Why do people drink this? it tastes like shit and is overpriced

why do people drink this? it tastes like shit and is overpriced.

It's only $2 a can. Plus it goes well with my primatene

>$2 per can
>$730 dollars per year
>literally could have made a gaming computer thus year if you just drank water instead

It's a girl drink read the can. Everyone who argues likes girly shit lmao

Not everyone remains a manchild user. There is more to life than your bipity bopity wahooo video games, you dumb child.

>literally could have made a gaming computer
I can't imagine how sad your life is. Do you unironically use the term "muh vidya?"

Or he could have said any other purchase. You're the ones drinking painfully sweet sugar water on a daily basis and making a culture about it.

there's zero (0) sugar in sips.

it's a drink for those with nothing to lose

if you insist on getting yourself a stimulant addiction, at least find a bulk buy and stop buying it for double price in convenience stores

>calls them manchildren
>proceeds to condescend in an immature fashion
just kill yourself

I'm just going to pretend this is b8 my man. I think that's best for everyone.

Whoa, BTFO. Very very edgy post.

I get it for free from my job.

Monster promoter or whatever?

No, I work at a take out restaurant and we're allowed a drink for every hour we work. I leave every day with 2 or 3.

Oh look! Another salty non-sipper!

Pic related. Save it, it's all yours my friend.

10 inch dick millionaire here, sips are my secret for success

Damnit, now they all know

>gaming computer
>being fat

Does it work if I use a straw?

The meme is retarded but zero ultra has no sugar and doesn't actually taste that bad. It's still obviously terrible for you like all energy drinks but that's another issue.

wheres your ferrari then?

>obviously terrible for you
Feel free to provide even a single citation here

How did I click on the exact wrong post? Meant for this genius

They are a good caffeine pick-me-up towards the end of the work day when you feel sluggish. Drinking them at home or more that once a day is kinda gross...

I've recently got a very active job which makes me sweat uncontrollably everywhere for like 4 hours, then a 1 hour break and then 3 more. I've recently began chugging a red bull before first shift then one before the second. Idk if it's placebo but i do feel I have more energy but I think j should stop because firstly, it's expensive as fuck, looking at like 20 quid a week... secondly it can't be doing my body any good (even tho I buy sugarless) and I destroy my body through alcohol on the weekends so can't be having something else get in the way of that.

Am I overreacting? I'm thinking about not having any for work tomorrow but the thought is similar to that of how I feel about alcohol...why not drink it it'll make you feel better you faggot.

Take a caffeine pill and a b complex vitamin if you want to pseudo-sip on the cheap user.

That's the best job I've ever heard of

>Only $2 a can
Why would you waste your money on this?

Yeah I thought my coworkers were fucking with me at first because it's so generous

>get addicted to the "european" flavor with the closeable lid over the exam period
>see the "sip" memes
>figure it must be better than raping my teeth
>try the white can
>hmm tastes pretty good
>even my wisdom teeth are smiling down from heaven
>an hour after drinking the artificial sweetener taste starts climbing back up my throat
>starts recolonising my mouth
>nothing I do can make it go away

tfw when OP will never know the enlightenment of that 1st sip

You're the "genius" if you're too retarded to see how drinking caffinated sugar water loaded down with all sorts of other chemicals might not be the healthiest thing to do.

This desu. Used to drink it when I was exhausted and late for work, but it tastes like shit and chemicals. It's a waste of money compared to coffee or caffeine pills.

Shilling is usually just a meme, but with sips it actually seems like you guys are shilling, acting like this drink is god tier when it's really not.

Not all girls are monsters.

>tfw too smart to drink energy drinks

could always be smarter

I use to drink, like, a can every month or so. Now that I have a friend who drinks it everyday, even sometimes twice a day, I drink it too when we go on our late night pokemon go runs.

I sip for recreation but when I really need a boost to get through the day I use pre-workout.

I feel like sippers should learn about it because it's a game changer

hi jordan make more vlogs i miss you

>only 1 per day
you jest?

I made some hot sauce reviews

>sugar
Bro, how the fuck do you still think we're talking about a beverage with sugar? This is the oldest fucking newfag shit in the history of sip threads. Sips = zero sugar.

As if that distinction matters......

Who night shift /sips/ here

Everything in the world is overpriced. How else will companies make money?

>Spending more than 99c a can on /sip/

Walmart market stocks it's loose Rockstars at 98c a can. I just grab 10 cans of something 0 cal an that lasts me a week
>inb4 rockstar
Fuck the monster meme, /sip/ is anything with 100+mg caffiene in a 16 oz can

If you're very active and sweating, take anons advice and look into pill caffiene, and instead focus on staying hydrated with cold water. My father does a lot of construction and maintenance work in the southern heat and swears by this stuff called DripDrop, to keep from getting dehydrated. He mixes it into his water an the electrolytes really help.

Yo.

Though I only drink one with breakfast/dinner when I wake up at 9pm, just to get me started. I have some v8 energies if I lag really hard at the end of my shift but I try not

I used to work at a restaurant where they let us drink 1 beer per hour worked so we wouldn't quit. It worked too. Nobody quit.

>The fact that it is cheaper than the more healthy options.
>Its faster that its healthier counter-parts.
>Its convenient.
>People are lazy.
>Fat, lazy, stupid people like sugary, over saturated tasty things.
>Fat, lazy, stupid people get addicted easily, therefore, repeat sales is a guarantee.
>People want a quick solution to a long term problem; i.e. their depleting energy problem due to a sedentary lifestyle.
>Marketable to high risk, impulsive people, make it super easy.
>Slap a flashy design on poison and anyone will consume it.

Fuck, Im sick of this place.

daaamn son.this.

I take preworkout with ice and it blows sips out the water. I only sip for fun.

Shit nigga! Sippers BTFO!

>Shh-hey can I take your *hic* ordrrrr pleaaash? Whoopsh, shorry about your clothesh

How much do you drink on a sunday? I can't deal with work hungover

Because it provides a shit load of caffeine and only "rich" people drink it

Ironic coming from the man child who needs a sweet fruity drink for his caffeine fix.

>There is more to life than your bipity bopity wahooo video games
Like what, lifting weights?

Metal bar goes up.. metal bar goes down..

It was a great day.

>there is nothing else in the world apart from weight lifting and video games, it's either one or the other

Semantics. It's a "sweetened" drink. Same Erythritol shit they put in those Bai drinks.

The "sip" meme has to be the most successful marketing campaign done on this board.

its a Veeky Forums meme

What's successful about it? Personally it's more of a turn-off than anything else. Why would I want a product associated with such infantile behavior? Coming up with the name 'sips' in the first place is juvenile as fuck. What's even worse is that then other pathetic permavirgins jumped on the bandwagon and found it appealing.

Are any of the other zero calorie monsters good? I've only ever had the white ones, because I'm a can racist.

You're all like 13 fucking years old aren't you? This thing is the saddest shit I've ever seen in my life

They're probably Americans. Americans are known for their low effort memes and poor culture.

>critique without better example, even though asked.
You've got nothing. You probably just binge watch tv all night like most people, while telling yourself that's not the worst you could be doing.

>N..no I actually read books
Yeah, I'm sure you're very cultured when your not shitposting on chinese cartoon board full of idiots.

Atleast 3 of the posts you replied to were just funposting.

>playing video games is childish but spending almost a thousand dollars a year on terribly unhealthy energy drinks isn't.