Why haven't you removed added sugar from your diet yet Veeky Forums?

Why haven't you removed added sugar from your diet yet Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
youtube.com/watch?v=XM0vyUUvO9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because there are foods I enjoy that contain it

Like what?

Semen.

Just because you're not obese doesn't make you healthy y'know?

>i'm not fat therefore its good for me to eat sugar

fucking typical

>removed added

Holy shit, even a nigger knows what the word "and" means. You are actually worse than a nigger.

>healthy relation to food
>sugar
>healthy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>How do adjectives work?

Because I've lost 25 lbs by reducing calories not by eliminating foods I enjoy. Sugar isn't bad. A lot of sugar is bad.

i've never hated myself enough to get that fat in the first place

There is natural sugar and added sugar.

Medical doctors would disagree, that sugar is bad for you. So unless you're a doctor who has done research, or can link us to research done by an actual doctor, fuck off.

being this retarded

Truth

>Medical doctors would disagree, that sugar is bad for you.
So sugar is good for you?

I started a keto diet a while ago, with great results. Don't really miss the sweet stuff. In fact, now if I have more than a small serving of something like pasta or bread, it upsets my gastrointestinal system. Not severely, but enough that it's not really worth eating - unless it something I know is delicious, like homemade pizza. I'll also indulge in fresh fruits every so often.

>intentionally making yourself allergic to carbs for some meme diet

cuck

that's "I'm proud of my lactose intolerance"-tier

Because I never had it in my diet in the first place

because then I wouldn't be able to get my DV% of sugar. geez user

is natural sugar okay? I consumed about 150g of it tonight

Its better but thats way to much for one day still. Added sugars like cakes and donuts shouldnt exceed realistically 25g a day but its very hard. My favorite bread has 5g of cane sugar a slice. Then theres peanut butter with added sugar. Its really not worth worrying about as long as you dont eat it excessively

This guy is a major fucking faggot though. Keto kids are going to be fucked up later

I eat natural peanut butter. I ate 9 oz box of raisins in 1 day. that's 180grams. of sugar.

>150g
wtf

I have an addiction

because I'm american and I'm in college and it's hard as fuck to dodge it all

trying my damnedest tho

It's easier to say what you shouldn't eat than what you should.

Because I have a sweet tooth. Sugary goods are very tempting, but I can't say I don't try to stay away from sugar. I don't eat candy, I no longer eat chocolate bars, and I'm trying to cut down on Starbucks.

No fatty, 5'2ft 107 lbs.

>5'2ft 107 lbs
T A M P A
A
M
P
A

I could literally eat in that pic including the sugar and still feel hungry, regretful but hungry

Before i call you out from my 12 years of work as a dietitian tower please define "added" sugar.

I have a BS in exercise science and I was thinking about becoming an RDN. I dunno how to do it exactly or if I should. Should I? Is online school okay? There's no program here.

I hate working "with" people, except in the context that I am telling people what to do and they are expected to listen to me.

>Should I?
Depends. If you hate people you will hate that job. You will see a lot of stupid shit, too. Initially i thought people were somewhat educated about their food, turns out i was more naive than Frodo at the beginning of LOTR.
>Is online school okay?
No. With that kind of job stick to experience on the field.

I'm going to hate any job. Literally any job. Unless some guy comes up and is like "Can you please smoke weed and eat and play video games all day? Thanks"

I fully understand how stupid people are about food I am from the literal heart disease death capital of the entire world.

>No. With that kind of job stick to experience on the field.

Oh so you aren't actually an RDN because you seem to think I can just go become one without certification. Okay thanks for wasting my time faggot

>I can just go become one without certification
>what is internship

Granted i'm not an amerilard though so things might be different in your country.

>Piece of fruit off the tree = No added sugar
>Can of peaches in heavy syrup = added sugar

You don't have a sweet tooth. You are addicted to sugar and lack the self-control to behave otherwise. Be honest with yourself at least.

>You don't have a sweet tooth. You are addicted to sugar

Same thing

>Be honest with yourself at least.
Alright, I'm addicted to sugar and lack the self-control to behave otherwise. Because I want a frappuccino, a tea, and a chocolate croissant and those weird whoppie pies they have now.

At least you don't have a salty tooth. Greasy salty fried things are bad too.

maybe I'm not fat

maybe you are gay

Of course, haven't you watched What the health yet? They got top tier nutritionists and doctors telling so. Vegans on plebbit even believed them.

>tfw I have both
>general glutton for food altogether
I just love all food and drink. It takes constant restraint and self hate not to gorge myself.

I did and feel great. I've thought about doing low carb diet in general

Stop eating so much carbs

>My favorite bread has 5g of cane sugar a slice
>Keto kids are going to be fucked up later

but I have

>tfw I still eat sugar occasionally because I am not an antisocial faggot who doesn't know how to be disciplined once I'm alone

youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
youtube.com/watch?v=XM0vyUUvO9E

Just got diagnosed as pre-diabetic, A1C=6.2. Been doing a food diary of what I used to eat and what changes need to be made to keep the "Big D" at bay. Never really ate a lot of sugar, no soda, no junk food, no fast food, since the early 90s. For me, carbs can be as bad as sugar.

They sure are. Keto kids are fucking idiots following the latest trend/fad diet meme

Blasphemy! Shut up, eat your carbs and be a financial burden on your family and the healthcare system, you filthy pre-meme dieter. Grains are good for everyone!

> Never really ate a lot of sugar, no soda, no junk food, no fast food, since the early 90s.
You must be fat as fuck then.

"Natural sugar" do any of you people actually have a fucking clue where sugar comes from?

>le carbs and grains are bad for you!

stupid fucking nu male. i could eat bread and butter or a bowl of oatmeal with nothing else for the day and knock your pussy ass to the ground. carbs are energy. but if you sit in front of your computer for 18 hours a day sure theyre bad

Because if I was to give up sugar/glucose... I'd have to give up fruit.
I ain't giving up fruit for shit.

It's about cutting added sugar ya dinguses, intrinsic sugars of fruits etc. are perfectly fine.

>Keto kids are going to be fucked up later
I only vaguely know what keto is, but why? Is it dangerous?

Katjang pedis
pb
sriracha

I have. Eating only whole plant foods. Makes maintaining a sub-20 BMI effortless.

Because I'm not a hysterical soccer mom and I don't get health problems.

why would you belive something someone told you on the internet

I'm a 185 pound man with 10% body fat and a very physically active lifestyle. I'm 40 years old, but people think I'm in my late 20's. I bet you get tired after a few hours of exercise and need to sit down and take a break. Is your pissy little attitude from your blood sugar crashing? You should use your elite hacker skills to come find me and see if you could knock me to the ground with your bread and butter body.

>I'm 40 years old, but people think I'm in my late 20's.

Imagine being this delusional.

Yeah yeah, go to Veeky Forums and make out already homos.

Because my GF made jam with a bunch of raspberries she picked, then put it into chocolate truffles, and those little raspberry truffle things are delicious + it would be rude not to eat them. It's hard to not eat sugar when you're always having delicious sweets cooked for you :(

I'm trying to kick the habit of eating way too much sweet shit by going cold turkey for a few weeks, will fruits ruin this?

Haven't removed it from my diet, but as far as anything I prepare myself I replace sugar with a heavily processed """natural""" sweetener (a Stevia Erythritol mixture).

I have. And you are a Faggot!

Quitting cigarettes is easier than quitting sugar but yes, I have quit sugar and the health benefits are remarkable. Can put on socks in the morning, put on my shoes, wipe my asshole, walk up the stairs without sweating, i sleep better at night, my skin looks better, lost lots and lots of weight, my concentration has improved dramatically... You want remarkable results fast? -then quit sugar.

These are becoming addictive. Poor one over some ice cream to make a killer float.

>bread
>sugar

w-what

Every fad diet claims those effects. And what if I'm underweight and don't have trouble walking up a few flights of stairs?

After not eating sugar for a week, I decided to treat myself and man, the next day I felt like shit. I think I'm going to take this no sugar thing as a serious addition to my lifestyle from now on.