I usually eat ramen hotdogs spaghetti or cereal for the staple food meals because I make 300...

I usually eat ramen hotdogs spaghetti or cereal for the staple food meals because I make 300 ,250 goes towards bills so iam stuck with 50 for two weeks but occasionally when iam tired of the cheap weeb food I will make this. Tilapia cooked in homemade cbd oil with peas carrots and mashed potatoes , so what are other cheap meals to cook that can last me awhile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V8FAyy7GrD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat shit

Fuck you that's how my dad died

>300 for two weeks
Holy shit, do you work like 10 hour weeks or something

>50 bucks for two weeks
20 pounds of potatoes
10 dozen eggs
20 bucks for some indulgence with cheap chicken or veggies. I think I'd survive

I work at the church school I grew up at, 8 dollars an hour 25 hours a week I was making bank at this Thai restaurant but the 12 hour shifts were killing me and they only feed you two small entree meals but god damn did I love bringing home 40 bucks in tips ( shared) every night and those 700-900 checks the Thai food was great too loved the green curry and spicy basil leaves and the tom khan on a rainy day was so perfect fuck I miss Thai food but not that damn restaurant fucking slave house

I love making mashed potatoes and eggs I can do as omelettes , breakfast recipes are a given but anything creative I can do this with these ? I don't have a oven btw just a single hot plate

fried eggs with buttered toast is the literal bomb

I eat it for my main meal like 4x a week since I got medical debt but holy shit if yolk isn't a godsend, especially if you can get local eggs. Chickens that eat bugs have the tastiest eggs

You're just a lazy bum, should have worked the thai restaurant. Free food + taxless tips... Fucking idiot.

Tilapia is fed chicken waste it's entire life.

You obviously just hate to work

This. Lazy people are lazy.

Cholesterol is also delicious I heard.

i eat eggs and toast almost every day, either for breakfast or supper

Ok first off the tips were split I was tired of doing most of the work while others slacked off and went home with the same amount of money as me and two smalls meals is not worth it in the end I was probably getting less than 1000 calories a day and burning most of it from running around like a mad man I am not lazy I mow my grass once a week try my best to keep my house clean I basically wipe my grandparents ass and do their yard work and did I ask for your fucking opinion on my job history god I fucking hate you people that are so condescending on others when you have no idea how their life works don't you think I would still be working there if it was worth it fuck the fuck off

Wow. You are so lazy man. I do all you stated and I work 14 hours a day because it pays the fucking bills and allows me to live as a peasent. You're living like a slave desu.

Dude's just entitled. I'd have happily worked those hours if it was something tasty like thai food.

Fucking dude's working for basically min wage at a church so we can assume he's basically retarded.

Wow reading that last post I can tell this man is broken. Stop bullying OP. Chicken, rice, milk, it's late as fuck and I'm tired I can't think of anything else just buy shit in bulk

Iam living semi comfortably eating cheap food what the fuck are you eating what entitles you to judge what the fuck are you doing in your life that is so great that you have to be a FUCKING Faggot ass prick on a FUCKING cooking board so what you work 14 hours are you guna bitch about it ? So you take care of dying elders as well then surely you know the position iam in, I didn't start this FUCKING thread for people to tell me to eat eggs and potatoes and some FUCKING price of shit like you to call me lazy so fuck off

gpoy

Dude you are lazy as fuck. You chose the easy way out of an oppurtunity that paid you MORE than you are making right now and free meals that didn't include fucking
>ramen hotdogs spaghetti or cereal
I know workers like you. They quit so fast and blame the world when they can't get a living wage job.

The food was great don't get me wrong but they are small meals and they can't really last you 13 hours of energy I forgot to mention iam filipino and for some reason the Thai owner who was also the head chef hated me for some reason and favored other servers who were lazy and she would yell at me just for forgetting charge 2 dollars extra for shrimp when the dish is 12 dollars I know that shit does not matter thinking about it now I would go back just for the money but the mental and verbal abuse was killing me and to answer the one user yes i am broken

Shut the fuck up entitled bitch. I work 14 hours a day and work off of mostly water and an apple or two as well as an energy bar whenever I start to feel cold and shaky. You're just lazy af. I work in labor btw, I do much harder work than what a sever does.

How many FUCKING times do I have to tell you I DONT CARE about the money I would rather work where I am now because I don't have to deal with racism, white privileged fucks, damaging my body eating two measly meals a day and the pain of struggling in unfair shared tip server bullshit god fuck this shit

This is false. You are pushing blame elsewhere. Plenty of jobs out there that do not discriminate and pays a living wage.

I never asked about your fucking life I dont judge yours so don't judge mine did you seriously come to this thread to be a prick ? It sounds like your the slave so fuck off iam going to Florida

I'm the slave? Yet I'm living better than you are so what does that make you, amigo? I know lazy ass people like you. You just have poor work ethics.

I don't doubt that but I seriously don't know what this fucking boards deal is I ask people to help me give me ideas about what meals I can cook and somehow this turns into a political debate on me being lazy and how I should get another job

Are you living better than me? Ask yourself that when you eat your single apple and drink your piss water and your FUCKING rat food bar

FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE

It's only because we love you nigger and your parents never did enough to teach and hit you properly.

I understand that struggles can make people realize what is worth it in this life but I never expected some people to be so judgmental about others way of living on a god damn cooking board

Actually I choose to eat so little because I feast at home on some good ole beans and steak. Sometimes it's only a smoothie protein shake if I need to workout for an event.

If you're so poor how did you afford the marijuana to make CBD oil?

It's not just a god damn cooking board. It's a fucking family, something you NEVER HAD. Love one another.

Have you ever considered that perhaps we are so ashamed of your meals that we need to intervene? Have you?

I buy an eighth a week FUCKING sue meYeah what a great fucking family y'all have FUCKING pricks pissing off poor struggling people calling them lazy and shit and my grandparents raised me father ran away and mother doesn't give a shit

Yeah iam so proud to eat ramen every night here let me make a thread starting with a decent enough meal and inquire on more decent enough meals Jesus FUCKING Christ are you all here to ridicule me or help me srsly wtf

LOL dude that is why we are telling you how pathetic your situation is. Just because your parents weren't there doesn't mean you have to live so fucking pathetically. Parents only tell you what's right and wrong. The rest is up to you so you are lazy and blaming your self worth on others and your situation AKA lazy.

Also is your mom hot?

Alright do you want to know what my dream is? I want to make music and I want tour I want to hopefully make enough doing what I love and someday my dad will notice me and actually give a shit about me I didn't need people to start judging me and saying I live a shit life what kind of support is that

I survive poverty by eating simple meals of beans or lentils alongside bread or rice or potatoes
2 lbs beans - soak overnight then drain and rinse
1 quart soup stock, 1 quart water, 1 large onion, throw in a can of diced tomatoes, and season with chili powder, curry powder, or whatever you like
bring it to a boil then simmer it for an hour.
Beans for days. eat with some kind of grain for complete protein.

Thank you for your input here is a picture of my mom

You want me to give you an honest opinion? If you're past the age of 20 and haven't been found yet, you're not going to make it into the music world. Just like that nigger charlamagne tha god said, everyone wants to be famous rapping and all, only few make it hence his decision to become a radio host instead and made it BIG. Fame or money? Also you didn't answer if your mom was hot or nah. At least be courteous enough to answer that.

Can she cook

2 wasted quints

Why did OP leave? Did he go cut himself or something?

OP COME BACK. WE ONLY LOVED YOU!

Yeah, I can also see why the "working 40 hours a week" life isn't for you. Best of luck

Lazy people always have an excuse. Don't listen to OP.

An eight of an ounce is about 3.5 grams. At a normal rate of 10 dollars a gram that's 35 dollars. Are you telling me that of your 50 dollars per 2 weeks you somehow spend 70 dollars on weed?

12 hrs a day 6 days a week is 72 hours a week I've worked my ass off and you know what this is fucking crazy and probably going to drive me insane but iam proving you all wrong I am not lazy iam going to get a second job and make more money and then I'll be making bomb ass dinners and posting them and that mother fucker who called me lazy is going to wish he was eating as good as me, I'll show you

Jesus Christ you're not my mother if I want to smoke pot I'll smoke pot

This helps me cope

$300 a week? lol just be rich instead faggot, I mean like come on

That's what we want to hear. Prove us wrong, but at the end you're only proving it to yourself.

>2 poor 2 eatz
>2 real 2 be sober

keep doing your best, dude. you're successful.

What you do is go to craigslist and send out 50 or 100 resumes until you get a real job, dude.

No, what you do is stand on the corner and spread your ass cheeks wide open

Depending on ops brownhole, he might be able to up his income.

You make 300 a week with only 50 to spare but you have enough CBD oil to cook a fish?

Try eating plastic food? it is super cheap.
youtu.be/V8FAyy7GrD4

I smoke more weed than you do, i just have the funds to support it. How do you think i know the going price of weed, dipshit?