Cannibalism is a social construct

Daily reminder that if you eat any food with glucose in it, you are technically a vampire for consuming human blood sugar.

Daily reminder that if you take insulin, you are literally consuming someone's pancreas.

Daily reminder that many many vaccines, medications, boosters, and cancer treatments are made from people's body parts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get out, Alex Jones

Who is Alex Jones? Does he enjoy reporting basic science facts?

yes. pic related.

He enjoys spending so much time researching so many facts that when he tries to talk about them he throws like 20 insane sounding phrases in a row, each requiring at least a half hour's worth of explanation, so he sounds like a loon to the laymen.

>first world country
>2017
>thinks prescription insulin came out of some fucking guy, not synthesized in a lab
Insulin has literally never been taken that way, even before we used lab insulin, we got it from pigs, you dipshit

Daily reminder that if you eat food you consume humans because they both have carbon in them

You are objectively wrong on all points.

1) Glucose is not specifically human blood sugar, and regardless, simply consuming blood does not make you a vampire.

2) Most insulin is synthesized these days, and what isn't is harvested from pigs.

3) There are no vaccines, medications, boosters, or cancer treatments made from human body parts.

BONUS 4) You are an idiot. Please drink bleach.

is she poopin?

>There are no vaccines, medications, boosters, or cancer treatments made from human body parts.
technically, some are made from or tested on human cell cultures in-vitro

Daily reminder that when OP gets his ass-fucked, he's literally absorbing human cum through his colon.

>tested
not the same thing

Hmm no sources and you're just wrong. Does it make you feel icky to know we derive many products from human? Get over yourself.

She's playing battleshits

op has been consuming semen

What the fuck?
Are all diabetics fucking nosferatus or something...?
wait... have you ever seen them in daylight... uhhh oh...

he'd sound pretty fucking reasonable if he didn't do this

This post is even more retarded than that guys sleepy time Nyquil chicken.

>Daily reminder that if you eat any food with glucose in it, you are technically a vampire for consuming human blood sugar.
>Daily reminder that if you take insulin, you are literally consuming someone's pancreas.
>Daily reminder that many many vaccines, medications, boosters, and cancer treatments are made from people's body parts.

A tinfoil please...

>that video explaining in detail how they really are turning the freaking frogs gay

>Daily reminder that if you take insulin, you are literally consuming someone's pancreas.

That's not how they produce insulin you fucking retard.

>Purified animal-sourced insulin was the only type of insulin available to diabetics until genetic advances occurred later with medical research.The amino acid structure of insulin was characterized in the early 1950s by Frederick Sanger,[83] and the first synthetic insulin was produced simultaneously in the labs of Panayotis Katsoyannis at the University of Pittsburgh and Helmut Zahn at RWTH Aachen University in the early 1960s.[84][85]

>The first genetically engineered, synthetic "human" insulin was produced using E. coli in 1978 by Arthur Riggs and Keiichi Itakura at the Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope in collaboration with Herbert Boyer at Genentech.[8][9] Genentech, founded by Swanson, Boyer and Eli Lilly and Company, went on in 1982 to sell the first commercially available biosynthetic human insulin under the brand name Humulin.[9] The vast majority of insulin currently used worldwide is now biosynthetic recombinant "human" insulin or its analogues.[10]

>Recombinant insulin is produced either in yeast (usually Saccharomyces cerevisiae) or E. coli.[86] In yeast, insulin may be engineered as a single-chain protein with a KexII endoprotease (a yeast homolog of PCI/PCII) site that separates the insulin A chain from a c-terminally truncated insulin B chain. A chemically synthesized c-terminal tail is then grafted onto insulin by reverse proteolysis using the inexpensive protease trypsin; typically the lysine on the c-terminal tail is protected with a chemical protecting group to prevent proteolysis. The ease of modular synthesis and the relative safety of modifications in that region accounts for common insulin analogs with c-terminal modifications (e.g. lispro, aspart, glulisine). The Genentech synthesis and completely chemical synthesis such as that by Bruce Merrifield are not preferred because the efficiency of recombining the two insulin chains is low, primarily due to competition with the precipitation of insulin B chain.

KYS retard

SHUT

These are some gay reminders.

>The Alex Jones guide to enlightening the masses
>Everybody I don't like is a literal demon

I'm going to start telling SJWs I identify as vampsexual for the reasons stated in the OP then start lecturing them about special made up pronouns that they need to use while addressing me. They will probably just cave and go along with it, but maybe some will snap out of it and realize how stupid xheir movement is.

>2017
>still going on about the SJW boogyman
It didn't work. I'll continue to correctly refer to racism and sexism as racism and sexism and not worry about being "hurtful" because in mainstream normie society, as opposed to an anonymous athabaskan trout fishing image board, these are still considered bad things.

>It didn't work
Did your lobotomy include the part of your memory where Donald Trump was elected president and republicans took control of both houses because of those lunatics? America's peak marxism has passed, your time is over.

Lol, ok

>FuturewithoutTrump.jpg

Unless you plan on rounding us up and putting bullets in all our heads, that's the future with or without trump.

Your resistance just makes our dicks harder.

this is good for food, i look foreward to a time when real mexican style tacos are everywhere, papusas are common, people enjoy a better quality of chiese food, and curry powder is in everyones cupboard

INS/ICE is rounding them up and sending them back where they came from. Many of them are also preemptively repatriating rather than living in fear of their door getting kicked down. The percentage of hispanics will be down in the 2020 Census.

>INS is deporting US citizens back to where they came from
>US citizens are repatriating themselves to the US
Lay off the fentanyl, cleetus. You're not making any sense.

Reminder that if you drink water, you're a cannibal because humans are 3/4 water

>you are technically a vampire for consuming human blood sugar.
Is there a 'technical' definition of a mythological creature?

Illegals are not citizens, never were, and never will be, fucboi.

Not only am I a citizen but I pay the taxes that subsidize your food stamps. Does it feel humiliating to be dependent on a brown person? You're welcome, now please die of a fentanyl overdose

Actually it was cows, not pigs. Furthermore Insulin production is now handled by the metabolic byproducts of bacteria.

Diabetics are reliant on bacteria shit to live.

You dont need to destroy your nations population demographics for food importation you retard.

In fact, what are five benefits to diversity that are not related to food or art?

>destroy
That's a funny way to spell "improve"

How does it improve a nation?

too much of a single race makes for a stagnant, weak culture

>anecdotes
Yet studies say it decreases the quality of education, destroys local communities and taxes welfare systems needlessly.

Oh lets not forget increases crime rates.

Yessir, totally worth it.

>decreases the quality of education
yeah that must be why you have to make up bogus criteria like "culture fit" to keep us from crowding white people out of the top universities

test scores are only valid if they show the result I was hoping to see ^_^

>what is AA and how does it impact admissions?
Yet college completion rates of minorities are low despite high admission rates.

>no we need hoards of illiterate peoples in western nations because we will get kebab and tacos!
In the US we have very stringent requirements for legal immigration, illegal immigration hurts the local communities impacted and the nation as a hole.

It needs to be curtailed and the people already here need to be deported, it is an objective net drain in every quantifiable metric.

I know that image was a lot to process, but let me break it down for you: if you're a white person applying to a top school, you're among the beneficiaries of affirmative action. Hypothetically. Because of course you're not exactly Ivy League material.

>hordes of illiterate people
My parents came here for their doctorates, but I guess in trump's america, education is just liberal propaganda and nonwhites are, by definition, illegal immigrants.

>the people already here need to be deported
Ok, good luck with that ^_^

wrong idiot
he's much more reasonable than that
he rarely says shit like that and when he does it's usually a metaphor

>being an unironic SJW leftist

why though?

why do you feel the need to invade another country and destroy it's people?
>b-b-buh white ppl did that b4
no shit
all cultures did barbaric things like this ages ago
why do you insist on doing these things today?

>cleetus
do leftists think that anyone even remotely right wing is a redneck? lmao

>Not only am I a citizen but I pay the taxes that subsidize your food stamps
Most illegals don't pay taxes.
Most mexicans make much less money and are less successful than whites and asians.
kys

>if you're a white person applying to a top school, you're among the beneficiaries of affirmative action
No you are not, recent court cases prove this along with the push to get AA repealed.

>Because of course you're not exactly Ivy League material
Projection, Ivy League schools in the US are trying to get more minority students because they are traditionally completely white. In order to get federal grants they need browns.

>My parents came here for their doctorates
>conflating illegal immigration with legal immigration
How intellectually honest.

Do you really think it will be hard to deport illegals?

So what are five benefits to diversity that are not related to foods or arts, both of those things you can import without the people who spawned them.

>My parents came here for their doctorates, but I guess in trump's america, education is just liberal propaganda and nonwhites are, by definition, illegal immigrants.

Why are leftists actually this fucking stupid?

>Most illegals don't pay taxes.
Actually the do pay taxes, but they are still a net drain on the economy. They take more in than they will ever give back by a wide wide margin.

>too much of a single race makes for a stagnant, weak culture
Why are/were the best countries on earth a single race?
Japan, european countries like Sweden before their mass immigration, USA before their mass immigration?

Too much oxycodone, cleetus. I'm not "illegal" except in the retarded hillbilly sense of the word, and you're not going to be able to deport me.

And, again: unless you're willing to put a bullet in each and every one of us, you're going to be just another minority in a few decades. You can accept it or you can rage like a toddler who hasn't learned the meaning of the word "no". Same outcome either way.

>I struggle with understanding the difference between illegal immigration and legal immigration
>I am so intellectually honest that I will conflate the two to bolster my poorly thought out point that I cannot support
>I will dodge questions and insult others for pointing out that I am a dumb fuck
Goodness you are a fine example of why public schools are laughable.

>USA before their mass immigration?
You mean when English were committing genocide against Lenape, Mormons were dumping Methodists into mass graves, white people killed each other by the millions over the right to brutalize and enslave blacks, etc...?

Yeah those must have been great times, I'd definitely take that over some spicy food committing genocide against my oversensitive anus.

>I struggle with understanding the difference between illegal immigration and legal immigration
Yes, you've made that much clear as if there was any doubt before this thread started. "Deport the illegals" has always been dog whistle for "make America white again"

So what are you going to do about it, cleetus? Shoot me? Let's be frank here: that is your fantasy, is it not?

>Too much oxycodone, cleetus. I'm not "illegal" except in the retarded hillbilly sense of the word, and you're not going to be able to deport me.
Okay there Pedro, go get decapitated as a result of your shitty mexican family's involvement in gang activity.

>"illegal"
You literally are illegal in every legal definition.
You're also intentionally invading another country while trying to claim moral justification for it and failing pretty hard.

>you're going to be just another minority in a few decades
Balkanization of the USA would happen far before that happens kiddo.

You people are fucking turds that hate your own shithole country so you invade other people's nations because you're too pathetic to fix your own country.
kys redneck

Good stuff. These straw men pretty much write themselves

>You mean when English were committing genocide against Lenape, Mormons were dumping Methodists into mass graves
Oh so now you admit when different cultures mix with each other it results in bad things?
lol you're just shooting yourself in the foot here.

I was referring to the america of the 1950s and 1960s.

>I'd definitely take that over some spicy food
and a much much higher murder rate?
and the destruction of my culture?
hell no, kill yourself pedro

>Intellectual honesty is a term I have heard but dont apply to myself
>My point is so poorly thought out that I need to resort to circular logic and omission of facts to make my point
So I take it that you are a humanities major or education major, because I have never seen someone as stupid as yourself in a genetics program.

>strawmen
yet you are too mexican(retarded) to point them out and explain why they are strawmen
lol

You have no culture to destroy. Some gratitude would be appropriate.

>NO U
Great argument
Boring, is the oxycontin too strong? Maybe snort some meth before posting again.

>So what are you going to do about it, cleetus? Shoot me?
Why do you leftists think wanting to preserve the ethnic culture and race of one's country means you want to kill other cultures/races?

Do Japanese people want to kill Koreans, Chinese and Americans just because they want immigration of them highly restricted?

Do you think all Japanese are evil racists?

Why does Japan have one of the lowest murder rates in the world?
>b-b-but they ban guns
Mexico bans all guns too lol, so do countless other violent shitholes.

>You have no culture to destroy.
Yet people from all over the world love american culture and risk everything to come live in america.
Hmmm, really makes you think.
Really makes you think.

America has some of the best culture in the world.

>Great argument
I actually have one and have made it, you have sidestepped questions, been insulting and generally demonstrated extreme ignorance and dishonesty.

At least try harder than this, but I expect nothing less from someone seriously espousing genocide through population replacement as a good thing.

>Why do you leftists think wanting to preserve the ethnic culture and race of one's country means you want to kill other cultures/races?
You seem to have no trouble making the wild leap from "more tacos" to "genocide against the proud white race. Clearly the idea that races can co-exist is an alien one to you. Therefore, it's safe to assume that you feel mortally threatened by the mere existence people who look different than you. What's the standard response to a mortal threat? You're a gun nut, you know the answer to this cleetus.

>Boring
top kek
you literally CAN NOT refute anything I said and are just angrily shitposting at this point
Where is your argument? Where is your refutation?
Where? Where?

go get decapitated and while you're snorting meth pedro

>seriously espousing genocide
Lol, you're the ones espousing genocide because you're afraid of dim sum and kebabs

>americans are stupid for not wanting the beautiful culture of mexican gang warfare on their doorstep

you are pathetic

>I dont know what genocide through population replacement is
>I still think that the problem is legal immigration and not illegal immigration
Your reading comprehension is shit.

Must be all that AA in school that enabled you to achieve a passing grade despite demonstration such low reading abilities.

Diversity *is* America's culture. It's people like you, with your anti-diversity agendas, that need to be bred, immigrated, miscegenated, and educated out of existence.

>Diversity *is* America's culture
>I have no understanding of history or laws of ages past
Public school really threw you for a loop, didnt it?

I didn't receive any affirmative action help, perhaps you should take your complaints to one of your fellow disadvantaged minorities on the lower rungs, cleetus. Perhaps if you were to band together you might be able to shake up the system that's keeping you down ^_^

>from "more tacos" to "genocide against the proud white race.
Idiot, if you replace most of the population of an ethnic group with the group of another, they are now the majority and will dominate the original ethnic group politically, culturally and racially. Over time both cultures will mix and the original group will literally disappear.
That is literally what the spanish did to your people.
It's not literally "genocide" but it's racial/cultural extinction.

>Clearly the idea that races can co-exist is an alien one to you.
Races CAN go exist. You're the one that wants only one race on this planet.
We're the ones that want countless races and cultures that for the most part live in their own countries.
Why do you hate Japan so much?
Are the Japanese evil racists?
Why are they so successful?

>Therefore, it's safe to assume that you feel mortally threatened by the mere existence people who look different than you.
LOL
Holy fuck you weren't even listening to the argument.
You MUST be mexican.

>You're a gun nut
Coming from the retard that wants to pour millions of mexican gang members into the country.
You certainly are a mexican """"""""""intellectual"""""""""".

The Spanish didn't do anything to my people, Cleetus

youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

>not letting another ethnic group into your country is LITERALLY GENOCIIIDDDDEEEEEE!!!!111

The Japanese must be the biggest genocidal maniacs on earth then.
lmao

Maybe you should move there ^_^

>I still cannot defend my point or even refute what others say
>Better insult them!
That sure showed me.

We really should defund public schools if you are any indication of general educational outcomes in the modern era.

>Diversity *is* America's culture.
No, historically different ethnic groups ASSIMILATED into the country and became ethnic americans.
Diversity and multiculturalism is not american's culture.
If it was, the vast majority of americans would be speaking german and gaelic irish.

>The Spanish didn't do anything to my people

>literally denying what the spanish did
You literally speak spanish and have tons of spanish admixture. Does this upset you?

Are all mexicans this dumb?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>c-cletus
I live in Ottawa LOL

Why?
I'm not Japanese. I just appreciate their culture.
Why do you never have any real argument pedro?
^_^

go back to pol you stupid cunt, this isnt a nazi rally and nobody gives a shit about your beliefs.

ITT: Pedro getting BTFO

Asian enrollment isn't capped for the sake of the white kids, it's to save spots for AA admissions. Whites and Asians should be working together to force blind admissions.

So in other words, zero benefits.

>no argument
>everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi
>bawww go back to /pol/ for having even slightly right wing beliefs

Man, this post sure has it all.

I don't know what you mean by "ethnic Americans"

I am American, lots of non-whites are American, demographic trends are favoring you becoming a minority group, and there is literally nothing you can do about it but squirm and fantasize about gun battles between ethnic gangs, which will never happen except in your /pol/tard wet dreams

The thing that you can POSSIBLY do is literally start killing us, because deportation only works when the person doesn't have a legal right to be here.

I speak Spanish because I had some Mexican friends in high school, I took classes, and I did a semester abroad in Salamanca, Spain. There's literally no excuse for any American not to speak Spanish, you have to be some kind of tard if you don't have at least the ability to communicate on a basic level.

>Whites and Asians should be working together to force blind admissions.
THIS

Also the government needs to completely abolish their student loan program(which is responsible for the high price of tuition anyway) so the price can come down.

Right now, college is (mostly) a scam.

>There's literally no excuse for any American not to speak Spanish
Not having anything to say to slum dwellers and drug runners is more of a reason than an excuse. Spanish is a meme tier foreign language and deep down inside I'm sure you realize that.

>Spanish is an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation
Perhaps the same could be said of most languages

>I don't know what you mean by "ethnic Americans"
Really?
Do you even live in america?

>I am American
Didn't you say you were an illegal immigrant?
You legit are not an american.

>demographic trends are favoring you becoming a minority group, and there is literally nothing you can do about it but squirm and fantasize about gun battles between ethnic gangs
The USA will balkanize(I bet you don't even know what that means and are googling it right now) before that happens.
There is far too much racial/ethnic tension for whites to simply "go away".

You seem pretty proud of the fact you believe your race will dominate the country though.
Seems pretty racist desu.

>The thing that you can POSSIBLY do is literally start killing us
Or balkanize

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>degenerate weeb telling me I'm not a "real enough" American because I'm not white enough
Never change, Veeky Forums

>being triggered by anime
>being mexican
>actually thinking there's no such thing as an ethnic american

>Never change, Veeky Forums
Hi redddit

No, it is because you dont see the problem with cultural replacement and say that it isnt a problem.

Intellectual honesty is not something you are well versed in, much less the basics of logical thought.

>Intellectual honesty is not something you are well versed in, much less the basics of logical thought.

s-s-shut up c-c-cletus you evil racist capitalist

The closest thing to an "ethnic American" in this reality is one of the Mexicans you're so afraid of.
If your culture is so great, why would it disappear just because you're 20% of the population instead of 95%? Jews seem to have an easy enough time sustaining a culture of their own and they're what, 5%. Maybe you should beg their forgiveness for trying to wipe them out, and then ask for a few pro tips.