Went into my local pizza joint today and saw them cutting my pizza with a scissors...

Went into my local pizza joint today and saw them cutting my pizza with a scissors. Turned around and walked back out of the shop. There's no way in fuck I'm condoning their hipster shit no matter how good the pizza tastes.

Pizza scissors predate even chopsticks you dumb pleb

Too bad, that crust looked delicious

>Pizza scissors predate even chopsticks you dumb pleb

Nobody ever ate pizza with chopsticks.

But your mother predates them all.

Shall I continue?

At least put some effort into your photoshops.

>triggered by someone that cut pizza with scissor
what kind of special faggot are you? just curiosity

The kind of faggot who has enough integrity to stop supporting unnecessary revolutions.

>pic related
the post

>unnecessary revolutions.
you mean "minuscule change"?
autism.

Hmm,yes. This is how it all starts. They attempt to normalise their change and anyone who criticises it are outcasted and harassed. Keep being a cog in their machine. 20 years from now when every pizzeria is cutting their pizza with a scissors,it will be then you'll realise the foolishness you showed today. I can only do so much for you fools.

Many years ago people thought rectangular pizza cut into squares was an abomination, and now it's clearly the best approach.

Lmao my gf is from stockholm and she also insisted that cutting pizza with scissors is the best way.

name TWO people who do this. go on. im waiting.

The normalisation process has already begun...

>There's no way in fuck I'm condoning their hipster shit no matter how good the pizza tastes.
Wow, way to spite yourself.

Mine is from Milan and she does the same. OP is a robot who reeeees about everyone and anyone in an attempt to feel better about his loveless, tasteless, friendless, sexless, humourless existence.

>cutting pizza with a kitchen knife

My granny was cutting pizza with scissors when the Soviet Union was at the height of its power.

I use a jigsaw personally

If you can't cut a pizza with a router you have no skillz

Man. That's some serious self-projection.

>hipster shit

My mom has been using large steel kitchen shears to cut pizzas for over 30 years, this isn't just a hipster thing, you dumb twat.

>me
>you

Hipsters like to re-use old fashioned memery. These days you're far more likely to encounter pizza scissors in the context of hipsters rather than old people.

Your mom was in the hipster vanguard.

>Having a hard time deciding whether OP is a serious Autist or or just posting bait.
Well done, OP.

scissors > round saws

I for one stand by OP. If I see my pizza being cut with a pizza roller or a regular knife I will throw it back in their face.

I only eat pizza that has been cut with a traditional Italian Mezzaluna.

Great thread, in all actuality

But why the fuck wouldn't you use a quicker and better tool like a pizza cutter?

>not using a pizza cleaver

Goddamn amateurs

It's a korean thing you racist fuck

I lived in northern Tuscany for a while, and the cheaper pizza places all used scissors because they baked massive pizzas and sold them by the square cm. Not that unusual.

>2017
>Not using power tools to cut your pizza

I thought this was a food & cooking forum.

Hmm...interesting how much people SUDDENLY decided to tell everyone they cut pizza with scissors. Very interesting...

>sold them by the square cm

How much was 2 square cm? I have a feeling if I was the owner I'd just snip off a chunk and give it to them. Gott in Himmel, do you realize how small a square cm is?

Because pizza shops are generally staffed by teens who don't give a fuck and typically don't cut through the crust properly, forcing you to do it yourself. Shit like pizza scissors guarantee they don't fuck shit up.

>white people

>White people using tools
>Poop people upset by this strange magic
Sounds about right

I only eat pizza chopped with katana sword xdddddd
fuck off with your shitty meme