What should I buy at this place, a thread about it a couple weeks ago made me want to go

What should I buy at this place, a thread about it a couple weeks ago made me want to go.

Chicken sandwich

I've only been there once for a chocolate shake, but it was a damn good shake

Cocaine. Ask for Fast Eddie.

Never mind there's literally a half mile long line and it extends outside the door.

That is a sure sign they are a shitty restaurant.

I took a walk around and the line thinned down a bit, and then I went in and ordered. The line just looks long it's pretty streamlined and fast on the inside.

Spicy chicken sandwich and a large order of waffle fries. Ask for some chick-fil-a sauce, put some on the sandwich, dip fries in what's left.

Let's see it when you get it.

I already got it, it was really fast.

>That is a sure sign they are a shitty restaurant.
Yeah, a shitload of people showing up for a lunch rush is a surefire indicator of that. Fucking idiot.

I like the tendies

You're not exactly an intellectual powerhouse, are you?

I loathe under cooked french fried.
Rub feces on walls pls

It was okay.
Nothing I'd take an hour and a half long trip for again though. But at least now I know. The fries weren't too good though.

The staff weren't all young blondes like you guys said either. Though they were all very nice.

They only sell chicken sandwiches, how is this a question

>expecting someone who unironically eats chikfila to have an IQ above 90.

Yeah, nah.

Spicy Deluxe with pepper jack cheese, lemonade to drink, Chic-fil-a sauce for dipping fries in. Doesn't get much better than that.

You forgot the extra pickles bro.

Do you live in Washington by chance

Should have went to Zaxby's

chick-fil-a is fast as fuck 9/10 times, even with long lines

when i go for breakfast the drive-thru will be wrapped around the building with 20 people in line inside, and i get my food and get out within 5 mins most of the time

This. They've got their operations down pat.

I'd go ahead and buy a gigantic cactus and shove it up your ass.
Faggot thread.

Eating CFA is unironically the opposite of a faggot thread.
>Pic related, a meal for you
Also, checked.

this with a lemon-aid

>fast as hell
>service is amazing
>bathrooms are clean
>food is OK. not great or amazing, but decent
>a little over priced

To be honest I don't care it's so fucking fast and there's no human trash working there because they pay a decent wage

Don't forget to tell them no pickles on the sandwich.
Fucking pickles.
What I hate most is none of the pictures or descriptions make it evident that pickles are on the item called CHICKEN SANDWICH, so I forget every time because I go once in a blue moon, and bite into a. fucking. pickle.

>there's no human trash working there because they pay a decent wage
And, they can have family lives, where their children can count on exactly one whole weekend day off. No mean manager is going to rook them out of a normal life with some insane schedule. They're all off on Sundays. Admirable.

I do find them always fast and pretty happy. The business model of ChickFilA is interesting...the manager is the owner and he got his franchise by some lottery of selection, has to be a community leader, but didn't have to cough up any monies to build it. The restaurant is built by corporate, and he gets 15% as long as he keeps it profitable and a good reputation. It'll make you consider why they are so nice when you go to them. That owner is lucky.

i like to go to chick-fil-a and say thank you as many times as possible because they're forced to say "my pleasure"

The peach shake in summer is amazing. Instead of fake peach flavoring, its vanilla ice cream with peach chunks

a HATE sandwich with a side of HOMOPHOBIA fries because you support RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE and HATE SPEECH

Spicy chicken sandwich

>Plain, boring, small chicken sandwich
>Plain boring, small side of fries
>Expensive as fuck
>Still hungry afterwards
Go literally anywhere else, no idea how they're still in business. Their chicken sandwiches are mediocre at best. Very overrated. Not a fan of the two slices of hot pickle on it either and that's their "thing." Zaxby's and Popeye's are better; Zaxby's has more food and variety for the same price (Zax sauce kicks fucking ass) and Popeye's is cheaper. The only good thing about Chick-fil-a is that they are pretty quick and the employees are really nice. I'd rather eat a chicken sandwich from Hardee's or Wendy's than Chick-fil-a.

Eh they don't spice their chicken with anything besides salt and pepper, you're better off going to KFC or Popeyes in all honestly.
but maybe raising canes does actually season their shit

t. homosexuals who are butthurt in the way they don't like

faggot

bigot

God damn it there's one at the ASU Downtown Campus. I might just get a meal now.

Don't go to the college campus ones, overpriced and not as good

It's the only one that's near me unfortunately & I've been having a craving for it. I think the last time I had a meal from there was before my Communications Class final.

I couldn't care less if the CEO or President or whatever of Chick-fil-a doesn't like fags. Their chicken is shit compared to other chicken joints.

Ok faggot. Only chicken you like is juicey cock in your mouth.

CFA is GOAT and the most consistent of any chicken place

KFC is complete shit

popeyes is hit or miss because lazy niggers. could be good, could be bad. they usually don't marinate their chicken long enough, or give you whatever they have ready instead of what you order

zaxby's is decent, but too much breading and the skin on the breasts isn't removed on half of their tenders

and any chicken sandwich besides CFA is a soggy, gristly mess

That's a problem with fast-food chains in general not chick fil a, nigger.

Fuck, that sounds delicious! Thanks faggot. Ill go-ahead and get that with some FREEDOM sauce.

That ain't Cane's tho