So Veeky Forums I found this soda called "Oliet Bangs," I think it's a French brand

So Veeky Forums I found this soda called "Oliet Bangs," I think it's a French brand
Have any of you anons had an Oliet Bangs before? It pairs really well with a nice burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tS6yTM-ke-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I prefer A3W myself.

Hi-Resolution root beer is superior.

I saw an old Barq's sign at an antique mall a few days ago and seriously contemplated buying it and making a Bang's thread.

At one point in time I thought it couldn't get more cancerous and shitty than that fucking banana on /b/, but these threads have proved that wrong. KYS please.

Virglls is bretty gud

It was the first mass produced root beer made with aged thyme.

>Literally my Mom's Dog's Rootbeer

>literally my uncle touchy's rootbeer

That's clearly AEW, you dyslexic fuck.

OLoLolOloLolOlOlolo

it literally hurts my eyes trying to see the "oliet"

Soba boy?

and you didn't. Now we know where your loyalties lie.

>brainlet

What's R∞T BEER? Does that mean the can of Oliet never runs out?

I unironically love this root beer. I order it off amazon fresh every week and drink 1 a day as a meal replacement.

I've lost 50 pounds thanks to these things. They satisfy my need to have something sweet while being 0 calories and making me feel full.

the limit of T Beer as R approaches infinity

I got this, birch beer, and cherry cola of this brand from a southern themed restaurant. They don't sell this shit anywhere in stores where I live, so I tried them, the birch beer tasted more like the root beer I'm used to. The root beer was meh, and the cherry cola actually tasted like real cherries, unlike any cherry flavoured pop out there. I wish they sold that shit in stores.

This is the only one of these that's funny.

>old thyme
they can't afford fresh thyme and they actually think it's a selling point?

Why pay to ship pre-brewed synthetic herbal tea when you could pay less for much better herbal tea?

It's improved by aging in old powderkegs. That's why it's called Bang's and there's a picture of powderkegs on the can.

Fit 3D root beer is the only brand that will truly get your body beach ready.

Is there any more iconic brand of root beer than 1BC? It's been around since before Christ, so you've got to think that it's a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=tS6yTM-ke-4

Which one of you fuckers is this?

Unironically best root beer

Earthbound is overrated.

>root beer over birch beer
Pathetic

/sips/

Top zoot

>since lglg

what did they mean by this?

>root beer in a plastic bottle
no