What do you guys think of Filipino cuisine and eating habits?

What do you guys think of Filipino cuisine and eating habits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY
youtube.com/watch?v=mX8cTp-05JE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_cuisine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are they asian or hispanic? I can never tell

>flip """"""""""cuisine""""""""""

The only filipino restaurant I've ever been to smelled like dirty ballsack and had no customers

They're asian-spanish rapbabbies

Ah cool. Another /pol/ containment thtead. Thanks brother/sister!

Filipino cuisine is some sort of weird amalgamation of Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Southeast Asian food that makes no god damn sense outside of the people that actually cook the shit. Some of it does taste alright though so whatever.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=K-PKO2FrdPY

Considering how the savages eat feces day in and day out, I think I'll pass on their cuisine.

> So yuu wheel kneed sim
> ghaarleek
Yeah OK.

> Ahnyahn
Fine.

> Haht dogz orrr chikehn, itz yuur chois
No, nigga. No.

lmfao

I used to have a Filipino bf and they used to put hotdogs in their spaghetti.

wtf is their obsession with hotdogs in their pasta? who ever told them that's how it's done?

then they have the nerve to critique the pasta dishes for being herby when we went to an Italian restaurant lmao.

are hotdogs some sort of delicacy there?

Goddamn it. Fucking flips. Stop putting hotdogs in everything. It does not belong in spaghetti. It does not belong in chicken noodle soup. It does not belong! STOP! IT!

trash tier. among the worst 'cuisine' in the world

Probably post-WW2 food rations influencing their cuisine. Its why Hawaiians eat the shit out of SPAM. It was the most readily available protein post-war so it went into everything.

I never really cared for Filipino food until I saw the Best Ever Food Review Show.

adobo is good, pansit is tasty but easy to fuck up, ube is only good in like two things

I like Adobo because it's simple and easy to make when you're lazy. Their cuisine overall is rather shit-tier, though.

Koreans really got shafted when it comes to war rations. They look fondly at hardtack, of all things.

spam in hawaiian and korean cuisine is good, though

>Filipino cuisine and eating habits
Literally the ambrosia for the most powerful race.

youtube.com/watch?v=mX8cTp-05JE

/asean/

Flipinos are the equivalent of Mehico in America. Spic rapebabies.

ITT bunch of kanos complaining about "filipino", shitty tagalog and bisayano, cooking.

If you've never tasted Pampangueno cuisine you're looking at the wrong place.

Iam Filipino and this thread offends me

Not one mention of delicious lumpia my grandma puts pork cabbage and potatoes

why do pinoys have the cutest traps?

Filipino food is evidence in the argument against multiculturalism.

I love pinoy boys so fucking much. I normally act like a prude around other races (never black unless light skinned) but with Filipino boys it's insta boner.

Best friend growing up was Filipino.
One night at like 3am I went to get a water. Noticed a package of whole chicken feet in the fridge, wtf.
Everything else his mom made was decent. Lots of chicken on a stick, rice with veggies, etc.

and I want to add that they were pretty rich so why eat chicken feet?
Are they that good? Saw a package at Ralph's the other day and the memory came racing back.

If prepared correctly, chicken feet is pretty crunchy and mostly skin but has a bunch of cartilage and bone. It doesn't taste any different from chicken meat.

Lumpia is from chinese m8, there's indonesian and malay vers too

They legit have the worst food after scandis and nomadic central asian tribes

The Filipino food available in the US is good if you can get past how pig disgusting it looks and how awful you feel afterward. I'm a big fan of sisig.

>ITT: We know nothing about flip cuisine so let's just say it's shit.

If you want to see the variety and how good a lot of it really looks, start here. Or just keep being ignorant. Given this is Veeky Forums, I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_cuisine

This is nu-Veeky Forums for you. Nothing but contrarian tri-hards. Only good board left is /a/

Met a Filipino guy in college a few years back. He wore a tank top with a straight billed hat and oversized shorts that almost reached his ankles. He spoke and laughed like an absolute retard and mentioned being Filipino whenever he could

I hate Filipinos by default now

lumpia is god tier but the rest of their food is ass

You live in Florida?

>Only good board left is /a/
not that user but /a/ is worse now than ever

i can relate, my best friend's a flip and i'm totally gay for him

Filipino cuisine is the British cuisine of Asia in terms of reputation and unpleasantness

>straight billed hat and oversized shorts
sounds about right

California

Forgot to mention the Nike slippers

This is really a thinly veiled /pol/tard thread because the flip president, Duterte, recently said he wouldn't visit "lousy america." So of course the /pol/tards have to start dissing them on every board and stay under the ban radar by pretending it's food on Veeky Forums..

They're the mexicans of Asia.

oh jesus christ, a patriotic filipino

just stop you idiot, our country's embarrassing enough as it is, cringey-ass nigger, fuck you so goddamn much