Hello, Ive never been fine dining before

Hello, Ive never been fine dining before.

I want to try it so tonight Im going to a Olive Garden. I have a few questions:

-How do I tip the chef? Do they have a jar? Is it included in the price?

-Should I email them a review or is yelp good enough? I read a lot of yelps about fine dining establishments. Do I need to notify them formally if I yelp them?

-What compliment should I give the chef?

-Can someone teach me a few Italian phrases to casually say to the waitor so I dont look stupid?

Thanks amigos.

my parents unironically believe this is how you prepare to go to olive garden

>-Can someone teach me a few Italian phrases to casually say to the waitor so I dont look stupid?
Start with "OP is a faggot"

>What compliment should I give the chef?
Print this out and throw a dart at it

>-Can someone teach me a few Italian phrases to casually say to the waitor so I dont look stupid?
shout BADA BING BADA BANG as loud as you can whenever they bring food to your table

just be warned, they might actually start to think you're real italian

>-What compliment should I give the chef?
In fine dining chef gives complement to you!

Kill your parents and then kill yourself for being their hellspawn

t. Wisconsin

>thinks Olive Garden is fine dining
So I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread, but what the hell. Chef? you mean the guy that heats up your frozen chicken? (and almost everything is pre-done) Have you even used yelp before/ know how it works? Italian phrases? so the 19 year old waitress will look at you like a retard? Come on dude...

I'd like to know more about the teenage waitresses pls.

Tell the chef you've been thinkin bout dem beans, then order the pasta e fagioli. It's the only dish named just for you OP.

This goes double for you, fagamatron.

>So I'm pretty sure this is a bait thread.
Doesn't sound like it

serious question, what's olive garden like? I'm going to México city for a week for the sole purpose of eating, I searched google maps for italian restaurants and this place showed up but you always talk shit about it so now I'm curious, should I go?

>waitor
'tard.

>-How do I tip the chef? Do they have a jar? Is it included in the price?
Ask the waiter to pass it on. In case the meal is exceptional you may request your server to call the chef so you can give your compliments
>-Should I email them a review or is yelp good enough? I read a lot of yelps about fine dining establishments. Do I need to notify them formally if I yelp them?
Up to you but word of mouth is more valuable than yelp.
>-What compliment should I give the chef?
Just say that you enjoyed his work
Hmm, this is a tricky one you don't want to come off as pretentious. You could ask for the pasta to be made "Al Dante".

Zip it Jakof.

its mediocre. if youre on vacation google some good local places. if you do eat there, try the alfredo

>How do I tip the chef?
No less than three illegal immigrants put your plate together.

I worked at Olive Garden for some time while going to school.....
1st. No tiping the "Chef" as there is no "Chef" but a head cook for each shift.
2nd. Gratuities 20% and the "Server" will tip out the bar at end of shift.
3rd. Yelp is an Extreme... Super happy or really pissed off then leave a comment if ya want. They don't really care....
4th. Spanish/ English would be better as the "don't hire" Italians but Italians can be hired.

>Eating Italian when going to Mexico
Yeah, I'm going to China next year to try their french restaurants.

Hey guys just want to settle a debate, is Olive Garden a mom restaurant or a dad restaurant.

When you're here, your family.

Don't go to Olive Garden, trollio.

I have a friend who drove his gf over an hour for Golden Corral on Valentine's Day. He also doesn't like Panera because "I don't even know what half the stuff on the menu is." I feel bad

You would regret wasting a meal on Olive Garden while you're in Mexico City. You'll have all kinds of world class stuff to try, and you're seriously thinking of going to something on the same level as a McDonalds?

never go to outback steakhouse. thats all im saying

>everyone has enough money to go out to eat
>poor people don't exist
>this must be some bait
faggot

Mom. Gettin tipped off that Carlo Rossi house wine and fuckin up some bread sticks.

Ignoring that anons retardation for a second; fine dining isn't relative to your wealth. I don't care how poor you are, Olive Garden is still a family restaurant.

(you)