>by serving them with white chocolate fondue
>they consider this a significant accomplishment
How did things get like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/incels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

It's hard to judge when kids only eat the stupidest bullshit anyway
Even if you raise a kid on healthy shit like oats and veggies, the second they go to a birthday party they will be assaulted with processed food. No avoiding it. The only hope for a lot of parents is to teach their kids to cook and hope they figure shit out on their own

You were unwilling to say or do something about it for fear of jeopardizing your own safety and comfort.

By you I mean western society and you personally.

I don't have any kids of my own but, having babysat quite a few little cousins, I feel like the thing that perpetuates this idea of fruits and vegetables being gross is literally children's media. Especially these days when TVs and tablets with no kind of supervision or moderation seem to be in vogue, kids pick up on all these stupid memes from pedo youtubers who market solely to children.

KEK'D

My dad has always been saying this.

>be on date with gf at amusement park
>In line to get in roller coaster
>Kid in front of me tugs his mom's shirt
>"Mom I'm thirsty!"
>You'll just have to wait!
>Kid grabs his sides, "Mom my kidneys hurt!"
>Mom tells him, "You don't have kidneys yet, you're not old enough"

>You're not old enough to have kidneys

The kid was like 8. All of my fucking what??

I know, my kidneys grew in when I was 3, what the hell?

vegetables are gross to kids because they can taste bitterness better than you
not all vegetables mind you andd fruit is sweet but kids see it as lame candy because its jucy and not filled with sugar

>the second they go to a birthday party they will be assaulted with processed food. No avoiding it.

This. I know someone who tried to raise their kids on an added-sugar-free diet, but their teacher kept giving them candy to "reward" them.

>healthy shit like oats

LOL

Oh fuck. Don't remind me of the creepy pedo youtube shit.
I'm all for free speech, but they really should just drone the people who make that shit. There's a fucking limit.

Welcome to society hippie faggots. Raising your kids in a bubble doesn't work. One day they'll fall in some mud and get ass cancer because they have no immune system

Ooh, look at me! I'm posing on a moral high horse, desperate for attention by ripping on fat women and their kids!

user, I don't think wanting your kids to eat healthy and be fit is the same as keeping them in a bubble.

what's wrong with oats?

Obvious fatty detected

I was 16 before I lost my baby kidneys.

Oats are great. 1.5 cups of really satiating stuff for 150 calories. but "hurr durr carbs are bad"

fat woman with fat kids detected

radar detecting landwhale moving inbound at 40 knots

You must be eating air oats because 1.5 cups of oats is like 500 cals

Half a cup of oats is 150 calories. 1.5 would be 450 calories.

>cow-orkers

Look who's fucking talking

It's combined with a cup of water. Ends up being less than 1.5 cups in the end because some of the dry oat volume is air.

It can depending on the situation.

The friend of my sister has a brother with 4 or so kids. The brother is with this woman who is a health freak through and through. One time when they were on vacation the father of the brother promised the kids to eat fries for dinner, kids all happy and looking forward to
until the bitch actually says no and forbids them from eating any.

Damn bubble bitch.

>with gf
What an important part of the story.

>that permavirgin sensitivity
I bet you're a "nice-guy", aren't you user?

Mom, get out of here. You're drunk.

I bet he's a cunt

From 1989 till 1998, this was 95% of my lunch and dinner.
For breakfast, I had Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms.
My mother worked about 80 hours a week (running her own business), raising 6 kids, and we never knew our fathers.
This is normal in America.

It's be weirder if I was at an amusement park by myself I'd think.

reddit.com/r/incels

>OP bitches about putting chocolate sugar on sugar-laden fruit
lol

>>one of them got her fat kids to eat a few fruit slices
>>by serving them with white chocolate fondue
>>they consider this a significant accomplishment
This is exactly how most children are coaxed to try thing sthey don't particularly like, but serving them in some way that adds flavor or texture, whether deep frying those mushrooms and serving with horseradish cream dipping sauce, or that onion blossom, or those cheese covered cauliflowers, to caramel for the apples, or a dip in red crunchy candy coating.

It's how it works. How are you so ignorant of such things, OP

>>Kid grabs his sides, "Mom my kidneys hurt!"
>>Mom tells him, "You don't have kidneys yet, you're not old enough"
Pretty clever reply. Kid was trying to win repeating something he overheard once, in order to get his way. Mother knows that children are age 8 supposed to be growing out Erikson's initiative vs guilt. That kid was overstepping, likely some type of learning disability versus actual cleverness.

OP an active kid isn't going to die from fondue, but they could end up at an sub-optimal nutritional level if they don't try new things or won't eat a single vegetable or fruit. Whole fruits and vegetables provide necessary fiber and vitamins, and really what's wrong with white chocolate for children nutritionally again? You're going to talk about sugar, I bet, not the fact that in a couple of years, that kid probably will like apples or whatever he was dipping on their own with or without adornment.

Fruit has fiber and other nutrients.

>I'm all for free speech, but
>but

kill yourself you fairweather faggot

There is literally nothing wrong with goofy men reviewing toys.

I don't think you guys are talking about the same videos. I'll let someone else link them if they want

rip those people whose tastes don't change as they get older.

I've been told to eat my vegetables, and I did. No need to hide them in caramel.
That's where the problem is, it's not the way you trick kids into eating vegetables, it's the fact that you have to trick them to begin with.

She was probably just joking and you didn't get it because you are a dumb normie with no sense of humor.

>sugar is ebil
Did you know calories are bad too? ?
I eat 0 a day and I'm in the best shape of my life

It wasn't a joke and you're fucking stupid. If anything it's what the other user said about overstepping.