>tfw digestive health is good

I love feeling empty after taking a shit at the same time every day. You all... do take care of yourselves and eat with your shits in mind... right?

I have coffee and a big helping of fibrous cereal every morning to get those bowels moving.

I eat beef and cheese exclusively, don't drink water, and load up on processed sugars and trans fats. Haven't shit in 3 weeks because shitting is for gross faggots.

hey

hea

What did some annoying queer mean by this

i actively try to make shitting the last thing on my mind while eating

How do you actively try not think about something? Anyway, my girlfriend told me that I need to accept her farting and shitting or else I was immature. Even when she is really gassy I'm supposed to appreciate it as part of her femininity.

Anyway else experience this

tell her to stop being a disgusting pig

Not really, it wasn't until very recently i was told that eating meat with no un-meaty sides is actually bad for you. I thought it was all fine so long as you get enough vitamins and all that.
Any advice on what to do with spare ribs?

>only have bowel movement once every 3-4 days for as long as I can remember
I'm not going to make it to 40, am I?

If I eat out with my friends and have a serious of blowout meals on the weekend, I'll usually spend all of Sunday eating digestive healthy foods. Restaurant meals limited to places like Souplantation, other than that I specifically try to eat brown rice dishes, or have lots of broccoli and cauliflower along with my meals. Also starting off each day and ending it with a glass of water with raw apple cider vinegar mixed in will do wonders for those mind/body changing megashits.

I also like to drink Kombucha too occasionally, although its pricey compared to water + ACV.

as long as it wipes good I really don't care

humans shit and fart, deal with it

next thing you know she's going to be telling you that you need to accept her getting railed by other dudes or you are possessive and controlling. Find a better gf, there are still plenty of good girls out there if you go out and look.

fucking disgusting, I gagged reading this. Women make me sick.

>coffee
I take ritalin, get on my level

bump

I post with shit in mind, as you clearly do.

I shit into a bag, so what do I care?

Tfw blood on tp for 5 years which gets worse when I drink alcohol a lot

I gauge how well I've tiok care of myself by how much blood comes from my ass

are you me?

God forbid you see a doctor

I chug metamucil every night before bed. I wake up and purge my whole system immediately.

Seriously guys, don't let the magic of the 'mucil be enjoyed only by boomers.

She's right but I want to know how exactly she worded it.

>you need to appreciate shit when it comes from a woman
How the fuck is this statement accurate

Kys. Fart fags like you need to be all be gassed.

He first says accept then appreciate. This is why I want to know what she said verbatim.

Some people are just overly skiddish about this sort of thing. I have a friend who has shat himself on more than one occasion as an adult and while sober yet if you fart around him he is the biggest bitch on earth about it. Outside, even.

I don't have a fart fetish. I'm just able to handle the idea that a female might experience the results of digestion.

>Fart fags like you need to be all be gassed.

That's the idea.

Is the blood red because that just means you have hemorrhoids. Alcohol would make them bleed more. If the blood is black you're dying from internal bleeding.

Why else you think i eat all that soluble fiber, my dude

I farted once accidentally in front of my boyfriend, after joking that I would fart in front of him for weeks. It was really embarrassing! He made fun of me. We both don't fart in front of each other because it is rude. We also cover our mouths and don't burp in each other's faces because we care about the other person. But obviously, we accept that the other person has bodily functions, because again we care about the other person.

Saying that farting and shitting is part of someone's femininity sounds more like a fetish of some sort. None of my business, more power to you guys if you are into some kinky shit.

london
o o
london.

I farted on purpose once in front of my girlfriend and pooped a little right on the kitchen floor on accident. Now I'm scared to fart when I'm out in public or at work, even if nobody's around, because I'm always worried that I'll poop a little.

Just don't risk it when you're sick. Tried farting while peeing one time when I had the flu. Immediately felt something hot and liquidy on my leg.

Mind/body changing megashits are good.On an average day, a good shit could literally be the part of your day. A bad shit could feel like it didn't come out all the way and leaves you with a case of stingring all fucking day. It's life or death out there man, make sure you don't leave the house without taking a mind/body changing megashit.