New lay's flavors

Well? which do you think is gonna actually be palatable. therye supposed to be released on the 30th

Other urls found in this thread:

foodandwine.com/news/new-lays-flavor-2017-do-us-a-flavor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they all sound bretty gud

but it seems like there's an overload of taco flavored chips

I honestly think the green tomato one would be the best of the 3 and this is coming from someone who loves everything bagels

Everything bagel for sure

At least one of them will taste like sour cream & onion.

Everything bagel sounds great. And it's already a seasoning so it can't be too hard to recreate. Same goes for taco

foodandwine.com/news/new-lays-flavor-2017-do-us-a-flavor
>Kettle Cooked Everything Bagel with Cream Cheese - Submitted by Lindsay Hoffman; Palm City, FL
>“Basically sour cream and onion.”
huh

Stop fucking releasing new chip flavors goddamn every time I see a new one I have to buy it which isn't bad but there's so many new flavors and I always eat the whole bag myself and you're slowly killing me by exploiting my yearning for novelty

I'm actually looking forward to those, I fucking love bagels. It's a shame that taco ones will most likely win even though they will taste nothing like authentic Mexican food. Fat Americans shouldn't be trusted to vote. First, they give those delicious reuben chips the shaft for bland hillbilly gravy biscuits, then they get Trump in office. It's out of control.

Those suck....There's nothing decently unusual at all. The wildest thing is fried green tomatoes? BAH.....they're playing to the peanut gallery.

fried green tomato could be interesting

they stole my everything chip idea

every one of these flavors that i've tried that has tried to imitate food has been disappointing
just stick to the classics man, or put a twist on them
do a spicy ranch or something

Everything bagels should either be eaten with butter, or the combination of cream cheese and lox. Plain cream cheese is wrong.

>do a spicy ranch or something
Buy a bag of the Herr's Ragin' Ranch chips.
You can thank me later.

They should try a peanut butter chip.

>bagel flavored chip

These have been around for at least 20 years. That's as far back as I can remember anyway.

Yea but aren't those meant to be dipped, they're a little more like crackers

I must agree. I'll prob grab a bag because fried green tomatoes really satisfy the white trash in me.

Why? So butter is ok by itself but not cream cheese?

Well this is just disappointing.

One of my submissions. Don't think they liked it.

why are the bags so ugly

why does everything have to look all soft and faggoty now compared to 20 years ago? were bright, flashy colors too triggering for some people?

That's actually what I was thinking. Why all the salty flavours, why not some dessert flavours?

>Change is BAD and it always fails

Tell us more of the glorious days of colored-only fountains and "Irish need not apply", Grandpa!

People avoid those "WOW!" designs because they associate them with the whole "Olestra anal leakage" issues.

>Olestra anal leakage
Mart sharting?

I will not be trying the taco flavor. There are already taco flavored fritos and since they are corn and this is potatoes, it will be inferior.

I wouldn't mind trying the fried green tomatoes, but I am not hopeful. I think if they were done right, they will have a hint of pickle flavor to them, a kind of tart half sour flavor, a slant on oh, vinegar chips or a lovely fresh tomatillo green salsa floral flavor. If they are bad, they will taste like ketchup, which people do like on their chips.

Everything bagel can't go wrong, it's sour cream and toasted onion, plus some sesame and poppy...can't imagine how they could screw that up. Will it be better than a everything bagel or pita chip? Probably not. It won't get the toasty thing right.

everything bagel w/ cream cheese sounds disgusting
the taco one sounds good but there are already so many taco-flavored chips
fried green tomato actually sounds pretty interesting

segregation was better for everyone, not just whites.

I liked those chips and didn't have any anal leakage problems.

I really liked the reuben ones from a few years ago. Should've been wavy though

those tasted like bbq as is the case with most of these new chips it seems to me

I did try these UTZ brand hotdog flavored ones that kinda taste like ketchup and mustard though

oh also wish they would do some wavy ones too

loves these new lays