Chocolate, cheese or bacon

name a food that isn't improved by adding either chocolate, cheese or bacon. being "ok" but not better means it isn't improved.

Oatmeal. Salads meant to be a vinegary refreshment eaten alongside rich foods. Cold fruit eaten for refreshment when the weather is hot.

OMG FAT AND SUGAR MAKE THINGS TASTIER STOP THE PRESSES

it's a game user

NOT EVERYTHING THOUGH LIKE WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING REFRESHING YOU USUALLY AVOID FOODS WITH FAT

beer

There are some stouts and porters made with chocolate that aren't bad, as long as they aren't sweet. It goes well with the roasted flavors.

Cardamom

fruity jellos (bacon might marginally improve the hellscape savory ones tho)

I've made dark chocolate and cardamom cookies before that were really nice. It's common to add cardamom to coffee in some places, and unsweetened chocolate is similar.

OMG user USES HYPERBOLE STOP THE PRESSES

chocolate beer is gay as fuck. coffee too

you're gay as fuck

beef stew

Disagree. Cardamom is much better against coffee than chocolate. But I'll keep it in the family and say ginger as my next guess. Ginger only works against bacon if you're talking Cantonese bacon, and it sure as fuck doesn't go with chocolate or cheese.

Coffee.

Lots of people like coffee and chocolate together, it's pretty nice.

Green jello

I would say oranges. But there's probably some crazy fuckers out there that like chocolate on their oranges. And if we 'process' the oranges to change their texture and flavor a little, bam, instant candy.

Really, the question isn't specific enough. You'd have to say completely unprocessed foods, and no drinks. Or something. Because any food can be made compatible. I mean, really, there's always *some* weirdo out there that will enjoy a crazy combination of foods, anyway. Like pregnant women.

>Green jello

do the rules of the game allow adding other ingredients, like vodka? if not, then I'd agree that these 3 things would not help jello

Sashimi

Bread. Ha I win!

>adding any of those things to any fish
fuk u