doesn't matter the toppings, all pizza toppings are good

>double cheese
>any flavor is good
Want some mayo with that pizza, whitey?

>good pizza?
Isnt pizza fair food
As in unhealthy in basically every way

nope, mayo goes on sammiches and japanese food

I just made this 10 minutes ago. Pita bread pizza. Turned out surprisingly good.

Do you mean in general, or just my favorite kind of pizza? If in general, this . If you mean me personally? I like thin and chewy crust, mozzarella and Romano cheese, bacon crumbles, chunks of grilled chicken, small pieces of pineapple, banana peppers, diced red onions, and a very light drizzle of barbecue sauce on top.

classic new york style but with pepperonis

people around me always want bullshit meme pizzas with doritos and hot sauce on it and then get pissy when I try to politely decline their taco pizza. I usually end up forcing myself to eat a slice and lying about how it tastes.

waaaaaaat

>Mayo on Japanese food
You are reaching dangerous levels of whiteness, my friend

crunchy crust that's it

wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=6EoGVdgTJ5Y

How else are we supposed to spice things up? Check your spice privilege sweetie

I'm fond of Neapolitan style. Don't like American pizza so much aside from NYC coal oven style.

Thin, bubbly and crispy crust. Cheese that doesn't feel chewy. I prefer veggie toppings but I'm fine with meat toppings so long as they get crispy too.

I fucking HATE places that put the toppings underneath the cheese then they just get soggy

Best toppings: bell peppers and spinach. Never had anchovies but they sound good

japanese people put mayo on their ramen noodles

they put it on everything

honorary whites

Thin New York Jew pizza with pepperoni

no chain store crap

either hardcore chicago deep dish

or fancy flaky thin artisan hipster shit

im a fucking pleb when it comes to pizza standards. I fucking love a well done hungry howies with meatballs, onions, and peppers with garlic herb crust

What? Japanese use mayo more regularly than Americans use ketchup. Then again Japanese mayo is different from shit like Hellmann's mayo.

yeah its whole egg mayo made with soybean oil which makes it really tasty

Crust >>> Sauce = Cheese > Toppings

First things first, you've gotta have that good crust, crust that could stand on it's own as some sort of delicious bread. I prefer mine airy and medium thin. However, make sure your sauce and cheese is good, you don't wanna waste a some good crust. Margheritas are so delightful.

fpbp

pizza doesn't have to be complicated. unless you are looking for italian pizza, then I would say a pizza that has good popping flavour is good

>What do you consider good pizza?
good ingredients thrown together with a good taste. Important; not too many flavors at once, and not too much shit thrown on

A good dough, no more than 3 ingredients + tomato sauce

Give me a dank dough recipie. My shit always comes out hella thick

>Give me a dank dough recipie. My shit always comes out hella thick

I thought you pathetic humor challenged nerds called it za, but you kinda made up for it with dank and hella. Now I'm stoked for some za to nosh but I'm low on dosh or I'd drop some coin on some noms to scarf. shit would be epic cash.

Some nice thicc 'go 'za

New York style is always good. I prefer Chicago style during colder seasons. Detroit style isn't a thing. St. Louis style is just New York style cut differently. I dislike pineapples, onions and peppers on my pizza, instead I prefer mushrooms or artichokes. For meat toppings I'm good with anything other than ham.

are you ok brah

user, that speaks to my heart.

You have no idea how many times i've eaten pita bread pizza when my family moved and had little money at the start. I always loved me some pizza, and making Pit-za was the closest little me could get towards eating it at the time.

pizza is like sex,
even if it's bad, it's still brettygud

t. virgin

Slav fucker here

Personally I get the appeal of fancy, thin-crusted restaurant pizza, but honestly, I'm no fuckin' pizza connoseur. I want it to be delicious cheesy tomato ham catastrophe that by slice gives me diabetes and makes me want to go 'MURRICA' in middle of the street.

So fairly thick, soft crust, plenty sauce to make it not dry, a fuckton of ham, maybe pepperoni, and a fuckton of cheese. Preferably for like, 10$. Feels good to live in a slav shithole where prices of 7$ per 1kg of pizza are normal.

You've clearly never had bad pizza.

New York style pizza. Any toppings. It's big, greasy and satisfying. The best combinations are clam & garlic or chicken & pesto

What's the white stuff?
This pizza honestly looks like Canada in 2040.
Chunks of whiteness drowning in a sea of yellow.

Shouts out to Mambo's Pizza, Santa Rosa, CA

What ever you say faggot. Quit being a nigger and give me a recipe for dough for a large pizza

thin crust, anchovie, pepperoni, feta, jalepenos. i save some for the next day cold, put vegemite on the bottom so it hits my tongue first

that dominos one they had for a while, double beef and mayo was good

>NY or Neapolitan style dough handled and proofed properly
>Sauce made with fresh tomatoes
>Fresh mozza with optional pecorino/parm
>Minimal toppings

Everything else has too many calories so you might as well just stuff your fat gob with 3lbs of pasta drenched in cheesy meat sauce like the fat fuck you are. With thin crust pies and great ingredients you can eat the whole thing and know you aren't going to gain weight. Pizzas like the kind in the OP image are terrible.

Thin crust with pineapple and bacon.

Fight me.

Round table

Greatest pizza ever

>inb4 MUH LOCAL hipster cucks who buy shitty bland cheese with greasy ass bread and pepperoni pizzas for $30

what the fuck did you say you little bitch?

I know it probably tasted good, but damn that looks like some sort of fake moldy pizza prop you get for Halloween.

le local pizza place meme is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen. 8/10 local pizza restaurants are fucking mediocre. Of the remaining 2, 1 will have consistency issues and will be a gamble.

Nothing beats a 'go style za

Imo's Pizza
love this shit
where my south west Illinois flyover niggas at?

had this in NY.
The cheese was suspect.

Cuck

Extra Cheese, light sauce, extra meat or veggies, buttery crispy stuffed crust

must have banana or pineapple toping

This was from Jamie Oliver's ill fated pizza chain experiment.
It was actually quite good.

This man knows the deal

Pic related is a pizza I made last week

-500gr of bread flour
-1 teaspoon of salt
-10 gr of dried yeast
-approx 250ml of water
-And at your own taste : 1 table spoon of virgin olive oil
That's for 2 large pizza (you can freeze the dough)

Work with your hand :
put tepid water + dried yeast in a bowl, mix it with your finger
put flour, salt and the above mixture in another bowl
Add the oil
Works the dough with your hands until it's soft and not wet

Take a bowl, put flour in it, put the dough on the flour, add a pinch of flour on the dough' surface, covert it with a towel, let it rest for 1h30-2h somewhere (not outside), (it should be 75%-100% bigger after that rest)

The dough is ready
Yes english is not my mothertongue

Whatever dominos brings to my house for $29.99 plus tip