Favorite scream thread

Favorite scream thread.

This shit makes me want to fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dmhdpc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rum raisin!

a bowl of half pic related, half unsweetened peanut butter. most ice cream is too sweet for me so the salty peanut butter helps balance that out, and you get some extra protons from the peanut butter too to make it healthy. it's probably like 500+ calories but i don't eat it often.

I wonder how cold your penis would get if you did haha

It would probably shrink the moment you stuck it in haha

This shit right here is fucking amazing. When you open the container the ice cream is nearly black. Super rich and tasty.

haha

Unironically this, because it tastes pretty good and can eat a tub of it for very little calories.

Forgot pic

tfw not fat enough to value the sensation of stuffing my face over the quality of the food itself

Oh god yes, I bought that once and took it to a friend's house for us to eat after taking a few bong hits. We nearly ate all of it.

kyoko a shit

>implying a fat person would worry about calories
Besides, quality is subjective and he said it tastes good

Yall just don't know. The best ice cream in the world is from a place called Savannah's Candy Kitchen in Savannah, GA. Specifically their Pecan Praline ice cream. Homemade ice cream with their fresh pralines.

Best flavor coming through, touchdown sundae a shit.

>phillies flavor
In the fucking trash. Probably tastes like batteries thrown at Santa, losing, and that godawful accent they have

I make my own apple crunch vanilla fro' cus', and it can't be beat tbqhimho.

>>phillies flavor
>In the fucking trash. Probably tastes like batteries thrown at Santa, losing, and that godawful accent they have

I've been eating this since I was a kid, but could only ever get it at ice cream stands.

pic related is a close second

I'm 5'11 @ 159 lbs

Haven't been able to find this for a while but good lord those little white balls in this shit made it like crack

forgot pic fuck

haha

my.mixtape.moe/dmhdpc.webm

Jeni's is excellent.

Good tastes

They sell Thrifty's at my local CVS. Feels good man.

>someone actually did it.

Get fucked.

>S tier
cookies and cream (I know it falls under the mixins but childhood memories demand it)
pecan pie
>A tier
Pistachio
chocolate, vanilla, strawberry done properly
red velvet cake
butter pecan
pumpkin pie
mint chocolate
>B tier
most things that their main draw are mix ins like rocky road or cookie dough
stuff you'd get from B&J/haagen dazs/talenti/etc
bluebell banana pudding
dulce de leche
>C tier
'premium' chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, etc
most other freezer section ice cream
>D tier
neopolitan
'frozen dairy desserts'
>F tier
ice cream that comes in those plastic tubs with a handle

Oh and I made keylime pie recently, rate it a solid B, I made the graham cracker crust bits too large for my liking

Why

Shits delicious, you just need the right flavors.
Generally, all the baked-good-themed flavors are great. Skip caramel and mint chip though.

Best flavor I've tried this year.
Gone till next year because "June brides" I guess.

jelly, that's my goal. 185 now

>Best flavor I've tried this year.
>Gone till next year because "June brides" I guess.
I'll never buy Blue Bell again.
Too bad, I didn't mind their flavors or quality. I just won't support a company that had failed three inspections for listeria and carried on like business as usual until people died in national news. I bet they'll do the same thing again in future. Something is wrong there.

I don't know what a "cookie core" is supposed to be made of, but I can't get enough of it.