He doesn't drink his coffee black

>he doesn't drink his coffee black
You might as well drink a soda if you're gonna dump creamer and sugar in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/803985/e57ac3f635/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's a guy isn't it

>normal (shit) coffee
only palatable with milk
>freshly roasted single-origin light roast
great on it's own

It's what we like to call a girl (male).

Newsflash: sometimes I do have a soda. I can have mountain dew for breakfast because I'm not a fatass and have a metabolism.

Does drinking espresso count as black?
But I do love drinking coffee with condensed milk though, that's the only time I'll drink non espresso.

No thanks.

I just microwaved milk, added heaps of sweetened cocoa powder and two tablespoons of instant coffee.
It tastes like coffee flavoured creamy syrup.
Fight me

I love to chug the Big Black Coffee.

You might as well choke on a grenade if you're gonna tell me how to live my life

Hey faggot, I put loads of cream in my expensive coffee and if I'm feeling sparkly this morning, I'll even put sugar in

deal with it you arse-bothering shite. How I consume X product is none of your damn business.

The technical term is Futanari, although I believe this comic is about a girl who magically turns into a real girl

Nice animu you have there you fucking child molesting fag.

She literally invites a skinny guy over and asks him to put on a dress and dolls him up.

Girl (male) is a term used for traps, you flaming faggot.

fucking cultural marxist faggots please die

If you eat any chocolate that isn't plain cocoa powder or unsweetened baking chocolate you may as well just cut your dick off.

God I wish a girl would do that to me.
Stop getting offended so easily /pol/

If you go looking for it you might find it. I joined a dating site for that purpose and now I have a fiancee that treats me like her doll.

I drink coffee black unless its shitty over-extracted coffee, in which case I add sugar.

I like my covfefe as close to espresso as possible, honestly.

Actually technically futanari means having genitals of both genders (hermaphrodites)

Also source if anyone's interested

e-hentai.org/g/803985/e57ac3f635/

My dude, coffee made w/ a Vietnamese press and sweetened condensed milk makes the best morning cup.

Anything beyond the first cup of the day should be black or espresso. Technically, I guess the Euros would call my black an "Americano"

>e-hentai
How's 2008 going?

Every time I post an ex link there's always some idiot saying "how do I get past the sad panda image" so I gave up

This. Like seriously are you a fucking child?

That's a meme you dip.
Real talk though nhentai is much better than e-hentai for easy access

>although I believe this comic is about a girl who magically turns into a real girl

You're think of Katou Jun, this is Akai Mato

you're not impressing anyone for drinking your disgusting black water without milk or sugar

oh yeah bitter is such a good tasting flavor

i'm gonna go make myself a nice big glass of disgusting brb

>he drinks coffee

I usually put a little sugar in it just so it doesn't taste like shit also i know that bulge

>Girl (male)
this is some tumblr-tier garbage

Why are you posting here if you don't want to be cute anime girl in pantyhose?