You're alone in a room for a month

you're alone in a room for a month.
this room has everything but a kitchen.
you can stock the room with any canned food you want.

what canned foods do you pick?

surströmming

Foie gras

Can I heat up the contents of the cans?

500 cans of Beefaroni

Dumb frog poster

Beer

Nice Reddit frog my friend from down under.

Assuming your post includes a fridge in your "no kitchen" idea
A fridge/freezer doesn't have to be confined to a kitchen and neither does toasters/kettles/microwaves etc...
In saying this, I would have picked out a bunch of meats, breads, milk and other shit that you could store/preserve in a fridge/freezer

I would also like to point out that you mention this room has everything which would include everything from portable gas stoves to other useful shit you can use to cook with outside of a kitchen which would also enhance the options of what you would pick to store in your room.

Anyways if I was put in a room for a month without anything kitchen related then it would look like this
>Canned spaghetti/ baked beans
>Oats bars
>Water
>Whiskey
>Cola
>Mixed nuts
>Doritos

>missing the point
OP wants recommendations on food that doesn't need prep work or refrigeration.

you can put an oven in the bathroom

i may need to live off of canned food for a while so i wan nutrient

t. homo

kys

>DEENZ
>Smoked clams
>Octopus in ink

Thats it.

How I wish "Reddit" got filtered on every board.

I'll bet you do newfag

Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs and Ravioli. I genuinely love both. I don't even heat up the spaghetti I eat them right out of the can. The ravioli isn't as good unheated but in this scenario I'd like some variety.

>moot blessing us with personal filters as his last gift before he fucks off into the SJW sunset
>users on every single fucking board constantly complaining about seeing content they don't wanna see

t. superpleb mccandless

Baked Beans
Ravioli
Soups of all kinds
veggies
canned meat like spam and shit.

Obviously a complete collection of la Comtesse du Barry cans, if it's in your means.
It's terrines, foies gras, confits and other delicious local products, all in cans.

SPAM
Pinto Beans
Shitty fruit cocktails
Tuna
Random Chef Boyardee
Chili
Vegetable Soups

Ravioli
Oysters
Salmon
Spaghetti
Baked Beans
Creamed Rice

Campbell's Chunky soups. Now that I just found out they make this cheese and beer soup, I want to buy a can next time I'm at the store.

One can of escape

well, first I'd get an ice chest
it is important to have some cold things, from ice to cream cheese or something like that

if we are going full on pantry foods that are good out of the can, then I suggest you buy what you like. I love a marinated salad like taboulleh, or a cold bean salad with lemon and olive oil. A month is a long time to each packaged foods...

Canned Spam
Canned chicken sausages
Canned Beans
Canned fruits
Canned soups
Canned pastas
Booze

t.motherfucker in a hurricane zone,

>what canned foods do you pick?

Rosarita refried beans
Olives

these are like $4 a pop. I gladly get them on sale tho. Chicken and dumpling and chicken corn chowder are pretty good.

If it has everything, then it probably has a Pizza Hut in the garage. I'll just eat from there.

>i wan nutrient
Soylent (or joylent/other similar product)
It's pretty much made for that purpose.

God fucking damn it. Click settings, top right. Add filter, "reddit", here we go.

black caviar

>black caviar
>black

Probably a billions of those packaged curries. Not exactly canned but w/e.

I'd just fast for the month.