There is actually a tick whose bite makes you allergic to beef, pork, lamb, and other red meats

>there is actually a tick whose bite makes you allergic to beef, pork, lamb, and other red meats

Jesus fucking Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/05/07/pow-here-comes-a-tick-disease-thats-worse-than-lyme/#6022a792372b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Happened to my mom before doctors around here knew about it. Shit's fucked, she can't even eat out due to cross contamination.

I love fish and chicken, but this is nightmare mode for me.

is that minecraft ride?

you mean a vegan girlfriend ?

I'm sure (((evolution theory))) has a perfectly reasonable explanation for this

I'm slowly but steadily losing the feeling in my fingers, my fine-motor skills along with it and the ability to move my right leg. All because of a terrible untreatable nerve-disease. Oh yeah, I'm also a passionate musician and multi-instrumentalist.

So FUCK YOU and your pathetic pussy ass vegan-spreading tick fuck. I'm LITERALLY living one of my worst nightmares.

Looks like you've already lost your compassion.

Die, then. The world doesn't need you.

Don't cry for me, Argentina.

I think you should start, you are a more than pathetic

Nice projecting, asshole.

And? I'm a kissless virgin, but you don't see me whining about it in every thread.

you can still move your whole left leg. what more do you want, you greedy cunt?

i bet its all in your head, user

Vegan here, I wonder how easy this tick is to breed...

omg dont rape those ticks... ur just as bad as meat eaters

intelligent enough to be a tick
intelligent enough to consent to the dick

Ticks are pretty awful. Lone star tick saliva components seem to trigger a lasting immune reaction to red meat proteins, there are ticks that can cause paralysis when they feed on things, they transmit terrible diseases, and if bothered they puke all their gut contents back into your bite before they will fuck off.

Go get stung by some honey bees and check back with us in a week. Not pulling your leg, either. If it's that bad for you, you have little to lose trying out venom therapies. Although your doctor will probably deem it witchcraft, so take that as you may.

I got lymes twice and it never gave me a beef allergy, I call bullshit on that but it did give me bells palsy, the facial muscles on the right side of my head got paralyzed and didn't work for about 4 months and I looked like two-face

>>there is actually a tick whose bite makes you allergic to beef, pork, lamb, and other red meats
>Jesus fucking Christ.
Yea, I just learned that from another thread here yesterday too.....geesh.

Maybe even more serious (well, maybe not more serious if you're a die hard steak eating foodie), but there's another tick-borne pathogen that kills. No cure. Nothing but watching you die. This time it is a virus.And it can give you encephalitis within 15 minutes, like a snake bite!

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/05/07/pow-here-comes-a-tick-disease-thats-worse-than-lyme/#6022a792372b

>I got lymes twice and it never gave me a beef allergy, I call bullshit on that but it did give me bells palsy,

The hell?

Fuck you op this is not a food thread it's a terrify the fuck out of each other thread.

>and if bothered they puke all their gut contents back into your bite before they will fuck off.

We have deer ticks where I live and they do the same thing, they taught us to burn them off when we were kids which turns out to be like the absolute worst thing to do because it releases all its shitty bacteria into your bloodstream before it lets go or dies. Ticks really are fucking assholes.

i found a tick on me a few months ago i shit my pants,
i was an avid outsdoorsman going out every chance i could
then i found a tick on me with a white dot on the back

its called the
>lone star tick
and it carries the rocky mountain virus which makes you allergic
i looked it up and immediately ate what could possibly be my last steak.

i went to the doctor with the tick in this jar for testing to see if i contracted it,

sadly i did

don't let these bloodsuckers ruin your lives

Lyme disease is a blessing if it means you dont get what i got

>Implying we give a shit about some rando faggot user over our own life's pleasantries
kys wheels

huehuehue

rocky mountain spotted fever doesn't give you alpha-gal allergy; alpha-gal does.

Lyme wrecks havoc on your nerves especially if you've had it for a year or two. I went to bed feeling fine and woke up and I couldn't feel half my face.

meatcucks btfo we will spread this shit

the future is vegan

You heard it here folks. PETA will be spreading lyme disease via Chipotle burritos.

Don't be native to Texas
Don't be native to Texas
Don't be native to Texas
Don't be native to Texas
Don't be native to Texas
Please for the love of meat don't be native to Texas
>google search
GOD FUCKING SHIT DICK PISS FUCK DAMMIT

Literaly kill yourself. Seek euthenasia

>passionate musician
>multi-instrumentalist

Not for long

red meat makes me feel slow. i think my favorite is pork, body digests it great.

for a long time i firmly believed beef was the best and just ignored how it made me feel. man im fucking stupid.

Cry more bitch

Tell that to Prince.

only the east side of texas so if you live in the good half your fine