Meal prep my own meals for the entire week

>meal prep my own meals for the entire week
>coworkers keep eating out at $15 a meal and make fun of me for not joining them
>eat alone in the pantry

Whats wrong with millineals?

What is your pic called OP?
A customer at work brings them to me all the time

vietnamese summer rolls

goi cuon

How much do you make
Depending on your income $15 is either a sizable chunk or meaningless fraction of your salary

I have an arrogant coworker that always brings his own food. Sits there all smug waiting for people to ask him what he's eating.

Even when nobody asks, he will just start rambling on his own explaining what he cooked and how he did it.

When I come back from my lunch break he asks me what I ate and if I tell him Subway or something similar he looks at me all smug waiting for me to ask him.
As if we all had free time to cook on the weekdays, I get back home at midnight every day.

I bet you are just like my co-worker OP.
Fuck that guy and fuck you.

depends on how valuable your time is user, i get paid £40/hour so its not worth my time

why dont you skip gym or cinema or binge drinking only once per week, and try cooking yourself? maybe you'll find out it's actually kind of fun.

If you are sacrificing to save money and are actually saving it and socking it into a IRA or 401k or some kind of short term goal of a car or down payment on a home or your own business, then it's okay to not go with the flow and skip socializing your youthful years, valuable to your emotional health and work relationships.

If you're blowing your money on something stupid like shopping/comic books/beer, you're avoiding balance in your life. Someone really making all their meals, and with a gourmet palate aren't saving much money over lunch special prices. You can dine at the best restaurants in town during lunch and get amazing deals you won't find at dinner. Try not cooking on Fridays, and blow off steam with your coworkers. Try being choosy and just only dining out when it isn't some dump with poor prices that aren't worth it to you. Have a reason, in other words.

I cook on the weekends you smug cunt.
But on weekdays I have my job and college classes. Wake up at 7 AM and get back home at 12 at night.

Maybe if I was a deadbeat loser with no aspirations I could cook my meals every day.

This is the third time I've seen this pasta, but I'm sure I've missed a couple. C'mon, guys.

why dont you just cook some more on the weekends, just for one work lunch?

You sound fat. And you sound like you love making excuses. How do you expect to be successful with that attitude?

>skip the gym

kill yourself you fat fuck.

>coworkers always eat frozen meals
>keep whining about how their lunches taste like shit most of the time
>meanwhile I'm always looking forward to eating my homemade stuff

Did I miss something or is cooking halfway decent shit actually hard to do

He also sounds like he actually doesnt need a job, since he can go out for lunch everyday.

cooking is actually like cardio. enjoy your zyzzy death in your gay sauna.

I'm not fat retard.
141 pounds.

>cooking is actually like cardio
yeah I really break a sweat cutting vegetables

kys

You spend your free time on Veeky Forums. Your free time is not worth that much. And you can't buy foods of the same nutritional quality as homemade. You're losing lifespan by eating out.

This reminds me of one episode of obese people who claim they can't lose weight. Every episode is the same, some fat person saying they've done everything and it's just not possible to lose weight. Turns out, fat people always WAY overestimate their energy expenditure. One fat lady said she's very active because she "moves around the kitchen cooking." When they set up hidden cameras she literally puts something on the stove and then sits and watches TV all day. Then she consumes 6000 calories for her efforts

How tall are you?

>Whats wrong with millineals?
they keep making the same shit threads over and over and over again

Where are your innovative and original threads, user
I'll come over

5'6