My wife is a great cook

>my wife is a great cook

Biggest lie. Women are terrible lazy cooks. They take every shortcut possible and don't give a fuck. I'm almost convinced they can't recognize good taste and technique any better than a 7 year old child. Yet they pretend to like cooking on Pinterest and Facebook when in all actuality its a failed vulva flapping contest about who has the best camera and the most friends. Women these days ruin everything they touch.

White women, you mean

Women nowadays are lazy little bitches who want to be independent so badly while being handed out free $ no matter how useless they are. Men enable them because they are afraid of being sexist. Soon enough people will realize that there was a reason why women were relegated to cooking, cleaning and child raising. But this generation is fucked.

>Men enable them because men want sex

ftfy. Your anime pillow doesn't count as sex, user.

all dis bitterness

oh fuck off it's been proven a million times you're wrong. Its still socially acceptable for men to not even know how to boil water, majority of home cooks are women.

My wife is an amazing home cook and chef and I'm just happy when she likes whatever I cook for her.

>implying
My mother and grandma are both excellent cooks. I've never really had a gf cook for me though. Usually we work out a deal where i cook and she does dishes etc.

>blanket statements

Before i ask about this shitty attitude against women cooks

When did you last get laid

Are you gay

What makes you have a need to spout off about this shit honestly

why is this argument never used against women

>men are awful sexist pigs blah blah blah
>whens the last time you got laid girl

just seems like a cop-out honestly

>(you)

But user, why not just cook a meal with your woman? It's always great to be cooked for, and to cook for someone else, but doing it together is really the best of both worlds.

Plus you get the benefit of that great sexually charged kitchen banter. Nice!

>t. happily married for ten years

Captcha: Conception Sweet

If you've been in a relationship long enough, you learn that everything she makes is good.

Otherwise you'll be making your own lunches and dinners.

It's used all the fucking time, actually.

it's ok dude, just cry into my arms about how an accomplished female chef insulted your cooking and called your penis small, it's okay to cry man

lots of triggered newfags ITT

Describes my college days. Went to cook breakfast for charity with some friends. None of the girls could fucking tell their heads from their asses. One of them couldn't even turn on a stove. I had to give her a quick tutorial on how to operate a stove

I would like to be the judge of a vulva flapping contest.

Saying that a good dicking is all a feminazi needs is super common.

Men have been stronger faster and smarter since prehistory because women know they can use sex as free currency and get whatever they want from desperate enough betas. They make men compete to do the hard work in life while they sit on their asses and complain. It's got to the point where it's encoded in our genetics. I think the scientific term for this idea is sexual dimorphism. That said, most millennials can get fucked and most women 60+ would be godtier wife material if not for sagging and menopause.

This guy knows where it's at

Top kek
At least the average Veeky Forums user knows how to use a stove. Can't speak for much else.

Out of all of the non-professional cooks I have ever met, the best cooking was my own, the second best was my mom's, the third was my dad's. Every other person's was lay trash. The few that people in the family that can make anything that's edible don't know any recipe that doesn't come strait out of a Betty Crocker's cook book. I just came from a friend's house and he couldn't even make simple crock pot chicken with rice properly. Back when I went to high school/college girls would bring in cookies or brownies but they always managed to fuck them up, which blew my mind every time. Whenever I go to one of those community picnics, maybe the hamburgers are okay but they usually end up as overcooked pieces of plastic. I don't think its that women are bad cooks [spoiler]though I have never seen any proof contrary to that my whole life[/spoiler] the problem is that no one that doesn't work as a cook has ever bothered to learn how.

I'd rather make my own lunch than force myself to like garbage

This is why I learned to cook from my dad. My dad got fed up with my mom's cooking early one, so if my dad didn't cook or we didn't eat out, then we didn't eat. The only thing she could cook half decent was Spanish Rice.

Since this is already a /pol/ thread

>muh white women hate

>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/anywhereelse/

>sexually charged kitchen banter
sounds cringy af desu senpai
Fuck you normie

this post is gayer than two dudes having sex with each other, please go away

My mom knows how to cook really well but 99% of the time nowadays she can't be bothered. I'm glad she taught me before she lost interest.

>though I have never seen any proof contrary to that my whole life
>the second best was my mom's
???

I mean, men are generally better at whatever the circumstance. But cmon did you get molestered by an old lady teacher?

Wait, so over a lifetime on average everyone will take out more money than they put in? That seems sustainable.

The American welfare system is supposedly sustained by bringing in exponentially increasing amounts of immigrants.

I really like where this thread is going

Wtf I hate women now

i for one agree.. but its just white ppl in general

user why would you imply you have a real girl gf?
your hand cooks and washes dishes. we know you are no gf

>t. delusional mixed race mut

I've never ever heard of a nigger woman cooking.

Mexican women at least know how fry meat and and beans.

This seems to be an issue with white and americanised women in general. Get an Asian girl if you want amazing home cooked meals.

Get an Asian girl if you want amazing dog meals
FIFT

can confirm that asian wives actually cook, but after a while you will get a bit sick of it every single day. So you gotta mix it up or teach her some new recipes

It's not our fault you married a shitty waste for a woman. Sucks for you bruh, enjoy your boxed mac n cheese and wifematerial hashtags.

everybody in this thread is a fucking faggot

That's where you're wrong.

man what is wrong with you did you not have a mother?

t. women hater just because he cant get laid so he has to sperg out on women of any sort at any given moment.

Women are great homecooks and extremly good patisserie chefs ( im a sous chef and the best dessert makers are always women)
Men are way better professional chefs and especially head chefs, ive met a few real good female head chefs but the grand majority is men.

my gf has the talent to cook well and makes lots of nice traditional dishes from her homeland
but she gets upset/disheartened easily when something goes wrong
how do I make her confident

I think the gender bias here is misplaced. I've known grown men that could only cook a Tyson chicken patty, yet when they're in season she'll get three CASES of tomatoes and make a sauce over the course of about 10 hours.

I've also known women who could burn a pop tart and men that could make a brandy white sauce in under 5 minutes.

OP is a faggot.

Very true.

My wife is Latina, she's terrible at it too other than one 15 minute chili dish she does. Her mother and grandmother are shit cooks too. Don't believe the old Latin lady meme. It's all deep fried home cooked slop, not great traditional street and restaurant cuisine.

Women love to bake and are usually great at it. They cook only out of necessity.

Baking involves following exact steps with no room for creativity
Way to go women

>t. women hater just because he cant get laid
>first response to criticism of women is 'lol virgin'
Salty roastie detected

gotta pay for that corporate welfare somehow

'kay

white women are garbage cooks, how the fuck is this a controversial statement?

It's not "white women" or even "women.
It's people. Most people under 60 can't boil a damn egg now. It's depressing.

but they get to decorate with frosting

>sprinkling Cheetos dust on your tendies
>"wa la I'm soooo creative take that women"

women are worthless

It's a Dorito crumb encrusted tendie with mountain dew foam reduction you toasty roastie

>m-muh gender
>m-muh race

I hope you retards realize that this is only a thing in America, in normal countries people know how to cook. Women shouldn't have rights though.

My white girlfriend is an excellent cook. She lived in Asia for years and took cooking lessons in Thailand, though, to be fair.

>expecting improvement from women who have learned to demand equal praise

It's mostly men who aim to perfect skills in anything. The women who stayed in the modern kitchen just want to mask their food addiction by implying other people enjoy it too.

>Women are terrible lazy cooks.

Correction: white women are terrible, lazy cooks & make shitty mothers.

bet she took some BYC over there too

>Correction: white women are terrible, lazy cooks & make shitty mothers.

If you want a happy life, marry a happy wife.

If you want a happy wife, do NOT marry a fucking entitled, stuck up, useless, unskilled, white girl princess.

Find yourself a nice little Asian or Latinia wifey. You'll live a much happier life.

>white women are terrible, lazy cooks & make shitty mothers.

White women are getting towards Nigger levels of bad parenting.

Don't marry a dumb white bitch if you don't want your kids to turn out to be tranny faggots & the laughing stock of society.

>My wife is an amazing home cook and chef and I'm just happy when she likes whatever I cook for her.

Do you even know what a fucking chef is you dipshit?

Lol that's depressing

Can confirm, my mother would boil a whole chicken because it was "easier" than taking said chicken and throwing it in an oven. Not even making soup, wtf

Give us the latke recipe or fuck off Shlomo.

I taught my wife to cook. She's 4 years younger than me, she didn't know how. She's pretty gud now.
>Top lulz
My white wife could school your ass. Don't act like your sophisticated if you are in town third world country pallets either.

Oh, you can marry a white girl, if you can find a good one.

But good luck trying to find a decent Millenial aged white girl who isn't entitled as fuck and just useless at everything.

My mommy and garndma are pretty good at cooking. My uncle too.
None of them are American though.

No guarantees. I've got too many bait and switch anecdotes after marriage

>if he wants another child he'll have to cook
>teehee now we paper, rock, scissors to see who cooks
>i've a got a career now, pleasing the boss is more important than pleasing my husband

Limitless supply of agreeable thirsty men out and none of the women respect them or fear losing their current man. I almost wanted to ask the second chick how her husband feels when it's his turn to drop you at your boyfriends place. Because it's quite clear that they are signalling this "compromise is sexy" BS in the hopes that a very rare prince overhears them and gives her a better offer fit for a princess.

seems the only stories I hear of decent white wives are borderline pedo guys like you who get one right around 15-17 and then groom them. If the Jews get their hooks in via university life then it's game over

>But good luck trying to find a decent Millenial aged white girl who isn't entitled as fuck and just useless at everything.

Go to east Europe. Lots of hot blonde white women who haven't been corrupted by 'Merican entitlement mentality.

Or, if you can afford it, the Nordic countries still have white women who haven't lost all their skills yet.

I'm a 30 year old now. I was 25 and my wife was 21 when we met. I don't exactly consider it a pedo scenario.

Lotsa /r9k/ threads lately, did someone get dumped

Because it's easy for women to get laid, poindexter

i love this thread

Or fuck all that work. Just find yourself a nice little american Asian. They're perfect. They'll worship you as a husband and treat you right, and they have work and home skills.

My Korean gf is probably the most ideal woman you can meet. Pretty much perfect.

No doubt Asians are the best choice for a white male who wants a woman dedicated to the family and willing to sacrifice to ensure the family unit succeeds. Plus, your offspring will be the new supermen/women possessing superior strength and physique from you and superior intelligence from both of you. Coupled with her emphasis on the children excelling in school, they will be the vanguard to rebuild the tattered shreds left of american society.

aunt jemima
literally all the white women in the south got their cooking tips from the slaves and copied them because they saw the slaves actually enjoyed their food while the white ladies cooked bland as fuck shit

>/r9k/
>dumped
You obviously don't know what /r9k is about, normalfag.

Close enough, chin-beard. Let me guess you drove a ratty mustang when you picked her up at the playground the first time

They put pajama bottoms on it.

Bravo.

I drive a Tesla and I do pick her up on the playground. Though not recently, it's summer kids aren't in school.

(She's a school teacher)

It's not garbage, it's usually pretty good. Sometimes it's not though, just eat it up and pretend it's good.

you should have some kids of your own

>majority of home cooks

Not to be ultra sexist like half this thread, but we really need to discuss the definition of "home cook" here. Buying a package of spaghetti and ragu at walmart then putting them together doesn't count. Any 1st-world 14 year old should absolutely be capable of that. If you rule out people who make pre-packaged food, that knocks out about 90% of people that think they can cook - men or women.

I am a great "cook" but I make pre-packaged shit. I have a spice rack, and a block of wustof knives, and i know how to use both to get the most out of what I make and all my taste-testers enjoy what I produce. But I would never claim that I am chef. And fuck those people that do the same thing and think they're hot shit in the kitchen.

>86 replies
>shitty bait thread still here after 86 replies
is Veeky Forums the worst moderated board?
I'd say it is.

you have to leave up a few designated shitpost threads or people won't have an outlet for it and it boils over

There's this part of a man that is driven to create and control. It's almost like a dopamine boost from taking on a challenge. This is what has kept men on top for so long. We have this motivation that just doesn't exist in women. It's impossible to put into words, but men should understand what I'm talking about. Men love to work, and achieve, and produce. Doesn't matter if it's necessary or not. We want to DO SOMETHING. (video games are truly responsible from the propagation of the beta because they activate this same instinct while not actually accomplishing anything).

Women do not generally have that personality characteristic. They're strengths are in other areas that don't require it. But, the point is, that is men generally understand how to cook just a little bit and so many women never even cared enough to learn because it wasn't necessary.

Just add oil instead, that'll stop it from boiling over.

You mean EBT doesn't count as cooking?

I'm strongly considering getting an asuka body pillow, I occasionally have contact with females besides my mother that sometimes leads to sexual interactions. That said I am in fact a lonely weirdo as well who will sit around and masturbate all day to hentai if I hav nothing else going on. I own a fleshlight. Anyone with a pillow that can talk me out/into this decision

I wanted to get some of those anime figures recently from shows that always made me feel good ... fucking $150-300 each for an 8" figure. No shit. Now I see why they always show these nerd-caves with these dolls in glass cases.

A pillow and case would run me around 50 bucks max

Don't buy an Asuka pillow, buy an Asuka cover for a plain pillow. It'll be easier to keep her and the 3DPD you're cheating on her with from seeing each other.