Why are these so good? I could eat a whole jar in one sitting if I lacked willpower

Why are these so good? I could eat a whole jar in one sitting if I lacked willpower.

Does anyone else agree that pickles are fucking awesome as a snack? What are your favorite pickles to snack on?

Do not support companies that sell "kosher" products.

Boycott Israel.

fpbp

op's pic is best pickles. I buy the huge jar and eat it with salt and pepper pop corn with no butter.
I went trough 4 jars in a month and im taking a break but my mouth just watered thinking about it.
I add black widow or sanchez's widow sauce to it for major pucker factor.

>zesty dill
>not bread and butter
U wot m8

best pickles hands down

they're good because the spirolactine you're taking to become a qt girl makes you crave salt

>dill
No you want deli style sour

Nice projection, kiddo

Fuck now I want some pickles at 8 in the morning.

It's a quarter after 11:00 dood

5:20 pm here

I don't even know that was a thing.

My god, is no board safe from the shitposting of /pol/?

GOAT

Support companies that sell "kosher" products.
Help Israel.

Of course not, there is no such thing as a containment board when you're only one post away from shitting up the site

when im done with the pickles i keep the jar of juice in the fridge and sip it when desired, anyone else do this?

I don't save the jar of brine but I do /sip/ on it. Brine is so good. Pickled banana pepper brine is also good.

Kosher products aren't necessarily made in Isreal you halfwitt, ignorant, autistic mongloid

Yup
Got a jar in there right now.

It actually mixes great with tequilla.

so 1 part tequilla, 1 part pickle juice

Add 1 part Tabasco

t. Yitzchak Ben Goldstein

These are two separate statements that aren't necessarily connected.
No one said that Kosher products are made in Israel.

Pickles are the original meme food. Nobody actually likes pickles, everyone just pretends they do because everyone else does.

love me some pickles

Who the fuck pretends to like pickles? You either like them or you don't, no one gives enough of a fuck either way to make someone pretend to like them.

Veeky Forums is /pol/ you dumb nigger.

>choosing vinegar brined pickles over fermented sours or half sours

Plebe goyim.

Shit taste.

The superior pickle, by far

Man, I can't wait until that show is old news and its preteen fanbase grows up.

>when im done with the pickles i keep the jar of juice in the fridge and sip it when desired, anyone else do this?
My mom pours a little brine over the hot, just steamed, potatoes when making a good potato salad. They suck up the brine. Germans do the same thing with beef stock on the potatoes! Protip, you're welcome.

But me? I worry about hurting my teeth or GI health, so I just pour it down the drain and recycle the glass. I then take a jar right out of the pantry, or already have a jar ready to go. I probably have every type of pickle already on hand for when the mood strikes. I have the bread and butter for BBQ days, topping a sandwich. I have the crunchy eating out of hand "half sour" pickle that is my #1 favorite for eating out of hand. I also will have at least one jar of mini gherkins or some sweet pickles or relish. Every now and then, I'll buy horseradish pickles, or sweet-hot local pickles from a local vendor at the farmer's market.
Thinking of relish, I always have some chowchow or some Howard's pepper relish. This is for dogs, or spreading on a cheese sandwich. There are some mustard cubes I get at the german deli in town, dunno what they're called in german, they remind me of watermelon rind pickles, versus cucumber.

It's really hard to pick the most pretentious board on Veeky Forums but goddamn Veeky Forums is close to the top

>having willpower

OP here, I didn't have much apparently. The entire jar was finished within 24 hours of first opening it.

Oy

They don't like my show!!!!

>Buying pickles made in India

Enjoy eating literal poo user's. More than 60% of Indians shit in the street and guess what, they don't use toilet paper, they use their hand to wipe.

It's not that you don't like it. It's the way you become a violently pretentious asshole when it's mentioned that someone might like it.

I'm a different poster user. There would of been a you if I did make that post.

Veeky Forums is nowhere NEAR the levels of Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, or /mu/ my dude

i pickle my own eggs
throw a beet in there and they become pink
fucking great

pls no ableism pls k thx :-)

(OP)
I don't trust that Groucho Marxist stork so I buy Gedney pickles.

using your attitude language they are jewing the jews so how it is a problem?

Is there really any benefit in resisting the urge to eat a whole jar of pickles? They're like 99% water, aren't they?

Pickles are awesome, and the best pickles I know of are Russian-style "half-sour" pickles.

All that sodium

Depends on the jar. For OPs image you're looking at 122 calories: 24.4g of sugars, and 5g of salt. As long as you drink enough liquid and don't have a kidney or blood pressure problem it's fine.

However, a jar of Vlasic's crunch sweet gherkins will run you 569 calories: 146.3g of sugars, and 2.8g of salt. Same idea with needing liquid and not having kidney/BP problems, but to a lesser extent. I would advise against eating a jar of this unless the rest of your diet includes almost no carbs.

Good points. Hmm... the sugar isn't a problem for me cause I don't have much of a taste for it, but I do eat lots of salt.

Best pickle and it's not even close

Like I mentioned, salt isn't a problem in and of itself. It's even something your body needs to function properly. It's bad name in the 'health industry' comes from how it can exacerbate existing problems, namely high blood pressure. As long as you don't have existing problems with high blood pressure or your kidneys, eating a bit too much salt isn't harmful. Even eating more than bit too much is fine as long as you raise your water intake to match.

That being said, if you're constantly and consistently eating way too much salt, that's a separate matter. It's probably not wise to eat a jar every day, for example.

The best.

>le /pol/ boogyman

Pickles are the vegetable jew