Red pill me on pizza rolls. Is it better to oven them or microwave them?

Red pill me on pizza rolls. Is it better to oven them or microwave them?

They're so awful when you're not a pot smoking 15 year old. Why do you do this to yourself

Oven. Unless you really need them cuz you're hammered. Then microwave

Oven with a generous coating of salt.

Deep fry them again because buying them is evidence you hate you're are self and want to die sooner and lessen your quality of life until then.

Actually that's a great idea user

Oven for 7 minutes, flip em for the last 2-3 minutes.

Not memeing, it's actually terrible. Tried it once and they came out rock hard. Didn't have any leaks though, which surprised me.

Bin them

You ACTUALLY tried it? Are you one of those epic meal time people?

Why not fry those?
They're p much spring rolls with pizza filling

Deep fried, only takes like a minute. Amazing with barbeque sauce and taco sauce

Microwave them op, you dont want them getting all hard a crispy in the oven

Because there ain't no rest for the wicked.
Money don't grow on trees.
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed.

This. Deep fry that shit.

I don't even like these fuckers but that sounds good as fuck right now

Are you drunk or playing borderlands or both

try frying them in water

If you do it right they come out awesome.you just have to be quick,

planning on doing a bunch of them tomorrow

Not him but I wish I was both, might replay the presequel

>planning on doing a bunch of them tomorrow
God I hate this board. You never hear "oh i'm going to be roasting this leg of lamb tomorrow can i have some tips" or "oh i'm going to try out this technique" it's "oh i'm going to be deep frying pizza rolls". What a fucking joke this place is.

Heard it was the best and you'll never go back to the others. is this true?

Also I'm him and yes and yes.

How cute you are

Fuck off roastie cunt

I'm with you. Who "plans" to cook pizza rolls? The occasional decent thread pops up every now and then, but for the most part this is worse than reddit cooking. But at least we can call each other niggers without everyone getting all uptight and acting like a nigger.

I actually prefer microwave.
Soft little pizza rolls with crunchy corners.

>Is it better to oven them or microwave them?

Oven is better than microwave, but if you really want the best experience then deep-fry them.

is that fried oysters on the rights side? what ever, they both look delicious. nice picture, nigger.

Do Americans really do this?

Make your own, get some wonton wrappers, sauce and cheese. Fry them shits.

Fucking amazing.

deep fry

Yes this is where I work. Crab cake balls on the left, oysters on the right. We are currently working on adding pizza rolls to the menu.

Pretty fucking good. I can say the best out of the three. Even has the best story.

microwave, then fry them in a pan till golden brown on both sides, then pinch the two solid edges together so the ravioli looking edges split apart and blow through the tube it makes until the molten lava core cools, then eat.

>Red pill me on pizza rolls. Is it better to oven them or microwave them?
Oven gets them crispy, not tough and steamed, so there is that aspect. They're pretty horrible though.

If you want some kind of packaged pizza mood from your freezer, try the stromboli from Screamin' Silician. They are pretty decent. The big issue with pizza rolls, isn't the abundance of sweet sauce or the bad texture of the egg roll wrapped as much as the balance between sauce, meat that can't render its fat and get crispy, and lack of cheese balance. It's just a steam pocket of saucy mess. It'll handle a pepperoni pizza mood, but it might hurt your stomach.

This

>Who "plans" to cook pizza rolls?
people who buy them I'd imagine

haaaaahahaha. i shall make plans to come try them.

I'm going to disagree. While they may not be "good" by any stretch of the imagination, they do have a powerful nostalgic quality provided they're baked in the oven. Oven is the only way to go. You can wait 20 minutes. Microwave will leave them soggy. Crispy is what you want.