Chinese vs Japanese food

The great debate.

Kimchifags not invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eml4q1x-8UI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chinese, but i dislike how both cuisines include pig anus and beaks

Tough call, think I'll vote for Chinese though.

i rike both
but japanes food is
>rice
>mirin
>sake
>soy sauce

Chinese has spices and different bean sauces at least

I could eat Japanese food every day with no regrets.
I could eat Chinese food thrice a week with no regrets. I could eat it every day, but I'd have minor regrets.

both are shit compared to korean food master race.

vietnamese is 2nd place

china-japan genocide best day of my life

gotta go with chinese, chinese cuisine is actually much more varied as it had a lot more different regions to develop in

Checked

chinese food for quick meals and snacking, japanese food for "fine dining"

korean food for when you actually want to eat good food

HOLY FUCK THOSE DIGITS!!!

It must be true, Japanese and Chinese food confirmed garbage. As sad as it is because I love both Chinese and Japanese food, so sad.

sextuples speak the truth, immediately booked a flight to korea

>go to Japanese restaurant for "fine dining"
>get a small piece of fish with no expertise or skill behind it

wew. I'll eat this shit at home

>go to shitty sushi shack because I don't have the money to go to a quality japanese restaurant
>get a piece of sushi because that's what I ordered
>complain to strangers on the internet instead of actually making sushi at home

So is this, like, the objective truth now?

>korean food
>good

NOOOOOOO. I WANTED A COMFY JAPANESE + CHINESE THREAD WITHOUT "muh kimchi" FAGS FUCKING IT UP

DELETE THIS

FUCKING GOOK

Chinese. How is this even a question. Jap food is bland and overly concerned with presentation. You can't taste presentation.

Praise Bulgogi

>gook
>a foreigner, especially a person of SE Asian descent

nigga china is more southern than korea you fucking moron

How will chinks and japs ever recover

Tough but the lack of szechuan stuff in my life would be too much to bear

The fact you generalized a cuisine as varied as Chinese cuisine under one umbrella guarantees this thread is already trash.

It's a derogatory term usually used to describe a korean. it's derived from the pronunciation Hangook

This.

Chinese food has like 12 or more different regional and historical cuisines and variations of cooking. It's also classified as a haute cuisine.

Silly thread.

japan currently holds more michelin starred restaurant than france and has done so for six years

>love Chinese food
>can never eat it again because some smelly kim fucking ruined it forever with his bullshit hexes
I will bury you.

>chinese food for quick meals and snacking, japanese food for "fine dining"
This.

>Japanese cuisine is just sushi
Get out of this board and never come back.

Japanese wins because of ramen alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=Eml4q1x-8UI

PRAISE KIMCHI

>t. koreaboo white girl

>kpop general is even stealing gets in Veeky Forums now
fuck this site

I love both, but Chinese strikes me as more unique. Japanese culture - especially food - takes so much from other cultures, and it shows strongly in many foods. You certainly have more "Japanese" dishes and foods, but many borrow heavily from Chinese, Korean, or other Asian influences, and many modern foods have adopted Western cooking quirks as well.

Chinese food, in contrast, feels extremely Chinese. There are many regional dishes and styles, and while they have likely taken in foreign influences, they still tend to feel unique to Chinese cuisine.

That's why I like Japanese dishes myself, they take and make it their own. Omelette rice, Jap curry etc culturally unoriginal but super tasty. Although they do weird stuff like calling a single patty a hamburger

i love spicy food so nothing in this world can ever top Sichuan Chinese food for me

A lot of Japanese food is bland sometimes, but I still enjoy it. So I'll go with Chinese on this one

czeched

AH AH AH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH

>gook = korean
>chink = chinese
>nip or jap = japanese
>dink = vietnamese

anyeong haseyo my gook amigo

>posts gyudon
what did he mean by this

japan food greatest
fuck you false prophet gook just you wait for the invasion again.

Chinese.

Japan has a bigger population and economy than France so that's not surprising.

Fuck dubs, trips, and quads. You got hexs!

>Although they do weird stuff like calling a single patty a hamburger
The single patty is called hamburg (ハンバーグ)
not hamburger (ハンバーガー).

I love watching the deeply depressed try to troll others. It's like watching Wheel of Fortune for mental disorders. Click click click click.. He has... BPD! Wooooo.

Good get

>ctrl+f
>ttongsul
>0 results

AGREE AND HEXED

>ctrl+f
>ttongsul
>1 results

>has tattoos
>has le 56% face
>hydrgen peroxide hair/10
Would definitely gas

meh just send me my shrimp with lobster sauce and fried rice

How many of them serve anything close to traditional nip recipes which aren't sushi?

Hexes of truth. I for one welcome our Kimchi overlords.

>You can't taste presentation
ok mr. slop-on-a-plate

>people being this pleb about it

Chinese handsdown. There's like 9 different cuisines that fall under "Chinese." China is fucking HUGE,with several vastly different cultural groups in it's borders, the cuisines are all spread out into different areas using different ingredients, spices and cooking methods. The sheer variety offered to you is far more than Japans. There are a million different dishes to try

Japanese solely because I can never get enough of their curry. Though sushi, miso soup, takoyaki, and ramen are all fantastic too.

I love Chinese-style ramen though. Wish it wasn't so impossible to find in the US.

Perhaps the most asian thing I've seen on Veeky Forums.

>massive country with a much larger variation in options vs. tiny country that does some things well

I've been to Beijing and Shanghai, and got to taste all manner of Chinese foods. I'd take it over most cuisines in the world.

This image is so clearly edited that it's insane some people fall for it
>source is apparently some korean institute
>none of the runes are in korean, it's all japanese

Korean Master Race confirmed

Chinese, easily.

holy shit kek

>1 and 1 bomb is end of war

Been a while since I've seen this
>4pm-7pm
>learn deny war crime

Toppest kek

Japanese food.

Because they don't inject sewer water into raw chicken or raise shrimp in industrial waste dumping sites.

I think we can all agree that thai is the superior choice.

I haven't seen a Korean go that ballistic since Virginia Tech.

>chink who is poverty stricken even by chinese standards takes photo near sewage
>now every time a chinese person cooks food they apparently use sewer water regardless of their financial background
I bet you think everyone in China eats dog.

>chinese food is just panda express
>japanese food is folded over 1000 times
Get out of this board and never come back.

I dislike how 95% of chinese food is cooked in oil

fuck u flat fact korean. chinese master race always

that's what seppo's do everyday

Tbh if you remove all the nipponese sushi restaurants from the michelin guide there'd be like 2 restaurants left. Sushi is such a fucking meme, the japp are laughing all the way to the bank.

Jopanese, Chinese, I could never differentiate between all those different kinds of mexicans.

Objectively speaking, western Chinese food is pretty tasty and good, Japanese food has been less westernised and I think the BEST of Japanese cooking the bits that westerners might actually like isn't even found in the west that much. I think Chinese food over here is better.

In terms of native cuisines its got to be Japanese just for quality control.

The meat, vegetables etc can be fucked in China I wouldn't trust that shit also actual Chinese is weird. Japan has been under the west's yolk for so long that it isn't any more foreign than some places in Europe imo.

China has more people than the entire Western Hemisphere, and almost twice the population of Europe with a similarly long and complex past.
Sichuan, Shandong, Guangdong, and Jiangsu have historically been in different kingdoms almost as often as they've been united. Their cultures and cooking are as distinct as France is from Italy or Spain, and similarly varied by region. Chengdu and Guangzhou in particular are absolute crucibles of Asian cooking, at the crossroads of India, Indochina, and the Far East.

When you think of Chinese food, you're generally thinking of a "digestible for Americans" version of the provincial cuisine of Taishan, a region of Guangdong. Taishanese emigrated en masse during the gold rush, built the railroads, and made sub-gum and chop-suey (local names for fried and sauced leftover meat and vegetables) standard American fare.
Stir-fry + sauce + any kind of noodles/rice (optional) is a universal Chinese cooking method, so most overseas Chinese restaurants ever since have just adapted the Taishanese-American recipes to incorporate familiar flavors or suit local palates.

Dem digits though.

>Chinese vs Japanese food
Speaking as a skeleton

Japanese = Good for a snack
Chinese = Good for dinner

"learn deny warcrime" always gets me.

Chinese.

Why is this even a question?

Jap is fun for snacking and fast food now and then, but lacks variety and depth.

Korean, Thai and Viet are one-trick ponies (japchae/sundubu, pad thai, pho/bun rieu/bahn mi), but really hit the spot once in a while.