Is Trader Joe's, dare I say it, /ourstore/?

Is Trader Joe's, dare I say it, /ourstore/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood,_Los_Angeles#Demographics
theguardian.com/business/2013/feb/09/aldi-100-percent-horsemeat-beef-products
thesun.co.uk/news/2499075/aldi-prawns-recall-salmonella-food-poisoning-fears/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>meme store for poors LARPing as upper-middle class

Sounds about right actually

Trader Joe's is so fucking reddit

>poors LARPing as upper-middle class
For anyone who doesn't understand autist-speak, in normal-well-adjusted-human-speak this translates to
>good quality products at a lower price than regular grocery stores

>good quality products
Oh yeah I love freezer burned tilapia pucks, sketchy packaged snack foods, vegan frozen pizza with a picture of a cute panda bear on the box, and pre-ground fake "kona style coffee"

>he's such a pathetic fatass that the only section of the grocery stores he goes to is the frozen foods aisle

No Reddit I understand it the way the guy from Veeky Forums said it before you retranslated it. I've been among you queers in California.

This may come as a shock to the average TJ's customer but the ratio of frozen and pre-packaged foods to fresh produce at a real grocery store is not normally 20:1

>le reddit boogeyman is here to make me feel uncultured!!!
Flyover fatasses. When will they learn

>20:1
Stopped reading there.

>his tendie-blinders weren't working right and he got a glimpse of a vegetable
Poor baby, do you want me to rub mayo on your poor widdle eyes?

>He typed menacingly, using his wizard power to activate the next almond he was ready to scarf

A glimpse is right

I'll continue to shop at the farmers market and actual grocery stores for adults

Enjoy your 20 aisles of frozen shit and some bananas for when you occasionally want to "be good"

Are you using speech to text or did you buy an extra large keyboard to accommodate your grotesque kielbasa fingers?

That's a good place to stop

>shop at the farmers market and actual grocery stores for adults
This is flyover autist-speak for
>I buy hog fat from my neighbor and buy my mayo covered tendies at walmart

Pretty good premade stuff. The produce at the one near me has pretty bad quality and variety. I love all their interesting jams and jellies.

I live in NYC though. I have bought hog fat at the farmers market, but the actual farm is upstate

Where do you live?

le flyover boogeyman is here to make me feel uncultured!!!

North Hollywood

I live in a small ass town and we're getting a Trader Joe's soon. I'm excited.

Funny being called a flyover by someone living in the part of California whose culture most resembles that of Midwest USA.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hollywood,_Los_Angeles#Demographics
>The neighborhood was considered "moderately diverse" ethnically within Los Angeles. The breakdown was Latinos, 57.7%; whites, 27%; Asians, 5.7%; blacks, 5.6%; and others, 4%. Mexico (43.2%) and El Salvador (16%) were the most common places of birth for the 46.4% of the residents who were born abroad—a high percentage for Los Angeles. The percentages of never-married men and never-married women were among the county's highest.

Yeah it's practically Oshkosh isn't it

>one of the birthplaces of 60s counter-culture and subsequent subcultures still echoing
>culture most resembles Midwest
I don't blame you Jew Yorker for being so out of touch since you guys still haven't caught up to the reality of your fading relevance and still think you're the center of the world.

>store for hipsters who like to pretend theyre less pretentious because they don't shop at whole foods like the 1 percenter hipsters

trader joes sucks. Its still overpriced for what it is IMO. But who am I too say. Iam a poorfag who shops at Aldis

protip Aldi and TJ are owned by the people and have similar pricing on products due to vertical integration.

by the same people*

What the FUCK did this retard mean by this.

>trader joe
>for hipsters
>overpriced

what? trader joes is cheap, that's the point of the store

i dont blame him, i thought trader joes was a health food place all my life until I started going to one.

so who is aldi for?

>so who is aldi for?
Poor people who are impressed by foreign names who are happy to buy frozen meat products of dubious quality and who are excited by cases of soup and two packs of 64 oz ketchup bottles.

nah I've been to many of them. Still feel kinda meh about it.

i've never had an issue with the quality of their products. They're usually much better than any store brand I've bought from other stores. I dont eat meat so I've never had their meat products. Meats usually always bad if your going low-tier because its fucking meat

Pretty sure he's just frustrated and likes to release his anger like this

>Aldi confirms up to 100% horsemeat in beef product Supermarket says it is angry with supplier Comigel after tests reveal 30% and 100% horsemeat in withdrawn ready meals
theguardian.com/business/2013/feb/09/aldi-100-percent-horsemeat-beef-products
>PRAWNS feared to contain bacteria which causes food poisoning have been recalled after a watchdog issued a safety warning about the packs.
thesun.co.uk/news/2499075/aldi-prawns-recall-salmonella-food-poisoning-fears/

>horsemeat is icky!!!!!

WHEN will this meme finally die?

Their organic fruit juice is good for making ghetto wine.

>Buy beef product
>actually get a superior kind of meat
I ain't even mad.

You just tried translating a post like you're some type of "Veeky Forums expert"
fuck off

>Shop at Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and Safeway depending on what is more convenient/ what I am picking up.
Feels good not being a retard.

I've been to trader Joe's at least 10 times. They have a good selection in coffee and "luxury" goods but not nearly enough fresh food. They focus too much on their "hip" millennial/gen y aesthetic and not enough on their food.

I shop there a lot as a college student

Pretty good frozen food selection at a really good price especially for Boston

>"hip" millennial/gen y aesthetic
It's fucking exotica/tiki themed. That's a fucking pre-boomer aesthetic.