Your height/weight

>your height/weight
>how much sugar you eat every day

>135lbs/5'10
>~150g per day

6'4" 175lbs
I dunno, at least some. I like eating a couple sweets everyday.

I weigh a thousand fucking pounds user

lbs/5'10
thank you mr skeletal

pls user
lose weight

215, 6'2"
0-20g per day during summer months when it's too hot and I don't enjoy eating as much. Probably 20-40g during cooler months.

150g is a lot but I'm guessing you already know that. Do you drink a lot of soda? Please cut down if you can, it's bad for you :'(

no, i hate soda. i just drink mineral water with mango popsicles and mint cookies, shit like that.

Cut the soda and start eating some protein and fat. That much sugar isn't good for you and your pancreas even if you're a skeleton. Parmesan chicken is goat, for example.

Gotta eat big to get big CMON

I DON'T DRINK SODA I HATE IT REEEEEEEEE

5'9", 135lbs

Mfp says I had an average of 95 grams a day for the last four days. That's higher than usual but I've been eating a lot of berries lately.

5'9" ~155. Depends. Sometimes I plow through a shitload of ice cream but generally the only sugar I eat is from fruits and bread.

5'8''/110lb
1500cal

derp
40-50g
I eat ice cream almost every day.

5'11"
180 lbs
10% BF

5'4"
175lb
i eat very little sugar but drink a shit ton of beer
this time last year i weighed 210 so i'm getting a grip on things at least

>6'2"
I avoid sugar and almost completely avoid carbs.

>samefag
Because I didn't use to
pic related

5'8" manlet
127lbs
Mostly energy drink sugars, but overall I think I consume about 60 grams a day.

Type 1 or 2? A1C?

>5'7" and 95kg
>1 tablespoons' worth/day

175cm king of manlet
60kg skinny fat
>how much sugar
What do you mean sugar? You mean the white stuff or all carbs? I don't eat any sugar but I do eat carbs. Once a day after waking up. I don't exercise so that's enough for me. Usually I eat brown rice. I just eat until I'm satisfied. Usually eat 2 bowls.

Type II
Just found out in March and my A1C was 12 and my sugar was 386 at the time.
Last check was in June and the a1c was 6 but they had to change my meds after an ER visit and It hasn't been as easy to keep down.
I'm expecting a worse number by Sept.

>6'5" 215
>0g

6'5"
260 pounds
I don't eat sweets I'm not a child
6% body fat by the way

>6'3 140 lbs
recovering addict. used to weigh 120 lbs right before quitting. that was 10 months ago. all the weight ive put on has been muscle so im fairly toned, but i guess technically a skelly. ive been obsessed with eating healthy, but I could do with putting on more weight. rec me healthy snack foods to eat between meals that will help me bulk up

Damn 6 is really low, maybe that's how it is for type 2 idk since I'm type 1.

My best was 6.5ish but I'm like 6.8 most recent