/gamer fuel/

What food does Veeky Forums eat while gaming?

>implying

Nothing because gaming and eating is a good way to get fat

"Gamer fuel" has an uncanny way of turning gamers into hambeasts

>gaming
You need to be 18+ to post here

I just used to get drunk while gaming
My guild hated it but they needed healers anyway

It appears that real Gamer Food is salted nuts and legumes.
In other words, some of the most calorie dense food you can have without doing something crazy like eating sticks of butter.

Beef jerky and cheap liquor. Jerky because it's clean and you can gnaw/suck on it awhile instead of wasting time eating. And liquor because it improves my performance if I don't overdo it

>tfw no tipsy healslut

More like shitfaced HoTcunt

Lolllll

>What food does Veeky Forums eat while gaming?

Nothing. I'm not some disgusting slob that gets crumbs and grease all over the sofa, controllers, keyboard, etc.

Food stays in the kitchen.

>Food stays in the kitchen.

I'm not OP but I really have to disagree here. I'm not even a fat slob but I can't stand eating in my kitchen. Boring as fuck and nothing to entertain myself. I got to eat next to my computer and monitor. Not sure if a part of the majority of minority.

You eat at a dining table not behind a computer, filthy barbarian.

nut bars

My wow guild raids were basically a race against the clock before everyone was too drunk to function

Whenever I aquire a new game, It generally becomes an all-nighter. Fueled by 2 bags of Munchies, one cheese fix, one flamin hot. Combine in a bowl, chase down with low-carb energy drinks, generally monster.

Note: this only happens once or twice a year.

Gr8 b8 m8

SIPPPBOOOOOOOOOOOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Hes right though. The dining room is for dining. The bedroom is for sleeping on your bed. The washroom is for washinf yourself etc. You need order in your life lest you become a beast.

Allows me to actually play the game and its impossible to get mad at anything cause everything is making me laugh too hard. That and water. Gotta stay hydrated while havin a good time.

Salt

someone tell me what this shit is. I see it pretty often now. Is it just pre workout repackaged

I used to do this but most new games don't capture my attention like in the past.

I feel old.

>Eats all that junk oil carb
>Opts out for shitty tasting lo carb energy drink

Oh hi, you must be me

DUDE

Hah, same. The more I force myself to concentrate, the worse I do

should I get a ps4 or xbone?
I don't play online

Cliff Bars

PROTIP: Most people on Veeky Forums don't even cook, let alone get up from their computer for more than fifteen minutes a day.

Gamerfuel

This. If I feel hungry i make myself a smoothie or nicecream, depending on whether or not my strawberries are frozen . Ice water too, shit's so refreshing. If I feel like I'm getting low on sodium I'll also make myself a BLT or sardine sandwich or something.

Once you move out of your parents house you can eat wherever you want

Dumpster diving?

>sardine sandwich

Bar snacks tier shit. Nuts, pretzels, that sorta dry stuff. Maybe some dried fruit if I'm feeling dangerous.

I don't see how NEETs just sit there and stuff their faces with trash while playing games without feeling like absolute shit. If I was going to play vidya for days on end I'd want some fucking amphetamine and a computer desk that moved around the room like a roomba.

My favorite thing about Fatal1ty and this product was how he always looked like he's looking at you like you're an idiot.

MY NIGGER

There are several things wrong with just that """""""truffle mousse""""""" alone.

What's wrong with sardines and letus between two slices of buttered toast?

>rolling resto druid
I miss my priest, I haven't played since the end of Draenor. Is it worth restarting?

>Focus on food
>Pausing every half a minute or so
>Focus on game
>Food gets cold/old

>soybeans

>letus

Marijuana and mountain dew

Being hungover and dopesick is a much worse feeling. Game on

turkey and cheese sandwich and a bottle of water.

Only good post ITT

Why are slavs so weird and backwards?

Fug

>hover-handing and not grabbing that fat ass

You don't really get dopesick from amphetamines, just feel groggy and irritable when you come off them. It's not even as bad as a booze hangover.

bruh

Wild Turkey.

Jolly Ranchers.

I would hardly consider legumes calorie-dense, and considering their fiber content, their GI is going to be comparatively low to other similar foods.

Salted nuts are fine in moderation; anything beyond a small handful is too much within this context.

beer and pot

This is the only answer, and I don't even smoke weed.

Small amounts of psychoactive substances is fucking essential.

WEED

Because that's Ukraine, and Eastern European countries are almost all rural, and you've long forgotten what it's like to live a subsistence living.

water and celery

Adderall. One pill a day keeps the hunger away.

>tfw down 16 pounds after 2 months of finally being back on this stuff.

beer is essential for voice chat

Very true. amphetamines and marijuana are without a doubt the most user friendly drugs

2 small cinnamon donuts and black coffee, 300 calories roughly.

Or MDMA.

Not posting the highly superior geek beer. This in combination with the pb&j or wasabi version of is non ironically goat. Tastes like lan parties and good times

Coffee, women's vitamin pills, an entire melon

>women's vitamin pills
But are you a girl user?

I'm legit sad that they don't make this any more. Thought I'd buy a couple packs for nostalgia sake but it doesn't exist anymore. I loved the s'mores flavor :^(

Furthermore, are you a girl (male)?

Yeah, now show me your abs or gtfo

That's not a whole melon

>MUH GAMING
>MUH FUEL

Op, stop..

>wasabi doritos

I cut off slices of melon as the day goes on.
It's my break from reins who charge into the enemy team while at 50 health. Or junkrat mains. Or dps mains who can't aim.
Usually I just get a girl from my harem of mercy mains to pocket me but they've all been offline

Who is old enough to post but still plays video games? The question makes no sense

NEET tranny detected

No
>tfw rolling cloth items as resto druid
Oh the butthurt

No. Unless you only played during or after Cataclysm, then yes, because you aren't aware of how much better it used to be and will still have fun.

LMAO

I can still smell the LAN center

Coffee and pastries.

I'm oldschool mate.

Water and Gum

what the hell is going on in this image? Someone please explain

Mom said I could have a LAN party if we cleaned the chickens first

Look a the photos on the wall. It's obviously some kind military unit.

doritos and mountain dew xD

>MDMA
My nigguh. I just wish the shit weren't so neurotoxic.

That doesn't prove you're a girl.
tits or gtfo

sure
you first though
I was conned before, and it made me sad

Whatever's for dinner.
Snacking makes you a fat piece of shit since you sure as hell aren't moving around.

I don't snack. And when I do, it's cucumber dipped in ssamjang
I don't eat junkfood