Going to Asian market soon. What are your favorite items/must haves?

Going to Asian market soon. What are your favorite items/must haves?

salmonella
filet of dog
cat flavor meatballs
bag of locust

bougie ramen

I dunno never been, but I might see if they have some Teas or medicinal mushrooms for sleep n stuff.

Yeah, turn around and go to E-Mart; it's way cheaper and has better boxes to pack your goods in. Also, don't forget some change so you can free your cart from the shackle of oppression that binds it to other carts.

Jap rice
Frozen tonkotsu instant ramen
Dried squid snacks

Tea, ramen, curry roux. You know, the essentials

i always get produce from h mart. shit is cheap, tons of variety and fresh as fuck

pocari sweat
katsudon bowls
trung ngyen coffee

The aloe drink, the one in the big green bottle
And a vietnamese sandwich

G7 coffee, or maxim mocha gold, pocky sticks, matcha ice cream, kbbq spicy sauce,

Mochi with the multiple color sesame seeds on it, coconut milk, dried seaweed, and miso paste.

Real talk.

H-Mart has tons of really good banchan if you're into korean food. Also decent ready to eat food

those fried tofu/bean curd things
asian vegetables
fresh noodles
roasted seaweed snacks
asian candies and buns from bakery if they have one

Tofu, dried shiitake mushrooms, gween tea

That soft white cake with the swirl cream filling

The jello drink things

peking duck was here
rotisserie chicken is a loser

and coated in the hand germs of dozen of chinawomen.

kimchi if they have it, shits a dank snack.

>don't forget some change so you can free your cart from the shackle of oppression that binds it to other carts.

That sounds like commie propaganda. If my cart wants to make it on it's own it'll have to pull itself up from it's bootstraps

tteok is fucking AMAZING

dried shrimp
sichuan pepper
noodles
oyster sauce
whatever produce looks good
definitely not any meat

Roast Pork > Duck >>> BBQ Pork

Korean supermarket I go to has great fresh pork buns. Get those if yours has them.

Japanese Mayo

Mungfish

Jackfruit

get yourself some of these in the wasabi variety they're amazing
usually with wasabi flavored snacks I find them to be too wasabi-y but these are just perfect

Eringi or maitake mushrooms
Daikon
Kewpie mayo
Koshihikari rice
Shabu shabu meat (ribeye, pork belly, lamb)
Tofu
Nori
Furikake
Leeks
Dried snacking fish
Shouyu
Mirin
Dashi
Katsuobushi
Sake

This is a pretty good list of what I also like to get.

Pretty much everything mentioned is nice to have on hand in various quantities, but I'd also add..
Wakame
Miso
Shiso leaves
Curry blocks/paste for lazy nights
Panko
Aburaage
Kabocha squash
Soy sauce

Gochujang, if you want to make some Korean slop. Tteokbokki is delicious if you're into sweet+spicy.

I've got a chink store nearby with a pretty decent range, are there any noodle types in particular that are worth getting? Not the instant noodle types unless of course they're good as well

Canned coffee, usually Freeze Extra or Mr. Brown

A Ramune or two, probably melon

A few Asian instant ramens that look interesting

Maybe some hard candy with unique flavors

Chocolate Banana Dessert Pocky if they have it

get some of that nata de coco
i chop that shit up and put it into my drinks it makes it tastier

anything else is shit

This is all Japanese shit.

These asian stores mostly have chinese shit.

Buy anything and everything that is not Japanese. Avoid all jap products, you fucking weeb.

There's some good malay and Indonesian products to be had, check out some of the rendang sauces

Frozen roast duck, Jap mayo, Hoisin sauce, Polka Lemon Tea, mango and glutinous rice dessert, Yellow noodles

H-Mart is Korean with lots of Japanese stuff.

Milk Tea, in the can :). My fave flavor is Honeydew :)

The Hmart near me has all that shit. I go twice a month or so.

Yeah. I forgot Miso, curry roux, panko. There's a few other bottles (seasonings) and leafy veggies the wife gets that I don't know or use (she's Japanese). She'll get natto every once in a while. Blerghhh.

I get pic related, kewpie mayo, green tea ice cream, stuff for miso soup (tofu/scallion/seaweed/white miso paste), white jasmine tea, salmon avocado roll, kimchi or seaweed salad, fish/oyster sauce, and maybe try my luck with some weird snack that is usually expired and horrible (do NOT buy those korean pork cheetos, holy shit they are awful how can people eat that shit)