Got flagged after 6 jager bombs at Buffalo wild wings last night...

Got flagged after 6 jager bombs at Buffalo wild wings last night. I wasnt acting belligerent or anything is this normal protocol?

>going to bww

>drinking jager bombs

I can't get them to mix flavors together for me. Has anyone been able to do that?

I just end up sprinkling lemon pepper on wild

Yeah these places technically have a 3 drink rule or some bullshit.

Does this mean you were thrown out? I don't know what "flagged" means in your context. Were you cut off? Asked to leave? What actually happened.

Also, it's kind of trashy to drink jager outside of a nightclub or frat party. I think BBW is a restaurant, a family restaurant at that. Public drunkenness and intoxication is pretty frowned upon. Also bartenders are liable for overserving, legally. If you're consuming more than 1 or 2 drinks per hour, you run the risk of a cardiac event or coma, something leading to you falling down and smacking your head on a chair or stool, causing a scene with paramedics or your deplorable state, or worse, a lawsuit.

If you're going to get sloshed in a wing joint, you should consider a table with friends, a pitcher, a clear understanding to the waitstaff that jimbob there at your table is the designated driver, and you discretely drink more beer than your mates. No one at the next table needs to see people slamming shots. That's acceptable at a tequila bar or some dark, very dark, club.

cut off and told I wouldnt be served anymore.

its probably good you got cut off

>cut off and told I wouldnt be served anymore.
They saved your life (and your dignity).

Were you alone?

It's time to grow up

yea I was alone, im now home drinking a 40oz so its whatever

>it's kind of trashy to drink jager outside of a nightclub or frat party
>No one at the next table needs to see people slamming shots.
>That's acceptable at a tequila bar or some dark, very dark, club.

What the fuck, what kind of pussified liberal world do you live in. Embarrassing, if you get a little scared because a man is taking a jager shot then I can only imagine what kind of overtly sensitive hipster you are.

Christ...

That sounds sad, user. How drunk do you feel rn?

I like drinking and wings but that doesn't sound fun to me

feel good now

Ok i just hope you had a good time at bww. I would be really sad because i was alone and i can't handle my liquor, but if you had a fun time more power to you

You were probably being obnoxious without realizing. The fact that you were doing that many Jager-bombs alone is enough to paint a picture

You sound like such a numale liberal cuck.

well if you were alone then it's safe to assume you were about to drive, so yeah I can see why they might cut you off

If you want to pretend to be a normie you end up running into these kinds of restrictions. Who the fuck get shots at fucking BWW though honestly. And by yourself. Am I being bamboozled?

>improper use of the word liberal
>cuck
Go back to /pol/ or /reddit/

So this is the new Al/ck/ thread i'm guessing?

I bet you think wearing shorts and a t shirt is acceptable everyday clothing

shut the FUCK up you liberal fart

I've gotten fucking belligerent at bdubs and never cut off. The entire bar room was full tho. Fuck them. Go to a local pub and the food is probably twice as good and the beer twice as cheap

I wouldn't do six shots at a BWW. I always have 10+ drinks whenever I go out though, and have NEVER been cut off. Once I had 15+ on an 11 hour flight, and they cut me off, but that's it. BWW is kind of outrageous for doing it, but I can understand because it's a corporate chain.

You are an autistic faggot, or a doctor completely out of touch with reality. I drink 5+ drinks every fuckin hour every day

>going by yourself to BWW and drinking so many Jagerbombs you get cut off then going home and drinking a 40oz while shitposting on Veeky Forums
At what point did you realize that your life was not turning out so well?

If you work outside at all, it is.

Be less sheltered, user; it's not hard

HAHAHA

im content

idk based on your other comments you seem like a bitter alcoholic cunt

How do you know he isn't a conservative fart?

how so faggot?

Whats up OP? Are you okay?

You could have made 24 jager bombs at home for how much they charge

>buffalo wild wings
>jager bombs
I think they flagged you because you're about 50 years too old to be outside

I'd have cut you off too.

If liquor laws here are anything close to yours, bartenders aren't legally allowed to serve intoxicated patrons and assuming you downed those shots within an hour, you were intoxicated.

I'm willing to bet they were something like $5 a pop, so he could've gotten a handle of jager for the same cost.
Or you know, something not disgusting. Several bottles of something not disgusting, in fact.

im great

like 6 something

Yeah, pretty normal for a restaurant. Really drunk customers and potentially dead customers are bad for business, as well as lawsuits and having their liquor licenses suspended. You're meant to have a few drinks at restaurants, not six. Go drink to get drunk at a bar, dingleberry.

buffalo wild wings has a bar faggot

Just because a restaurant has a bar doesn't mean it is a bar. Hey, bars serve food, too. They'll cut you off after 6 drinks in a row as well. Sorry, if we didn't have these rules, the prohibitionists and gangsters would come back and ruin it for everyone. The good news is that you can do whatever the fuck you want at home.

Do you really not understand why food places don't want people drinking that much ?
VOMITING.

I was out working in 100 degree heat for 9 hours today i wanted to be out for a bit

I'd cut someone off after six jagerbombs in a short period. They're at a restaurant, it's probably like 6pm and jagerbombs no matter the mixer are solely intended to get alcohol in the bloodstream. That's some big red flags for the bartender.
I bet if it was six shitty beers in the same time period it wouldn't be noticed, a bottle of wine is a fair bit of licker to get in ya and they don't have the social expectations of getting as super fucked up.
Gotta read the scene ya know