Rate my Tendies

I made some tendies and fries from scratch the other day.
The tendies were seasoned with just salt and pepper. Double breaded with an egg bath (an egg, a little milk, and hot sauce) and seasoned flour.
The sauce was an attempt at copying Zaxby's sauce. Mayo, ketchup, a touch of mustard, Lea and Perrin's, garlic powder, black pepper, and Old Bay.
The fries were fast food style. Peel a bunch of potatoes and slice them on the fry setting of a mandoline, fry at 300 for 4 mins, let cool and freeze. Take out a portion and fry at 375 until crisp and brown (about 2 minutes).

> desecrating food with a dipping mixture

Man, you're an animal.

If you chilled your tenders before frying I'd call that a solid 8/10. If you doubled down and made a second sauce I'd go 9/10.

Good on you for cooking user. But what do you want here? They look breddy gud but a tender is just a tender.

I'd eat them but I don't want any sauce including mayo.

The dipping sauce is the entire reason to make tendies. Otherwise, I would have just made fried chicken with dark meat. Chicken tenderloins by themselves are basically flavorless.

OP, I know supermarket tendies when I see them, OP. OPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE can you hear meeeeeeeee?

dude curried mayo is literally the only way to eat fries

I've always wondered what it's like to be this wrong.

How many GBP do you get for that?

I need a reference.

I would've only gone with one layer of breading but pretty good

I rate your teddies white/10

When you control the Tendies user, you control the good boy points.

First you get the tendies. Then you get the mommy milkies. Then you get the power.

add a little tumeric for color

Sorry, user, but I bought a bulk pack of chicken tenderloins at Costco i.e. the six vacuum sealed packs of previously frozen raw chicken.

OP here. When I saw GBP, I first thought British Pounds. Then I saw I'm an /oldfag/ (i.e. GenX). I had a craving for some chicken tenders so I made some. Knowing the tendie meme, I took a pic to share.
Now I assume GBP is Good Boy Points? You would have to post the pic on /r9k/ and ask them.

/r9k/ would know the good boy point conversion rate yeah

8/10 because I like professional tendies with honey musties more. but if you make them yourself they would taste much better of course.
enjoy youre tendies

this desu

i only ever make tendies if i happen to have some honey mustard in the fridge

they look too good so i dont believe you.

>Rate my Tendies
is this a sexual insinuation of some sort?

he has a pretty nice table desu