What does Veeky Forums think of my homemade pizza. Everything from scratch, including sauce. Whole milk mozzarella...

What does Veeky Forums think of my homemade pizza. Everything from scratch, including sauce. Whole milk mozzarella. Best pizza I've ever had.

Other urls found in this thread:

slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/09/the-pizza-lab-how-long-should-i-let-my-dough-cold-ferment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7s664NsLeFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks nice lad, asymetric pizzas are sign of quality.

My only criticism is cheese and tomato is a bit boring but idk looks really good

If you didn't make the cheese yourself then you're a fat lying faggot.

Looks bretty gud. Needs some pepperoni and jalapeƱos and a big ol salad on the side

Needs more cheese on NY state

>didn't grow your own wheat
>didn't grow your own tomatoes
>didn't milk your own cow
Might as well get digiornio trash.

Red pepper flakes and parmesan are underneath the mozzarella, so it's really pretty good by itself. If I had some fresh basil, I'd throw it on top.

actually looks good

I'd rather have Dominoes but whatever.

i'd devour that
i'd like a sprinkling of oregano (if not already in the sauce), basil, a bit of black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil to really set it off

Oregano and black pepper are in the sauce (pic related). I did drizzle a bit of Olive Oil before baking, and along the crust as well.

Might taste alright after wiping it down with a towel

Looks like it would have a crunch but still have some chewiness to the dough which I like. Which dough recipe did you use and how long did you let it rise? Also next time try to give a side profile of a piece as well. It helps in understanding what the crust would be like.

Basically the ATK one here , but using Chef's John's no knead method. Just mix all the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon or whisk, then add the wet ingredients. I used a wooden spoon to mix it.

Was kind of tough to mix it enough to get it into a sticky as fuck dough. Had to dig and twist the handle of the spoon to get it incorporated. Then let sit 18-24 hours covered. You can let it sit up to 3 days in a fridge.

The dough is so soft and easy to work with.

More pics. This is my third one since yesterday. Crust is very thin, but doesn't flop over. Crust is crispy, middle is chewy, but not doughy. Fucking great.

Good job OP.
Now for the real test of your pizza dough: try to see if it's solid enough make a calzone with it.

I tried and I failed.
But God are calzones good.

>calzones
a meme perpetuated by fucked up people

Beautiful cropping job, I must say.

I haven't thought about it. The dough did flap over a bit when I was stretching it, and I thought "stuffed crust" would probably work.

But the crust is so good by itself, no need to add anything to it other than brush it with olive oil, maybe some garlic. I used parmesan on the crust with olive oil. Turns out great.

Haha, just a few seconds in ms paint.

I'm a psycho, mate.

The crust looks a bit boring imo.
Read this article and take this shit to the next level!
slice.seriouseats.com/archives/2010/09/the-pizza-lab-how-long-should-i-let-my-dough-cold-ferment.html

this
youtube.com/watch?v=7s664NsLeFM

Look nom as fuck OP.

yum! i love cheese pizza, toppings always overpower the pizza imofamalam

>claims to use mozzarella
>milks a cow instead of a buffalo

Would try / 10

needs to be topped with some basil and oregano (if not already in the tomato sauce), along with a drizzle of olive oil

One time I was forced to make pizza and I fucked up and wound up with an almost perfectly square pie with way too much rise.
It turned out well enough for a first time, but how the fuck do you get a round pizza?

There's really no point unless you grow your own wheat.

looks like shit, but I bet it tasted great, which is the point of pizza as far as I'm concerned.

too much cheese, i make 3-5 weekly.

Whats your sauce?

also pro tip, buy a pizza pan (circular pan) press in the dough, cover with damp towel let rest 15-20 min then add sauce and put in your pre heated oven

How does one make the perfect pizza dough

Don't know why people call cheese bread 'pizza'. No toppings, not a pizza.

kys

It's not difficult to find a farmer's market, user.

>'d rather have Dominoes but whatever.
That is because you are a fat lazy fuck.

>Everything from scratch
did you invent the universe also?

Only that it isnt round triggers me.Otherwise the crust looks very crispy delicious. And the cheese looks like nice on it.

But the poor buffalo cant give so much milk as we need mozarella. Sadly we have to use the cheaper one
Sometimes the easy toping is the best toping.

Hey faggot, good try. Too fucking greasy. Keep practicing. When you said "Everything from scratch, including sauce," did you just mean "dough, including sauce"? Why say "everything?"
Your pizza is fucking fine. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

thanks OP you inspired me

Why would you ever use pizza mix?

Would devour.

lol why not just order dominos or pizza hut (if you want good za). fucking idiot.

why throw pepperonis on it like you wouldnt even care at all?

i wanted a pepperoni pizza but i didn't have enough so I put it on half and it still wasn't enough

OP BTFO

This. Cheese and sauce on bread =/= a pizza.
Fucking yanks.

>What does Veeky Forums think of my homemade pizza. Everything from scratch, including sauce. Whole milk mozzarella. Best pizza I've ever had.

Looks good. Add a little roasted smashed garlic and basil and you're rolling.

you at least need pepperoni to have a pizza

Oven wasn't hot enough.

lol

looks really nice honestly...