I'm having a hard time getting enough protein. I constantly feel mentally fatigued especially after orgasm...

I'm having a hard time getting enough protein. I constantly feel mentally fatigued especially after orgasm. after high protein food I feel normal again but then I always end up mentally fatigued later.

anyone have advice?

Try eating more protein

You should be eating a minimum of .3g protein/kg body weight per day. If you're hitting at least that mark, that's probably not a protein deficiency. It could be a lot of things. If this isn't bait, what does your diet look like? When was the last time you got a checkup?

Chicken anything

It's the best food in the world, can't go wrong

usually go through a gallon of milk in 2-3days
rice/chicken for dinner
PB&J on whole wheat for snack
lettuce tomato garlic sandwich on toast.
almonds
grapefruit/bannana/ yogurt for breakfast
birdseye protein blends

forgot to mention I'm recovering from b12 deficiency. been taking 83,330% DV for 2months and still deficient

>When was the last time you got a checkup?
long time

That seems fine. Probably not anemia either. Drinking enough water? I'd just go get a checkup and tell them about the fatigue or difficulty concentrating. Could be blood sugar levels, blood pressure, electrolytes, or anything.

have your tried injections?
Have your tried eating b12 rich food like oysters?

nice trips. thanks for info. no insurance so would cost a bit and worried. like I said I was b12 deficient for years and started supplementing in april and my quality of life improved like 1000%.

Shit, I take it back. Could be anemia. Hm. Yeah, this is a question for a doc, not Veeky Forums.

>have your tried injections?
no, can I do that on my own? I'm using jarrow formula methyl b12 5000 micrograms and seems to be working great. I can focus on everything irl. almost feels like a dream.

There's a free clinic somewhere near you.

kill yourself is my default advice in Veeky Forums so kill yourself I guess

You can, look up youtube tutorials I guess. I just use insulin needles and give it to myself in my quads. I don't live in the United States (assuming you're American), so I don't know how hard it is to get b12 vials and needles there.

Diabetic here. Needle laws depend on the state. Some states, Rx only, some are otc (with licensed pharmacist's discretion).

I like to pipe cottage cheese into my ass an hour before sex.

Oh, and they will copy your state-issued ID when you buy syringes.

HAHAHAHAHA

What's so funny?

You can't produce insulin so any little consumption of sugar would result in a blood glucose spike that could potentially kill you lelelel

Not that guy but you're a huge fag, kys.

Yeah, it's kinda funny in an existential way. I would have been dead by now if I had been born a couple hundred years ago. A whole lot of people would be dead without vaccines and sanitation and all these other great things in the modern world. Medicine has come a long way.

So do you laugh at people with cancer or car crash survivors, too? How about murdered children? Ever tickled by the thought of dancing on their absurdly tiny little coffins?

Cancer won't make you a better person guy, neither will a car crash. Children are only potential cunts so I don't find them dying as funny.

Only fools laugh at other people's suffering

Why do you think that? The irony of their brutality is that they, too, will die? Or is it that they are suffering vicariously through the mortality of others without understanding that the laughter is misplaced fear?

I'm not sure what you're saying here. Is this a compliment on my tenacity to survive? Why couldn't surviving any kind of disease or random accident be a beneficial, transformative experience for a person? I don't understand you.

Stop eating stuff with protein deliberately removed and you should be fine.

>Why couldn't surviving any kind of disease or random accident be a beneficial, transformative experience for a person
Not him but it could, or it could make you a dolorous faggot who cannot stand whining from persons who you judge having suffered less than you.

drink some cum with the lads bro

I thought about that for a while. Maybe this is just my optimism here, but what if those people who pop out of the crucible of suffering as dolorous faggots are simply unfinished? Like a batch of cookies that went in the oven at 500ºF, but for only 2 minutes. The outside got burnt, but the inside was still raw dough. If you were to scrape off all the burnt shit, then put them back in lower and longer, they could still be palatable.

Maybe it's brain fog and you should focus on reducing your histamine levels.