So apparently if you don't pretend to like noxious poor people "superfoods" like pic related you're a racist flyover...

So apparently if you don't pretend to like noxious poor people "superfoods" like pic related you're a racist flyover bigot

Anyone here old enough to remember when men could eat steak and burgers instead of virtue signaling to their fellow brain dead liberals by choking down foods formerly reserved for shitskins, immigrants, and women?

/pol/ get out

I raise my flask of milk to thee, fellow redpill

it's obama's fault, he literally eats arugula

Vegetables are for subhumans now apparently. Good to know, OP. I'm putting my foot down--fuck those liberal onions.

this is the worst thread i've seen on Veeky Forums in some time, please leave OP

>poor people
>red bell peppers

Those fucking things are TWO DOLLARS EACH. I could buy so much ramen with that money.

why do you think indians smell intolerable? every dish they eat has onions

it's how they cover up the stench of rotting food, with overwhelming onion stench

Why do you have to choose between steak/burgers and vegetables? Have both. Humans never really entirely subsisted on just meat, they would at least gather whatever plant foods they could when they were available. They provide lots of nutrients and health benefits.

Also, aren't poor people foods just grains cooked with water and nothing else? Grains are cheaper than fresh vegetables.

human brain size grew in response to meat eating, you insufferable vegan cunt

>tell OP to eat meat and vegetables
>that somehow means i'm a vegan
apparently yours didn't

your b12 deficiency is showing, stephON

i'm not a vegan, stephOFF

#BanLiberalVegetables
#MomWasWrong
#SiegHeil

>vegetables
>calling them "superfoods" ironically

racist flyover bigot detected

Report these threads

BUMP

Vegetables are not and will never be a white man's food, Also, fuck peppers--especially any pepper that burns a bit.

They regularly go on sale for like 70 cents each where I live.

i mean sure if you want to subsist on beef and potatoes for the rest of your life and become a testosterone-saturated cuck who beats his wife and rapes his daughters, i'm not gonna stop you, it's a free world

but i am gonna enjoy the shit out of some roasted brocc while i watch your life go down the shitter

If it's green, it ain't serene. Vegetablefags will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

watch me fellate this asparagus as if i give a shit. me and my 100% recommended daily value of nearly every fucking nutrient will have a party without you, faggot

The amount of faggotry displayed by OP is record-setting. I'm almost amazed. Almost.

i, too, despise shitskin carrots and tomatoes. shadilay my aryan brother!

>eating ramen to save money
This is why you're poor. That money goes to the illegal chinese currency manipulators.

Awww, cute. It's babby's first shitpost thread! Someone be sure to screencap it so we can store it as a milestone in babby's internet album.

Mommy's so proud of you she'll make your favorite chicken tendy dinner tonight, skookums.