Meet some family in Ohio

>meet some family in Ohio
>they take me to a restaurant called Butterbee's
>famous for chicken tenders
>oh, man, they're good

You guys, you gotta get these if you're in the Cincinnati area. They are amazing.

I read Butterbee's as "Buttholes"

>tendies
>good

pick one

Leave this website.

They look a little overcooked
Source: eaten a lot of chicken tenders in my 30 years on earth

hey im in cincinnati
wanna fuck, op?

the fries and chicken look literally like carls jr.

How can you even ask another manto fuck?

How do you know who's pitching and who's catching?

you just do what comes natural

but srsly op i live like 5 minutes away from that restaurant we doin this or what

>Ohio posters
>only from Cincinnati, KY
Guys, go on shooting rampages and kill everyone in that shitty city

>*hio
Get out.

Well OP, I would love to check this place out next time I'm in town, but the Butterbee Buttburgler here has got me scared to go near it. RIP Tendies.

That's probably cuz yur a faggot

looks more like a crispy coating to me. i imagine the inside is well done yet moist

sorry, i dont eat frozen french fries.

cleveland is obviously the most alpha city in the state

Cleveland is a shithole

>best in show at a retard convention

>Ohio
>famous for chicken tenders
In a town where mild chili is a topping for overcooked spaghetti I can see this happening. Foodwise it's a weird place, and their concept of what's good really doesn't extend much beyond its borders. Ohio's "good" is basically pig disgusting anywhere else, except maybe Iowa.

I was actually visiting Ohio from Iowa, so you might have a point.

>Butterbee Buttburglar

>go to new place
>order off the children's menu

Hmm.

I do that sometimes, but Butterbee's is proud enough of their tendies to put them front and center.

>Iowans go to Ohio for vacation

Iowa is the only state I can imagine being impressed by the food in Ohio.

>Promoting chicken tenders
>Thinking he can jump on the tendies meme and people will like him
>Thinking Cincinnati has food other than some garbage-tier shili served over fucking spaghetti
>Spaghetti, the most shit-tier pasta there is.

How does it feel to live in a city where they're proud of being bad at the most basic thing you can cook?

>being afraid of the butterbees buttburgler
do you think he's built like your picture? just get some tendies man, carry a knife.

>cinnamon and sugar on chili

I don't do shit like stabbing people

>my home state gets mentioned on the internet box
>it's some retard from northern missouri talking about tendies
Just end me fampai

Connecticut here. We have the best food anywhere. Why though? Is it because we're right between Boston and Manhattan? No idea. Not only do we have the largest percentage of Italians and therefore the best pizza, but are also famous for our nautical foods like lobster rolls. Recently high end ethnic restaurants have been popping up everywhere (it's trendy and hipsters like trendy) and they're really great

>inb4 Hamptonfags and Massholes
The Hamptons are full of posers and section 8 housing, and Mass has the worst people and traffic in the country. Also your food is trash besides that market in Boston. Second to CT is PA

At least they're not detroit

COME ON DOWN AND LOOK AT BOTH OF OUT BUILDINGS

I think Ohio is an okay place....

>Flyover states cuisine is literal kids food

No wonder you guys are fuck ups

*Come see, both of our buildings!

americans and their 'states' are so quaint

Where about's is this 'Iowa' or 'Ohio'

The difference between Iowa and Ohio is like the difference between Portugal and Switzerland for you eurofags.

You speak different languages?

I did not know this

Oh sweet jesus, I do hope this post is a joke.

Different dialects. Iowans speak "plains whitetrash" and Ohioans speak "river valley whitetrash."

Is there a river in Ohio

I though it was just cornfields and desert

Lul. Western Ohio is pretty flat and lots of cornfields, and eastern is mainly forestland with fields mixed in, although SE Ohio is foothills Appalachia. The Ohio River wraps around the eastern and bottom portion of the state.

t. OH

Does that disprove his assertion

Captcha: CAUTION KENTUCKY

god damn that looks so fucking delicious
I hate keto, but I hate being fat even more

NKU faggot detected.

deep fried crap does taste good. but it ain't touching my lips, no sir. clean living only, for me.

Ohio speaks middle American the most classically correct English dialect

I've had Butterbee's and Raising Canes is better.

No thanks butter shill.

There aren't a lot of carbs on that plate.

ohio is pretty cool guys
if youre a fag who needs a big city and skyscrapers to feel good you dont belong here. in ohio, we enjoy our swamps, forests, poverty, really high crime rates and heroin problems, beautiful scenery, huge human trafficking rings, wonderful people, everything you could ever need really.

Cleveland is somehow more ghetto than Toledo.
Our food and tourist locations are still better than those of Michigan (who are subhumans).