In Syracuse, New York for business the next few days. Anybody from here, or know any good spots to eat here...

In Syracuse, New York for business the next few days. Anybody from here, or know any good spots to eat here? Last time I was here I went to dinosaur BBQ and it was amazing.

Any tips are welcome!

thanks

>pic unrelated

Go to college there, Mothers Cupboard has good breakfast but if you want an amazing chicken sandwich go to Varsity near the campus. Funk n Waffles is popular but a bit gimmicky imho

What part of the country are you from? Some regional dishes include the garbage plate and chicken spiedies. I don't know Syracuse well enough to suggest where to get them though.
Definitely hit up Dinosaur Barbecue again. That place is tits.

I'm from Ottawa, Canada

thanks man

>chicken spiedies
can I get pork spiedies please?

Yup
Or veal

There's a place called the limp lizard in Liverpool 10/10 bbq. Also heids in Liverpool has some pretty damn good hotdogs

Get really drunk and have NY style pizza with ranch.

we have pretty good pizza in Ottawa. But thanks for the tip. lol

Also, currently on my fourth beer after our hour long meeting this morning. It's raining a lot here, so I am pretty cozy. Also, bought some weed from some nice folks at a bar last night, so I got that going for me.

how the fuck are you supposed to eat that? christ that's retarded. i'm mad

you eat it like a hot dog. not very hard. Tastes good too.

what about the skewer?

you squeeze the food in the bun, and pull the skewer out before eating. Are you feeling okay? Come on....

just seems pointless and unnecessary is all. why put a skewer in a bun?

it's how you grill the meat so it stays together. super easy to do when you are having a bunch of people over and cooking a lot of food at once.

I went out there for work over the winter, and a local took us out to what seemed to be a semi-famous italian place. It was very good, he convinced me to order Veal with vodka sauce, which wasn't on the menu. I can't remember the name of the place anymore, just that it had italian-americans on all the walls

Hey user. It turns out I'm going to Syracuse in the morning to have a little heart to heart face time with the VA surgeon who FUCKING RUINED MY GODDAMN BACK so let me know what you find and recommend a place for me to get lunch.

>How do you eat a sandwich
Seriously dood, wtf?

will do brother. Thanks for your help with the the military, even though I'm Canadian we still respect your efforts big time.

>he doesn't eat skewers

YES! I shit you not, there is a place called Tullys that had "the greatest chicken tenders."

I lived in Syracuse for a year and this place has some pretty good bar food, and the chicken fingers, or tendies....are fucking amazing.

8/10. Man child food but who gives a fuck. Also, bunch of beers on tap. I will have you know I drank Molson there, so they got some Canadian love at this place. Fish and chips, and wings were great. give it a go.

tullysgoodtimes.com/

Eh np
I didn't do anything but waste some tax money, get injured, live in a hospital for a year with a roomy who had his forehead shot off (I'll post a pic of that when I get home) and ultimately get kicked out.
I got robbed of the GI Bill I fucking paid for. All I got out of it was a life sentence of fighting with the VA.
37 years old and had my second major surgery on my back last April. I'd like to get a hold of the twat goblin who fucking cut me open last time and saw her feet off with a butter knife.
Also kids, don't join the military. All these fucking "terrorism" wars are manufactured to keep military manufacturing going. I'm a machinist that makes 300 missile parts a month.
Not that I have an opinion about it or anything.

shit dude. sorry to hear that. I really hope your back gets sorted out. You have many years ahead of you, keep in good spirit. You never know what good thing is going to come your way. A person like yourself, if you have done nothing terrible, is bound for something good to happen.

Delivery

I went to college at Cuse

Dino is a must do but gets really busy

Pastabilities is really solid pasta, but also gets really busy.

Empire Brewing is really fun, the food is really good bar food.

Stellas is a god level hang over diner food, so is mothers.

Lemongrass is surprisingly good upscale thai food.

Tullys does have incredible chicken tendies and is a good enough bar.

I was just there last weekend. Empire Brewing Company was awesome. I got a poutine burger, Bloody Mary, tried a couple beers. Shit was cash

>shashlik sandwich
has science gone too far?

kek,

but seriously. wtf is this?

google CalZoniesAmericanGarbagePlate