gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/spice_geo.html#mediterranean
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off i put salt on things sometimes

A good steak only really needs salt. The chicken however is unacceptable

Such a stupid fucking joke

fuck off i put salt on things sometimes

>tfw born white
SALT IS SO SPICY WHYYYYY

This is the objectively correct answer (though black pepper is also acceptable on that steak)

The shitskin is in a constant state of frustration due to his inherent inferiority in white society, yet he does not understand this, thus leading to further frustration and anti-social behavior.

Damn, whiteboi, you some mad!

We tend to season afterwards, which is objectively wrong but we still do it.

Lol, wypipo always get mad at facts lmao

I'm white and I season the fuck of my food

Why do niggers insist on living in a fantasy world?

Did you or did you not fuck my wife?

>being this white
>being this mad

lmaoo

Post the best chef in the world (that is non-anglo) to prove you ain't a troll mate

>White people never conquered other countrys for spices

Ok, not only is GF a chef he also invented the portable grill...

got em

>being this fucking triggered
>falling for shit tier bait
get out

Obviously. You can't take grills to jail.

keep your low-effort shitposting to /bant/

>being a bloodthirsty, violent asshole
>something to be proud of

And they say white people aren't evil

>facts I don't like is shitposting

Stay mad whitboi

>white people don't season food

Have these people ever seen a Brazilian barbecue and how it's actually made? It's all but unseasoned (salt and black pepper, basically), cooked very quickly and straight on an open flame.

Seasoning meat pre-cooking was traditionally done to mask the fact that the meat is old and spoiling. White people would just get the freshest cuts and would just enjoy the flavor of fresh meat.

>brazillians
>white

>brazillians are white

THAT'S THE POINT I AM MAKING

Brazilian food doesn't even get close to being seasoned as much as American food and Brazilians surely aren't white. So it's all just black Americans that are the outliers here.

>thread about how white people don't season their food
>start talking about brazillians

uma delicia

white people cant handle spicy stuff?

uhhhmmm sweetie try again ;)

Well, we don't drink koolaid with a pound of added sugar.

Ups and downs I guess.

You can't put sauces or seasonings on food that's going to be grilled until it's almost done or it burns.

This is a bait thread anyway but I want to see a typical black person's reaction to "white" foods like sauerkraut, unsweetened yogurt, moldy cheeses, sourdough bread, etc. Not for racist reasons, I just like sharing food.

Also "white people food" being unseasoned might just be because spices aren't native to Europe so most people would be eating meat, fish, root veg, grains, and dairy. It doesn't make it bad to not have spices though. Roasted meats, breads, and stews made with good stock can all be very flavorful and enjoyable.

>mfw white as fuck and I season/spice everything I cook
I am refuting your false/racist opinion.

Also niggers have unrefined palates so they have to flavor bomb their mouths to get any enjoyment

Obviously white people like spices and seasonings, this kind of stuff is only done to get a worse reaction out of people.

>white people don't season food XD
then you have this response which is much worse than saying white people don't like seasonings

>You can't put sauces or seasonings on food that's going to be grilled until it's almost done or it burns.
Wow.. stay away from cooking user.. you're a disgrace

>worse than saying white people don't like seasonings
A truth is never worse to tell than a lie.

Haha, bingo! I wish normies on Facebook would stop replying to blacks that trigger whites... Blacks are master trolls

Good refutation my man but grilling is done at a high temperature to get a good sear, then moved to a part of the grill that isn't as hot to finish cooking, which is when it gets seasoned/sauced. Spices and sauces will burn before the meat is done searing at those temperatures.

then what the fuck is a marinade, my man?

>proving white stereotype

You sound like the kind of dipshit to season wings before frying

Can you provide a counter example or just have diarrhea trickle out your brain?

There are plenty of spices and seasonings that are native to Europe that are used extensively.

>grilling is the same as frying

Jesus Christ white people really font know shut about cooking, lmao

learn2marinade you dumb faggots

>grilling is the same as frying
>not knowing what marinade is
>being this much of a faggot
Jesus Christ white people really dont know shut about cooking, lmao

A marinade penetrates into the meat. The excess on the surface comes off.

>Getting this triggered this fast
Stay mad my melanin rich friends

>niggers lack reading comprehension
What a surprise

yeah yeah, our chicken is underseasoned sometimes. Your welcome for modern medicine, all technologies aside from peanut butter, the internet, modern architecture and countless other societal advancements.

>white
>people

Pick one.

thats retarded sir

Wikipedia says only caraway, dill, and tarragon. Do you have sources that say otherwise?

>dad is white
>overseasons everything
Everything gets like ten dashes of seventeen different sauces and a healthy sprinkling of steak seasoning.

fennel, celery, horseradish, and maybe juniper berries

if black people knew how to cook they wouldnt have to commit crime and sell drugs to afford so much junk food

Thyme, rosemary, basil, garlic, horseradish, etc?

ITT: white people

We all know who is creating those vegan threads and bitching about gluten. PROTIP: It's not brown people.

gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/spice_geo.html#europe

gernot-katzers-spice-pages.com/engl/spice_geo.html#mediterranean

Yes, obvious bait is obvious.

With that said, white people have been directly and indirectly responsible for hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of deaths all for foreign and exotic spices.

These mother fuckers should just be happy that we've already tried everything and got bored of half of it.

All those wars over spice and you still don't know what to do with it.

>"white people cant handle spicy food"
>white people at one point owned whatever country said person came from, due to a lucrative spice trade
they should rename this board Veeky Forums with all the joggin' my noggin' is doing

>black
>families

Brazilian meat is trash.

They use all zebu cattle which comes from India. European breeds of cattle aren't raised in Brazil because of the hotter climate.
No wonder they season the shit out of the meat.

Countries with good beef (Australia, Argentina, USA, New Zealand, Japan if you count Kobe beef) don't season their beef because it's naturally tasty.

>you can't season things before you grill them
>actually yes you can
>FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Brangus
>Beefmaster
This is some kinda joke

Once again it all boils down to climate.
You need temperate or cold climate to raise European cattle breeds.

>when the only thing you can complain about is how they season their food
>it's not even true

kek, you blackies crack me up

>>No wonder they season the shit out of the meat.
>replying to a post saying Brazilian BBQ is unseasoned
Are you retarded?

But that poster was talking nonsense.
Brazilian cuisine has a shitton of seasoning except maybe in the deep southern part.

All tropical cuisine is generally spicier for the reasons I explained. Hot climate only allows you to raise inferior cattle and makes the meat spoil more easily.

>black families
Kek, good one.

ITT: white people LARPing as non-whites in an effort to troll

ITT: triggered whyte bois