Is there anything I can eat or drink that will help me with my depression? I'm not feeling all that great right now

Is there anything I can eat or drink that will help me with my depression? I'm not feeling all that great right now.

pills and shit, my man

>I'm not feeling all that great right now.
>waaah boohoo I'm depressed :(

faggot

Go outside into the wilderness and contemplate the fact that all paths lead to death, and that the only thing that matters is how much you enjoy the path. Then eat some watermelon or something, you need to hydrate after hiking.

You shouldn't eat your emotions. Being fat just makes things worse. Do some opioids for a while. Just don't get hooked.

>MUH DEPRESSION
>MUH CAN'T GET OVER SIMPLE THINGS

is today national depression day or some stupid shit? i've been seeing stuff like this everywhere all day

St. Johns Wort is a over the counter supplement and a common mild anti-depressant

Water and coffee. Exercise for 30minutes like go for a walk or bike ride or to the gym. Try not to eat total garbage

Repeat for a week and see if that helps

You could always try some alcohol

These anons have better advice though

Depression isn't even real man.

For sure there are things you can eat and drink to help depression! I basically eat an "anti-depression, anti-anxiety" diet all the time (I have panic disorder stemming from PTSD, which leads to depression sometimes when it's bad).
Hang on, and let me organize my info, and I'll post it. I'm always happy to help someone else who has to deal with this crap.

Eat nsi-189 and/or tianeptine

Foods that help both depression and anxiety:

dark, leafy greens
nuts, especially walnuts because they contain lots of omega-3 fatty acids, good for brain health
avocados, dem healthy fats as well
berries, berries and more berries, they do wonders, there have been studies that show that eating berries every day lowers depression
mushrooms!!!! They are a probiotic that's good for your gut, which is important since the nerve cells in your gut make most of the serotonin in your body, which, you know, keep you from being nutters.
Seeds, particularly pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds
apples and pears
All your cruciferous vegtables – broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, etc.
deep orange vegetables like sweet potatoes, orange and red bell peppers, pumpkin, winter squash, etc
FISH FISH FISH FISH – this is another important one. If you don't like fish, take a fish oil supplement.
TURKEY – Dat Tryptophan!!!!
Other lean meats and eggs
Yogurt
whole grains
seafood, especially oysters, clams, and mussels because they contain more selenium than other seafood
Herbs and spices – particularly turmeric, cinnamon, black pepper, red pepper (cayenne), and fresh green herbs like parsley, rosemary, basil, thyme, and sage

Eating enough protein is very important, because it also helps in the manufacture of serotonin, so eat at least 3 servings of protein a day, plus mushrooms. (and all that other food, too). Also, remember that your brain is made of fat, and you need to eat good fats (like found in fish, eggs, nuts, avocados) to nourish that.

>>continued

>continued

STAY HYDRATED – being well hydrated puts less stress on your bodily tissues and organs. Enough water is most important, but other beverages that are helpful are green tea, white tea, herbal teas, yogurt drinks.

Supplements: A good multivitamin that has all the B vitamins and vitamin D – being deficient on those 2 can make you depressed. You don't need to go overboard, just look for a multi that has all those. St. John's Wort is commonly taken to help depression, but it never did anything for me. I had better results with 5-HTP. NEVER TAKE THOSE TWO TOGETHER, it will cause a bad reaction. Any good homeopath will tell you to never, ever take St. Johns Wort and 5-HTP together. Also, I've had good results with GABA. So: Mutlivitamin, Fish Oil, and 5-HTP or GABA, if you want to try out supplements. I also like drinking Marley's Mellow Mood, but I don't know if you can find that where you live.

Also, if you go to a doctor about your depression (which is fine, especially if you are really having a hard time) just make sure you do your research on any medication they prescribe before you take it. There's a lot of nasty anti-depressants out there that are best avoided if possible.

Cum. Lots and lots of hot fat creamy loads. I wamt ypu tp pee yuor pants

Desvenlafaxine (Pristiq)
Works wonders

Chocolate

Hard liquor and a nice cigar

Pig out on carbs and do bulk training

drink some bleach, eat a bullet

>1500585371661-lgbt.jpg
>lgbt

hmm...

Bourbon and coke, with some Marlboro Red 100s.

The choice of seriously depressed alcoholics for decades!

you might try to get on an anti depressant. it worked for me. Most of the other stuff posted here is bad advice.

the anti depressant I am on is called Citalopram , its an SSRI.

honestly it's more about what you don't eat.

no excess sugar, alcohol, caffeine, fat, etc.

that being said ketosis has some mood stabilizing effects

Lead.

Take some Vitamin B and D supplements, drink more water and cut out sugar as best you can (soda is fucking awful for you). Sugar can trigger weird shit with your dopamine receptors since we interpret sweet as a treat or reward.

Exercise too. Walks are a great place to start. Get some of your favorite songs loaded onto an MP3 or your phone and just go for a walk. Try to get a good pace going where you're really moving and not just strolling.

Good luck user.

patorikku-kun

sugar, alcohol, caffeine and fat does the trick for me

I know you guys think this because you haven't had an equivalent experience, but it is a real and debilitating mental illness. You can't just get over it a lot of the time. You have to treat it like any other illness.
It sucks. A lot.

dont drink alcohol
take a 5htp supplement, can produce a mild mood lift because it's a serotonin precursor
you're on a SSRI so I won't recommend ketamine, probably magic mushrooms aren't a good idea either.
vitamin D is a good idea, so is just going out into the sunshine.
i'm a big proponent of raw garlic
take three cloves raw in the morning, mince it up or put it through a press and swallow it with water, or just chew up the cloves in your mouth and wash it down with water. Take the garlic with a big dose of vitamin C (1000mg) for a big energy boost.
drink lots of water.
don't eat junk food or candy