Daily reminder that phosphates were removed from dishwasher and laundry detergents in the 90s-00s by environazis and...

Daily reminder that phosphates were removed from dishwasher and laundry detergents in the 90s-00s by environazis and people forgot what clean dishes and clothes were like.

Do yourself a favor, go to the home center and pick up a box of this. Add a couple teaspoons to every load. You'll thank me later.

>You'll thank me later

No I won't, but your oncologist certainly will.

Why would I need to call my eye doctor?

>le causes cancer meme
you are the cancer

Don't suck on your cum sock.

>every load
Every load I put in your mom!

>No I won't, but your oncologist certainly will.
it being banned had nothing to do with cancer you stupid fuck

>environazis

Yeah, those "people" who don't like to see public water resources destroyed by eutrophication. Lets get back into the spirit of our orange emperors goal to MACHI - Make America China, and turn our waterways into a barren green sludge algae factory again. While we're at it, lets make sure our rivers start spontaneously igniting again!

"Happy days are here again
The skys above are clear again..."

>reddit spacing
>sjw environazi
>le orange meme

you liberals are so melodramatic
it's really quite embarrassing to behold

Fuck off hippie communist.

Blame farming for algae blooms, not dishwasher detergent that actually works.

isn't this the same thing as washing soda? They have it at walmart you know.

naw that's sodium carbonate

jerry please, be serious come on now

Where are the proofs

of what?

>grew up with no dishwasher
>bought house 3 years ago
>>wash my dishes by hand
>haven't opened the dishwasher once

how much mold is in there right now?

that trump has political ties in russia and authorized the hacking of the US election..what ever that even means

Mexico or Reddit, I don't care which but you have to go back

You're Asian aren't you?

>how much mold is in there right now?
about tenny twelvey

why can't you tolerate just a bit of algae in the river so we don't have to do worse things for the environment like run dishwashers twice

Ask that to the dying fish lmao

not him, but i do the same and i'm white. my parents only cooked once or twice a week and so we ate a lot of leftovers. cleaning up was easy and didn't require running the dishwasher so we never did unless it was a holiday when we cooked a lot and had company over. once i was on my own the habit stuck. i actually like cleaning by hand, it's sort of relaxing

lol

and what's the deal with airline phosphates?!

>so we don't have to do worse things for the environment like run dishwashers twice
I've done about 4 loads with the expensive Finish Supercharged powerball cubes for hard water, seems to have cleared things up. I can probably go back to Publix bleach liquid now. Some idiot in my house bought dollar store powder and it clouded up and didn't clean a damn thing for a couple of weeks. It's probably just beach sand and cement from China, who knows?