What is your favorite type of soup?

What is your favorite type of soup?

Mine is squash soup.

that soup they give you at Japanese steakhouses that is not miso soup

Clam chowder with a good crusty bread hnnnng
that or pozole

white people soup at safeway

Lentil or bean because am poorfag

Ilove not-miso soup. Unfortunately the seating arrangement doesn't allow me to drink the rest directly out of the bowl without feeling shame.

>pozole
I make a dank chili verde with yukons and pazole. Not traditional pazole but fuck it. It tastes good.
Other than that, tomato-coconut milk-red chili paste(Thai).
Oh, and . With coconut milk and chili paste, or heavy cream and nutmeg-cinnamon-corriander seed-etc. Pumpkin, Acorn, Butternut squash are great. More of a cold weather dish for me though.

P O T A T O
O O
T T
A A
T T
O O

Potato is a vegetable, not a soup.

P O T A T O
O T A T O
T A T O
A T O
T O
O

Stop

Real deal, 4 days to make, authentic Japanese Ramen, Tsukemen style, with fresh thick and semi wavy noodles.

Ever near Austin Texas? Michi Ramen has great tsukemen. I get it with the sweet/spicy chili bomb, extra chasu, and an extra marinated egg... And some chilled unfiltered junmai sake.. This would probably be my death row meal if I had to chose

I'm partial to vegetable stock with a tape hand mixed in.

You can't prove that.

SOPA DE MACACO

barszcz (polish-style borscht)
intensely sour and peppery, served clear with meat or mushroom dumplings

Broccoli cheese soup with bread. I consider it more as a dip than a soup though.

I'm partial to tangy and spicy soups. So basically anything that has lemon/lime and chilies in it.

For me, its gotta be GREAT VALUE brand cream of mushroom condensed soup

I'm making this tonight. Recipe seems easy and I have all the ingredients.

Valašská kyselica
my mum made it all the time and it's sour and smoky which doesn't sound great but trust me it works do goddamn well

prolly tomato&goatcheesesoup or maybe french onionsuop.
leek&potato and chickenoodle are comfiest though

Pea soup. Room temperature straight from the can without adding water.

Whatever they have at the homeless shelter

:(

>he still sits at the hibachi table
Just ask for a regular table when you get in so you don't have to deal with families and kids and have the fucking guy throw food at you.

I hate all cream of whatever soups.

anyway, it's gotta be meatball soup, salmon soup or chicken gizzard soup for me. I could have those three for the rest of my loife

stop being homeless :)

>Barszsz
>Tortellinis
Nigga what the fuck

:(

Just plain chicken soup

these are called ushka pleb

Mote de Queso

:)

fuck that looks comfy

Is that really soup? Wouldn't it be more of a porridge?

For further inspection, should a porridge be considered soup?

My feeling is that it's soup if you can eat bread with it and it's still a fairly balanced meal. If you have bread with porridge it's too carb heavy.

have you never seen a cream soup? are you what americans call a flyover?

But where's the line in the thickness of of a cream soup? When is it too watery or so thick that butter chunks form?

e.g. new england clam chowder is closer to stew than soup.

lmao my fav post on this entire site

My mom is super traditional and she used to make this really good kindof rabbit bone marrow stew/soup made out of rabbits freshly caught in snares with really only salt and pepper to season.

Ive been craving that shit since i moved out

>bread in photo
Nice try, fag. That's a sandwich, pre-assembly.

All asian broths/soups are god tier to me
Classic european broth is great
Veggie soups are ok
Shit man, I love broth

Pumpkin soup, or pea and ham soup. The latter gives you really good farts.

Made this tonight. Really good stuff. Will be adding it to my list of regular soups to make.

It's called Miyabi soup, btw.

The level of retardation in this board is unbelievable

Oh, and just a side note. This is the only soup to date that I've found where sriracha actually made it taste less appealing. That's pretty amazing in my book.

Tomato or French onion.

That's why we browse it. Morbid curiosity.

I fucking love tomato soup

Miso or tomato

Stone Soup

Lobster bisque

well fuck me, it does have a name
good to know

Truly patrician taste. This is better though or you could add some extra meat to the regular. Also Turun Sinappi Hot.

potato is a sandwich

For me, it's corn flakes, the best breakfast soup

I really dig cabbage soup. Easy to make industrial quantities, low-carb, cheap, comfy.

I miss chicken soup an a lot of other from childhood, too. I have the chance to eat soup only when back home, 3w or so. Same goes for actual warm food.

Morosoup because this shit cures every kind of diarhea and is so simple even a retard can't fuck it up. It tasts rather bad but it really helps.

Yeah I used to order from a Japanese place that made this, minimalist but this shit is good

I love that shit

Same. I can't choose my favorite soup when soups are my favorite food.
Maybe it's my upbringing, but it seems like most Asian cultures have mastered broth thanks to the variety of protein, veggies, herbs , and spices.

I think Europeans nailed down cream based soups.

Nay sir. Lentil soup is bomb at any wealth class.

1. Mulligatawny.
2. Chicken noodle.
3. Chunky veg.
4. Leek and potato.
5. Spiced butternut squash.

Oxtail. The answer is oxtail.

Farmer's soup

You mean subway soup

it's not even really soup at that point, just noodles dipped into concentrated broth/sauce

>Ctrl+f
>No gumbo

I mean, I'm not even saying it's the best soup in the world, I'm just really surprised that no one has said it. It feels really...I dunno, iconic?
It does happen to be my favorite, personally.

thick creamy tomato soup.
broccoli soup
that blanco maxican soup that christ I hate my brain what is it called
buttass

That's a stew, not a soup

I like vermicelli chorba. It's a north african traditional dish made with meat, onion, tomato, other chopped vegetables, coriander and mint.

I'm gonna have to go with chicken and wild rice on this.

tomato

interesting, the idea of mint

Sopa De Salchichon without the noodles. I don't like noodles in soup.

Tomato soup with a grilled cheese.