would eat

>left
i don't think so tim

>right
not sure if want... but probably not

take the fritos off and we'll talk

youtube.com/watch?v=3fQwJdXFQlU

Hot Dogs...
Armour Hot Dogs; What kind of kids eat Armour Hot Dogs?
Fat kids, skinny kids, Kids who climb on rocks;
Tough kids, sissy kids; Even kids with Chicken Pox;
Love hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs; The dogs kids eat day or night...
Bad kids. funny kids; Kids who fly a kite;
Big kids, little kids; Kids who like to fight;
Love hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs; The dog kids love to bite...
When man bites dog that's news they say,
But when kids bite dogs they yell hooray!
For hot dogs, Armour Hot Dogs;
The dog... kids... love... to... B-i-t-e-!

From chile, the italiano completo, called so because it looks like the italian flag (mayo, guac, tomato)

>left
disgusting mac dog
>middle
probably decent
>right
god tier, looks like chili n' cheese with some crunch added

>Yeh no... I'll just order chicken tenders instead

Who else onion, relish and mustard here?

Chile was a mistake...

I can confirm the right is my favorite. When Dog Haus had the ORIGINAL Little Leaguer it was my favorite hot dog. Then they got rid of the Fritos because Frito Lay got butt devastated and it wasn't the same without it.

Gib mustard, relish, celery salt, onions, tomatoes, a pickle and hot peppers pls. Oh and maybe throw on a hot dog too.

Das it mane. Sonoran dog best dog.

I just found a food truck where I live that sells them, will be spending way to much on a hot dog in the coming week.
The pain of not living in Tucson anymore.

I would do despicable, deplorable things to this chili dog.

I hope I won't have to leave Tucson for a while, this place is seriously underrated as far as food goes.

Ever notice how hot dogs look like penises but you still put them in your mouth? What's up with that? Haha

looks p gud

I live in Flagstaff and there are a lot of choices for food here, given the size of the town...but Tucson has lots more to offer.

Just pretend it's a feminine horse penis, then it's not gay.

Sonic is that you?

Needs more mayo desu

>mayo
>not aioli

Cmon user... at least try.

plain master race

why heap all this bullshit on your hot dog when you could keep it simple and enjoy the flavor of the meat?

Anybody that can't buy hot dogs from a restaurant?

It feels like buying a sandwich.

Like it's something so retardedly simple and easy to get quality ingredients from a store that I cannot possibly rationalize ordering it?

And I don't even cook for myself.

>flavor of the meat
>hot dog

wat

Mmmmm, the flavor or horse labias and pig earlobes.

that's fucking disgusting

why not eat a burger if you want a million toppings masking the flavor of the meat? it'd be easier to eat than a shitty coney dog

What was that kids baseball movie where one character makes a massive hotdog with a million different toppings on it? Always wanted to recreate that.

This would be better if it weren't half mayonnaise.

Those are some good sandwiches

Had a couple Nathan's yesterday with mustard and onions. Didn't have sauerkraut available. Shit was tasty, first dogs I've had in a long ass time. I guess when you get old you kinda forget hotdogs as an option bc it's kid/sports stadium food in our minds. At least for me

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKQS8mMmxCw

>called so because it looks like the italian flag

Green, white and green, that one totally look like an italian flag fo' sure.

With mustard and tomato sauce, shit is god tier

Holy shit.. I was playing this tune in my head before opening this thread... Specifically the Simpsons singing it

Do you know Hotzoonay Meekoo?

Vollwerth's are the best dogs, where my MI lads at? Only place in the country to get a real good quality hot dog.

If you're gonna do a hotdog thread, at least use this image

>he doesn't eat fritos with his chili

Every chili dog I've ever eaten has been completely disgusting

what this guy said

>Do you know Hotzoonay Meekoo?
wu-a-a-a-a-aaa! beekon wurappudu hottu dogguzu!!

>Italian
>Not cut in halves/thirds/quarters hotdogs being served with egg and other continental breakfast foods.

Make sure to get down for Tucson Meet Yourself
>mfw trying homecooked level quality cuisine from 20+ different countries in one day

There's no mayo on it. The white stuff is Oaxacan white cheese.

I think my late mother was the only person I've seen eat a plain hot dog. To her credit, it is oddly satisfying.

Me and my friends once went into the city for the sole purpose of visiting a half dozen or more places known for their dogs. Was totally worth. The only place I can remember off the top of my head is crifs though, a bit expensive but probably my favorite of the trip.

>it feels like buying a sandwich

I can eat most varieties of sausage plain, with or without a bun, but hotdogs are too salty or savory. I won't turn down a plain, but I can't change my opinion that it'd be enhanced by adding a small amount of ketchup or sauerkraut. Too much ketchup ruins it though. Fuck people who cover it in it.

everyone knows you go into the dirt in that corkscrew at Leguna Seca. Just as the car starts to lose g's going down the hill you cut right a bit so that as it's full weight hits the ground at the bottom you drift sideways back onto the tarmac and straighten out just before you need to turn into the third gear left after the bridge. I feel like I need a stab at taking that hotdog around that track.
Here. Watch this guy fuck the dog at the corkscrew in lap three at 4:50

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0-7W7nLU0s

Center dog is objectively the best.
Right dog is better than edible
Left dog is not edible

>Extra mayo white bo...

Coney Islands are the best type of hot dog by far. Greek hotdog chili, mustard, raw onions, steamed bun. Perfection.

I hope that mini has a cage and five point harness because I would put that fucker on it's side just for the keks

coney 10/10
chicago 9/10

that's how it is

Thanks for the pro tips, Andretti. I see you've played Gran Turismo before.

Obviously. No one is going to send an actual car into the dirt on purpose but an invincible, pixel car is going to see some wall time.

I have a very strong opinion on hotdogs that borderlines autism. I literally do not acknowlege any other brand of hotdog that isnt a sabrett

getting messy as fuck on the street while eating sure is fun

I haven't tried all these so take this for what it's worth but I'm going to have to say:
1) Sonora
2) Doyer
3) Denver
4) Chicago
5) Coney
>tfw lived in Phoenix most of my life
>visited Tucson a couple times a month for several years
>never heard of a Sonora until after I've moved to NY and can't get one

Story of my life right here

One bite and that entire fucking mess is on the ground.

Sandlot?

kek

>actually eating hot dogs
enjoy your congealed meat paste. hot dogs are LITERALLY for degenerates

>living in a area without good meat standards of quality
pathetic coastie/3rd worlder detected
a good quality dog is as good as any sausage

How do y'all feel about these? Personally I think they are the best hands down.

>calling other people third worlders while eating hot dogs

Hot dogs are honestly one step below even offal. A lot of organ meat is actually really tasty. You're literally eating worse than some poor person in a mud hut than Vietnam.

>those toppings

Americans are PIG DISGUSTING.

That looks like a tasty sandwich ruined by hot dogs.

Montréal Style

When I was working as a life guard, for our special day, we'd get local super market to give us hotdogs, we could sell to get funds for a drowning prevention organism.

One year we got left with 200 sausages and buns.

We were 7 lifeguards, 2 boys. The girls wouldn't eat dogs.

>mfw i'm getting paid, guzzling plain microwaved hotdogs and watching sexy girls

It's kind of amazing, because the Mexican places near me use the cheapest hot dogs possible - the skinless Fud brand that are mostly ground chicken - yet the sandwich is absolutely fucking delicious. It's like some kind of Pueblan magic.

this is not a very good story, but I can tell you are proud of it, thanks for sharing

Quality Mexican tortas have bread slathered in mayo then grilled with it. The taste is incredible.

I have no doubt that it tastes good but that picture annoys me because almost any other meat looks like it would vastly improve it. Also:

>Live in Buttfuck, Midwest
>There are no sandwiches like that around here

Feels bad, man. I mean, we have a shitload of local mom and pop Mexican restaurants/Mexican supermarkets that double as restaurants but I haven't ran across a sandwich that godly yet. I live in a town that is around 20% Hispanic so I'm surprised they haven't brought that sandwich with them.

Thanks bud

Again, you've never had a good hot dog. So don't pretend you know anything. Here's a hint, those shitty store brand franks aren't a beacon of quality. Just like shitty cuts of supermarket meat aren't quality.

The places in my hood don't use mayo. They wrap them in foil and toss them into the sandwich press so the Oaxacan cheese melts and gets all stringy like mozzarella.
>any other meat looks like it would vastly improve it.
My personal favorite has a breaded chicken cutlet, hot dogs and bacon. Totally fucking obscene.
>Mexican supermarkets that double as restaurants
Places like this are where the best examples in my neighborhood come from. If you have those kind of places near you find which ones are run by people from Puebla and you may strike gold. Good luck.

what are those white peppers? I've never seen that before

A ```good''' hot dog is still just a hot dog

We all agree boiled dogs fucking blow compared to grilled dogs, right?

True, but some can be very good. The smoked pork hot dogs in Denmark are borderline excellent. The NYC and Chicago natural casing all beef dogs flavored with garlic and paprika are pretty fucking good as well. It's when you get to skinless hot dogs you hit crap territory.

Grilled > Rotissary > Roasted > Boiled > Microwave > Raw

Don't you realize that it's a photoshoot you fucking retard? He's probably going 5mph

i'm sure it took him hours to compose kek

Your gay.

Das all you need.

I hate hotdogs and the whole concept is stupid