What does Veeky Forums think about La Croix?

What does Veeky Forums think about La Croix?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8--ADjO44Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugh, Cammy.

shit tier
>only know middle aged white women who actually drink this
>tastes like flavorless soda.

Tax on the stupid. Next thread?

stop spamming this fucking thread

I like it, nothing with cherry or cranberry flavors though. Or coconut. They do have some disgusting flavors.

Remy la croix is good

Coal burner baby desu

The coke one is pretty fucking good

Its good all the haters are diet coke drinking ham beasts.

Supa cheap and good.

Tastes like pure carbonation. I tried lime watermelon mix and coconut and they were all overbearing co2 flavored.

Peach Pear is the superior flavor

Pamplemousse La Croix is the biggest fucking meme of a beverage that can possibly exist.

Oh shut the fuck up, faggot.

Tried it once, no taste. If I didn't know it was grapefruit flavored I might have mistaken it for club soda.

this is better because it comes in glass instead of cans and doesn't have shit flavors. blue/green/yellow lacroix are the only good ones.

i would rather drink an unflavored sparkling water, but some of them are ok

bitches love la croix have some of this and you instantly get pussy

>they think im lying

Blackberry Cucumber.... with gin

>Blackberry Cucumber.... with gin

You know what's good user. It's also delicious with vodka.

Its okay if I cant find pic related.

>a shitty hipster girl beverage

>What does Veeky Forums think about La Croix?
Always stocked up on at least 3 flavors.
#1 Coconut
#2 Blackberry-Cucumber
#3 Lime

I pour the coconut into limeade, orange juice or pineapple juice all the time. I even add it to Tazo sangria mix or hibiscus tea. Diluted refreshing summer drink. Coconut tops cocktails for a little fizz, like a mojito.

Literally moms and tumblr hipster kids: the beverage

nice ass

>nestle
no thx

I drink the fuck out of it
every ten minutes
all week

For some reason, I think of black dicks whenever I see this beverage. Hmm.

I like the grapefruit flavored one.

Spindrift is better. The 3grams of sugar does a lot for the flavor.

Most of the people who enjoy this also enjoy black cock. It's clever marketing.

youtu.be/p8--ADjO44Q
I review it earlier this year

I feel like it'd make a decent mixer, but alone it just tastes like trash. 3.7/10 at best

F P B P

These fucks are really good, but if you buy a big variety pack with like 3 flavors one of the flavors is always inferior

Fuck off, jordan

Looks like a bunch of carbonated corn syrup drinking faggots in here. Everyone knows la croix is the superior beverage for al/ck/s trying to stay on the bandwagon.

5% ABV doesn't hurt, either

Polar, adirondack or vintage seltzer is much better and cheaper.

Opinions on these?

If you're watching her take non black dick, but all you can think about is her taking black dick you have issues man.

Jidf detected

cancer in liquid form
doesnt even taste good either

Care to explain?

Horribly over carbonated. I like fizz in my drinks but what the fuck it's like drinking lightly flavoured carbonation with these things.

Hipsters have made it more expensive than it needs to be

Opinions on these?

its the nicotine gum to my soda

Wow I'm drinking one of these right now and they are really tasty shame the only place I can find them is Trader Joe's and they are like 4.50 for 4

Helped me stop drinking soda and for that I am forever grateful

How come? I've cut out soda and only had La Croix or other sparkling water over the last month, just wondering what some of the benefits are (that are noticeable)

Gin + La croix is dobe

Tastes like nothing. Absolute waste of time, it'd actually piss me off if I didn't get to try it for free.

Helped me overcome a nearly lifelong addiction to soda Tasted of pure carbonation at first, eventually began to taste amazing as I got used to it -- very nice refreshing grapefruit flavor. It's amazing and frightening how badly soda dulls your sense of smell and taste.

Mentally, I think the water's carbonation satisfies a big element of the addiction-- brain associates that sugar/caffeine with the bubbles. By drinking bubbly water, fools the brain into thinking you're still getting that sugar, reducing the extreme craving. Makes it easier to abstain from soda altogether.

It's good, but there are cheaper brands that taste just as good. I like lime flavor best.

Delicious.

Tried the orange one a few months ago, wasn't very good until I added vodka.

It tastes like when the syrup for one of the flavors in a soda machine is out. Nasty shit

This on the other hand is based

This shit tastes like a Mounds bar minus the chocolate plus a ton of artificial sweetener. Gross AF.

i like the sugar free stuff, trying to loose some weight and it helped me replace soda with this and normal water.

i'm worried that it does destroy tooth enamel though...

Orange is kinda shitty. the popular flavors are better

Spindrift is fantastic, but it's a solid 150-166% the cost of La Croix, which is already expensive. I usually keep a tier:

• 3 parts sale seltzer (literally whatever is cheapest)
• 2 parts LaCroix (stock replenished only on sale)
• 1 part Spindrift (picked up at Target because it's cheaper there than at TJ's)