Poop? What does your poop look like? Mine is number four what does your poop look like?

Poop? What does your poop look like? Mine is number four what does your poop look like?

I'm at 6/7 the past day or so.

Had a migraine and the meds I take for it give me weird shits for a few days.

I frequently alternate between 5 and 7 but that's because I've been drinking myself to death for the last 12 years

Yeah same here

4, 2 when I'm anxious

finally I can repost my creation

my poop is always green, solid, but wet, and no matter how hard I wipe it never goes away

not sure what that means but I hope I'm not dying

A mix of type 6 and type 2/1. Today I had both for no reason that I can explain.

Normally my first poop of the day is a solid type 2

Maybe an hour or 2 later a type 6 or 7 comes out.

I think the type 2 acts like a cork holding in the 6 or 7 that follows.

You only take the meds as you get one? I had a migraine a while ago and had diarrhea for 2 days after, I don't take anything and not sure why it happens but it's apparently not uncommon for that to happen.

Which is healthiest? I vary between 4 and 5

Now this is the type of content I like to see. Back on topic, my poo poo has been 5/6 today. I shouldn't eat candy, but it's my treat.

well they're barbiturate stimulants, so not really something you wanna be taking all the time.

Why would you steal an image of indian food and rename it to something so insulting?!

mostly 2 or 3, some times 5 between them
7 haven't happened in a while in shit form but whenever i forget that i shouldn't push my shit hard i can literally feel a lot of blood coming about
probably some wound that is never fixing itself, hope it kills me soon

>barbiturate stimulants

> I think the type 2 acts like a cork holding in the 6 or 7 that follows.

That's my theory also.

looked like 5 and 6 today because ive been drinking but normally it looks like a 4

Yeah butalbitol and caffeine retard.

Women are so gross.

Ah yeah I know that can cause problems, and I usually don't have any stomach issues with my migraines, just the last one.

Butalbital is a barbiturate and caffeine is a stimulant, neither is a barbiturate stimulant babe

t. pedant

Only ever 1, 2, or 3 and never hard or painful to pass. My dumps are always quick and without the need for wiping ever. I still wipe once just to make sure but there is only ever perfectly dry anus to greet me back there. I defecate exactly only once per day between 5:15 and 5:20 AM GMT. My shits are also an optimal healthy weight of no more than 500 g, with a rich deep brown color every time.

It's ok to be wrong, you're a woman so you're used to it
>numbers

That could be bowel impaction. What's your diet like? How light or dark is your urine?

I spent years perfecting my technique where I flex a bunch of muscles I do not know
All in all, I poop until it's 3/4th out of my anus, do my technique and it goes all back in.
It feels very good. I do have a hemorroid because of it but I don't care.
I don't want a dirty penis inside of me, so stimulating anal with my feces suffices.
I do this for a good 3 pumps, around the 4th it splits apart and I must push it all out.
Usually results in feces stuck between my cheeks so it's a bit of a pain to either wait and wiggle for it to detach, scrape it off or wipe it off with tp.
No matter. It is a good past time for the bathroom visits.

>not posting the revised version
I'm disappointed.

Normal shits, so mainly 3 or 4

Am I dying, guys?

yes

What a fucking shitpost

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw I took a massive black type 2 in a public sink back in high school

My ass was never the same.

Green shits are caused by too many sweets in your meals
Check the high glycemic index for non sugary foods
It should not take more than a few days to clear that up for me never more than two
a healthy feces should be tan or light brown shaped like a bannana which floats

Deep rich brown is a sign of too much salt and or animal products

Type 4 with the diameter of type 3

Ranges from 1 to 6. I fucking hate my guts.

Same here, but I'm tapering off. Enough is fucking enough, I'm going to start using my money for better quality food and weed.

I take a shit every 3 days because I only eat 700 calories a day.

Looks like #6.

Same here but I shit about 6 times a day.

After a can of fresh /sip/ usually type 7, I guess my body goes into turbodrive and doesnt have the time to solidify the stuff it has digested yet.

Most of the time floating type 2/3 but of course I go across the entire spectrum on occasion.

>posting this on Veeky Forums

Poop isn't food, user.

I had type 1 and 5 for a few months. Was annoying. I was shitting like a goat.

But how can Americans shart in the mart if our poops are so hard?

Somewhere between 6/7.

I literally have to take a shower when I'm done to get it all off.

I leave little rabbit poops all over the store just plopping as I get my crisps and sweets

>crisps
>sweets

NON-BURGER IDENTIFIED

I go to #1 during sustained periods of stress.

Most of the time tho I'm a #4

underrated