Prove me wrong

spicy pizza only please

The Hawaiian is unironically in the right spot

The one with anchovies and fresh tomato slices is supposed to have black olives.

Hawaiian is the happy meal of pizzas.

what are the pepperoni looking things in the third pic

Men of taste will agree with OP

Everyone else, well...

Why do people lose their shit over pineapple on pizza?

The first time I ate a pineapple pizza I almost puked.

I can't understand why people like it.

that macaroni shit looks awful

It's a mac 'n cheese and hotdog pizza; aka an affront to god and man

You absolute pussy.

pepp pineapple

is this like a whiskey thing? do i need to be a manly man to enjoy the patrician pizza? thanks in advance

Choose your 'za

is there a McChicken 'Za?

Pineapple is one of the worst things humanity has ever unearthed. I wish it was never discovered to be edible.

Pineapple is unironically my favorite fruit and Hawaiian pizza is my favorite pizza. How can you not enjoy pineapple, it's so sweet and juicy

It unironically tastes like puke to me, no exaggeration, If I recall the taste of puke in my mouth when I was sick vs pineapple they taste about equivalent to me.

I haven't puked in at least 10 years so I can't really remember how it tastes, maybe that's why I don't associate the taste

Pro-tip, you can't.

The crust looks like shit on all those 'zas. They should all be peanut brain

Why can't people just order a Supreme or Meat-Lovers like a normal fucking person, and not that "Doritos Burger Stuffed Crust" diabetes on a platter shit.

>just order a Supreme or Meat-Lovers like a normal fucking person

What is this, 1992?

>meat lovers

can we talk about this one for a second?

when did "meat lovers pizza" go from meaning "pizza with several types of meat on it" to "pizza with 10 fucking pounds of the leftover scraps of shitty deli meat we were gonna throw away tonight anyway." i want a reasonable smorgasbord of meats, not a fucking cow on bread.

obama was probably responsible for this, somehow. ill think of a way.

boarda the place up.

For me, it's the 'iian 'za

Nobody can prove you wrong because unless you're being ironic, you have your opinion and at the end of the day, no amount of shitposting will change that. I hope you enjoy your gay pizza, but I sure wouldn't.

uhh ill take one borda mini burguer frango 'za, and 1 large diet 'dah.

underrated

It is the current generation's version of skub.

What is that even supposed to mean

Figures, only a filthy skubfag could enjoy pineapple on pizza.

It's shit and only liked by (man)children, presumably.

>he's a meat lover

>Double Crust
Why though

>ham and memeapple on pizza
literally r3bbit: the 'za
back you go

Because explosions of pineapple and tomato are not combos sane people want. Special faeries with oh so different ways of thinking might pretend to like it though.

>pinapple on pizza, I'm dangerous XD. Duckface for the instagram!

I'm tempted to say that this list is absolutely correct, although I've never had Hawaiian pizza and I don't fucking know why. I love trying new things and like basically nothing bothers me but I don't know why I haven't had hawaiian pizza by now. I'm 27.

I like meat on pizza, but if you seriously order meat lovers you are a disgusting piece of shit.

Fuck that goddamn nigger Obama.
Fucking NIGGER.

No you need to be a basic human being to not gag from something as inoffensive as pineapple with some tomato sauce and bread.

sweet things do not belong on a fucking pizza

I agree, Hawaiian is the best

Tomatoes are sweet you negroid

different people have different tastes.

But you're opinion is shit and reddit, therefore, you should occupy your shitty reddit forum. Also, cool reddit image.

not as sweet as pineapples imo

You missed a golden opportunity there, so I fixed that image of yours for you.

too close to home little aspie?

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit

Gordon ramsay spits up food he doesn't like all the time, is he a pussy?