What does Veeky Forums think of SeriousEats ?

What does Veeky Forums think of SeriousEats ?

bump because curious too

they've never steered me wrong. I like how they're willing to experiment and find out the best way to do something by making 3 or more variations to draw conclusions

Decent. Sometimes there's just retarded bullshit, but generally solid recipes. Kenji's kind of a faggot though.

It's my go-to site for recipes

some people dislike their style of writing with their pop-nerdy references but it's pretty easy to just skip through that stuff to the actual points of note in the text

I think kenji does good experiments. Sometimes a bit over-complicated and sometimes a bit too much Alton brown dick-riding.

Agreed

They do have decent recipes and I even like Kenji's posts, but he is raging liberal

American rubbish.

are there any restaurant podcasts that aren't sterilized for the food network?

Milk street radio?
And America's Test Kitchen

I can't stand Altan Brown

Christopher Kimball is one of the greatest players of all time.

It's rumoured that he's behind the Heartiste blog.

One of the better sites to google if they actually have a "working out the dish" methodology thing attached.

That being said, fuck anyone who ever sticks adherently to a recipe, that's a redflag for not knowing how to cook.

Get that Nazi dick out of your mouth.

Kenji should stay off camera. Even his voice is annoying

>projecting his cocklust onto others
kys fag

ok, Ernst Rohm.

Pretty good. Some top tier advice/techniques/recipes/etc.

Sometimes they suggest stuff that is not worth the effort
>if you wanna try this shitty streetfood at home just buy this $10,000 appliance

I like most of their recipes I've attempted. Anyone know any other good websites for finding recipes? Obviously experimentation is important, but I feel like I don't have much of a base so I'm mostly still imitating. The generic recipe websites seem to be 99.99% garbage except for the simplest of dishes.

Much more limited but foodwishes.com

Nazis were the progressives of their time, though.

marthastewart.com
not even memeing, only top notch recipes