Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do Americans really do this?

piss off back to /v/

some do, some don't

most just drink it straight from the bottle

nah

Yes. Some eat bowls of ranch garnished with pizza rolls.

I don't like dipping chicken or pizza in ranch because the flavor over powers the food I'm eating. It's like dipping something in ranch is just an excuse to eat ranch, but not deal with the AWFUL texture of ranch dressing.

Only the fattest of the fat.
I'd consider it if the pizza was REALLY crappy

can confirm

garlic butter is more common for the crusts but yeah, especially in the midwest ranch is common. some places deliver it complimentary with every pizza.

Ranch is fucking disgusting. It's the only condiment I can't stand.

For some weird reason dill or cream on its own doesn't bother me

I have a friend who does it. Its disgusting.

>be me
>be italian in Italy
>a nigger at the supermarket, clearly an american, stops me and asks me where he can find ranch dressing
>tell him that is not what we use in Italy, try to explain him how to correctly season salad. He still cannot figure it out
>mfw

>hahah nigger
>hahah I'm italian the absolute trashiest worthless group of people from europe
>hahaaha black people
>hahhaahah I'm not even actually white

Fucking k*ll yourself dude.

Don't actually though, that would make me feel bad.

mfw my dad would buy a pizza that size for our end of the season little league parties

to be fair, negroes and italians pretty much share a spot on shit-tier people

Fuck it. I admit it, I'll sometimes dip crusts in a bit of ranch, and very rarely I'll add some ranch to some shitty leftover pizza.

user you can't be retarded enough to believe that's a real story, right?

Chipotle ranch.
Avocado.
Bacon [bits?].

These are just some of the advances Californian scientists have made to pizza in the last decade.

Adapt or be left behind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
Good one op!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's a real story actually

why so burrhurt? Italians are god-tier, and you're on Veeky Forums so you should be aware of that. Is it just because I said the word nigger? Grow up

*butthurt

This is a glimpse into the actual thought process of the subhuman species know as the Italian.

nice lack of arguments. Is this the power of nigger intellectuals?

>absolute trashiest worthless group of people from europe
That's a funny way of spelling greece

I am pretty sure there are worse people than the greeks. Albanians come to mind

>someones greentexts a story
>coincidentally uses the word "nigger"
>niggers chimp out
way to prove prejudices right lmao

/r/ the fan comic where Ronnie bangs her

>Not drinking ranch dressing straight from the bottle

>So...
>*Raises Eyebrows*
>*Yuropoors giggling*
>Murica...
>*Fellow Yuropoors howling and clapping
>I mean, really?
>*Europeans start seizing, multiple knife fights break out*
>*OP posts a pic of a burger*
>DO AMERICANS R-REALLY... !!!
>*Yuros begin rioting, flipping police cars outside*
>REALLLLLLYYYYY?!?!??!
>*OPs eyes become red, a huge refugee storm forms outside*
>FAT AMERICANS!!
>*Wings sprout from Yuros, they begin speaking in Arabic*
>MUUURRRIIIICCCAAAAA
>*OP samefags his thread, rusing all who enter*
>*posts a picture of a pizza*
>*Europe descends into chaos, mass knife murders, refugee rapes, housing availability sprouts up*
>MURICANS REALLY EAT STUFF!!!
>*American, laughing hysterically, but crying profusely continues to not care*

EUROLARDS BTFO

Every time there's one guy who can't handle the meme.

>he doesn't recognize the meme know as copypasta

Actually, i live in the UK, and all the greeks i know are chill as fuck. On the other hand, i know a few italians, and one is insufferably vegan and the others are cunts.

I live in the US and all the Greeks I know are great people. They bring me back all sorts of food and ouzo when they visit greece because they know I appreciate it. Turks, oth, can fuck right off. Those fuckers are scummy as an uncleaned toilet bowl.

God I fucking hate ranch dressing.

This is why I like dipping bad pizza in ranch.

>dipping bad pizza in ranch.
This is the thing. I've never seen anyone dip good pizza in ranch, just the kind of bad stuff you get from chain pizza places.

I like to get Cajun crust at Hungry Howie's and dip it in their cheap greasy ranch

Holly shit one slice of that is enough for two meals. Poor people could probably buy this and have enough food for the week.

Cheese flavoured ranch?

I have, but then I think I got better taste in pizza.

But really, given that you're already eating pizza, is the ranch really adding much to make you fat?

I don't like ranch dressing. I won't use it for anything. I eat salads and I'll use blue cheese, Italian, French, or 1000 island, but not ranch. I put 1000 island on some sandwiches and burgers periodically, no ranch, ever, on anything.
Except bad pizza. I put it on shit pizza. It's the only time I eat ranch. I don't ever order pizza shitty enough to use ranch but, they have a monthly meeting at work where they order pizzas from a horrible local chain, Pudgies. Pudgies, itself, isn't necessarily horrible. Ok, it's horrible, but their pizza is extra horrible.
I put ranch on Pudgies pizza.

Plain cheese is the only pizza you should be allowed to dip
It's so bland, it's begging for sauce

This. Ranch should only be enjoyed straight from the bottle

ranch is parsley is why

people who eat ranch are not people you need in your life. It's only acceptable as a topping on fried chicken sandwiches or something

>brostick cant even hit up the pointer sisters for some jon benet & chill cause he dont ranch it up

I don't get it.
did he got fat at the end or did he become a midget?

>2011
Back when Agrias looked like a fuckin' babe, babe.

I'm confused. You used to get mad at your Dad for buying you guys pizza? The picture shows an angry murderous man.

>Ranch is fucking disgusting. It's the only condiment I can't stand.
>For some weird reason dill or cream on its own doesn't bother me
It could be the pretty big difference between bottled mayo based pasteurized and canned dressings and cold fresh dressings made with fresh cream. Ranch from the packet is heavy on mayo for the reconstitution instructions, but originally it was made with buttermilk. It's gotten more rank and less fresh over the years.

If you're a dill lover, I dont think that was the heavy herb in original Ranch, more like just onion, green onion, garlic and parsley, with that tang of buttermilk, lemon and sour cream (not mayo so much). No dill, honestly, but if you do love dill, you probably would enjoy the new dill tzatziki dressing from OPA! It is great as a cucumber dip.

I am appalled at the gross ranch served anywhere there are chicken wings, with zero blue cheese dressing to speak of, then I will never go there again. They must not like fresh foods and something is seriously wrong with their kitchen philosophy. Ranch is the shelf stable crap you expect to find on bad gyro food trucks and no where they have refrigeration and sanitation.

I love this picture.
I love how she is pretending to be chugging coke straight from a 2 liter bottle as a joke because she knows how ridiculous that is, she knows that only a fat cow would do such a thing, and she's making the joke because she knows how ridiculous the situation she is being photographed in is... her and Jabbina and giant sodas and a massive pile of greasy food in a cardboard trough... she's wants to deflect the shame of it with humor.
But real the irony is that she IS a fat cow, so she might as well go ahead and chug it and lean over and start oinking up her slop.
She's fooling no one but herself.
It's a great picture.

I just ate 4 slices of a normal/sane sized home-made bbq pizza for lunch/dinner and was feeling a bit overly full (it was really fucking good though so totally worth it)... this image kinda makes me want to puke.

For those who want to be part of this epic /tv/ forced meme there are three easy steps.

Step 1: This is considered the most important step. See what movie this epic Veeky Forums meme is being applied to today. Most of the time it's the older Sam Raimi Spiderman movies but since these threads die very fast the guys that force this apply it to other movies now. This thread however uses the Raimi Spiderman meme. Please pay attention.

Step 2: Take a iconic scene in the movie, any will do as long as people remember the scene. Greentext a quote from the scene and twist the words to use anti semitisim, racism, homophobia or any other edgy as fuck topic. Go nuts, the sky is the limit! The more vulgar it is the more epic the meme is. This takes us to the final step.....

Step 3: Make a regular post, taking the position of a normal person and pretend to be disgusted by that scene. I know, I know, this is Veeky Forums, a site where gore flows like fine wine but that's what makes this meme edgy, wacky and zany. We pretend to be offended by that fake scene. Funny huh?

Now that you understand how to do this, have fun kids. Happy memeing

>it's just even fancier avocado toast
Wow ya did it

Only pizza with shitty, dry crust needs dip.

upboat

That's actually a pizza with ranch instead of tomato sauce, then topped with mozzarella, tater tots, bacon, scallions and nacho cheese. Then usually the person eating it pours more ranch over it, usually in the form of chipotle ranch dressing. It's a Wisconsin thing - I've watched my obese brother in law do it. I couldn't bring myself to. I'll happily eat trashy shit like chili dogs, but I have my limits, and tater tots with bacon, ranch dressing and nacho cheese is my fucking limit.

>the lids off
No user, I'm afraid she's really chugging coke from the bottle. Oh, the horror.

mad those fatties ate that big pizza by themselves

>acceptable as a topping on fried chicken sandwiches
Nigga, you wut?

this is the final feast before they both got gastric bypass

i think it's always good to dip a few bites of the crust, even with good pizza. but yeah bad pizza dipped in ranch while drunk is the only other way

Why is everything so big in America?

Why would you need this much anything?

It's common to buy one of those and bring to a party like a beer keg.

t. American

getchu a girl that looks at you like this landwhale looks at her bottle of ranch

Greece:
>foundations of western civilization
>gyros
>a few debts

Italy:
>spaghetti
>rotten cheese
>worst allies
>mafia and guidos

hmmm

Only heretics.

Britbong detected.

cost?

>foundations of western civilization
>greece
>not rome
>that which literally of all modern western civilization bases its government, architecture, legislature, for nearly 2000 years its plumbing and military strategies, and ultimately its religion
Greece came up with Geometry and Trig, and that wasnt even "greece" that was "before anybody could fathom control over more than one city at a time"

there were empires before the greek city states, you retard

>The chinamen were doing it that means it was totally greece it was all greece we were unified!
Literally we wuz, but sadder.

>"before anybody could fathom control over more than one city at a time"

>topic is western civilization
>kingdoms and empires had yet to exist in that region
>YEAH BUT HOW ABOUT IN THIS PLACE 5000 MILES AWAY

just admit you said dumb wrong shit

and greece still laid the foundations for western civ. who do you think rome stole 90% of their ideas and culture from? i can assure you a bunch of sleazy guineas didn't get it outta nowhere.

and, uh, have you ever heard of alexander, you dumb cunt?

Congratulations, you're correct on semantics. My point still stands: Greek mathematicians were not greek, they were city-states. No concept of "greece" existed.

>greece still laid the foundations for western civ
Rome borrowed basic democratic concepts that greece never fully implemented themselves.

>have you ever heard of alexander
You mean that fairy who conquered already war-torn arab lands, promptly died, and had all his holdings fragment right the fuck apart again?
Conquest is irrelevant if it doesn't hold for any time.

he spread Hellenistic culture

greece may not have been a unified state, but there was a shared culture in much of it, you autistic smooth-brain

and rome was never anymore democratic than some of the city states, like athens. the lower classes didn't have anymore of an actual say in rome than in athens

>he spread Hellenistic culture
In the same way the mongols spread their culture maybe
Just because you rampaged through an area doesnt mean any of your influence stuck.

>but there was a shared culture in much of it
You sound like the kind of person who thinks south west and northern france could be considered the same prior to the 1500s.

you're real fucking dumb

there's a reason the period between the fall of classical greece and the rise of rome is called the hellenistic period. most of roman culture is initially derived from classical greek culture,

classical greece is the greatest influence on roman, and therefore, western civ. that's where it starts. if you think otherwise, you're a worthless retard and should kill yourself

>Italians
>not gypsies

>classical greece is the greatest influence on roman

>this whole thread

its like im really on /v/

california is like that obnoxious guy at the party who is successful but kinda braggy about it and he would be fine if he were chill but you think maybe his parents abandoned him as a child and now he has a needy "please like me" complex or something

britfag here to disabuse americans of the unfavourable notion that we don't do this in europe too.

we don't generally have such a thing as ranch dressing, but we have shit pizza places like dominos and papa johns and their pizzas come with 'garlic and herb dip'.

i have known many people, usually women, who order extra dip with their dominos pizza. you can get an extra large tub of it which looks to be about 250 ml. sometimes they get through it all with one pizza. other times they save it to add a touch of decadence to the oven pizzas they buy from tesco. if a tub of dip is not to hand, they get a squeezy bottle of mayonnaise out of the fridge.

all over the developed world our nutrition goes to shit once we leave home for university or whatever. it is a disease that crosses national lines and oceans. if you're lucky you will be born to parents who straighten their shit out for the kids and stop living off of fucking bar food. but even with good parenting, once you leave home and domestic incompetence, social displacement, busy schedules and habitual intoxication bear increasingly on your life, you will get fucked by the availability of this kind of shit and turn into a disgusting balloon of mayonnaise.

i can only assume that the people who ask questions like in simply haven't reached adulthood yet.

>doesn't even mention acid throwing
update your memes, boy.

A lot of fast food places in Scandinavia give béarnaise as an option.
We put that shit on everything, actually.

actually britain is the foundation of western civilisation

garlic and herb dip is delicious though

feel bad for unsuccessful snobs who won't allow themselves to enjoy anything

>actually britain is the foundation of western civilisation
more like the foundation of islamic civilization

oh how the mighty have fallen

>why so burrhurt?
Italian butthurt nordcucks because their history completely dismantles any ideas they have about superiority over others. Germany and Scandinavia, for all their screeching about being white masterrace, have a pathetic history compared to Mediterranean countries.

what does 'a pathetic history' even mean

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
It means German history.