Masterchef judge

>masterchef judge
>only accomplishment is running a fat kid store
Why is this allowed? It's basically half about baking and whatever callls for a pound of sugar.

because any real chef wouldn't be a judge for a meme show, they have chef shit to do

You know you would though. I'd lez out on her so fast.

>unironically being a woman
kys

>why is this allowed
Tits + entertainment

>only accomplishment is running a fat kid store

>Look up momofuku milk bar

Yeah that store isnt for fat kids. It's for basic bitches to instagram pictures of themselves holding an ice cream cone with some shitty meme ingredient sprinkled on top and go hashtag #YAAAAAS

>momofuku milk bar
to be completely fair, momofuku restaurants are pretty well renowned

Because you know you want her slurping on it. She probably has that thigh gap too.

Besides if TV hosts are like ingredients, don't you want a little sweetness with the bitterness known as Ramsey?

If baking is so easy why is Veeky Forums bad at it?

they still measure flour by volume

she not even hot either, why the fuck is she there

i guess every mainstream show needs a hole

Wait I thought she had actual accomplishments and awards?

That fucking bald Italian was a loser with nothing to his name except that his mom was an accomplished person in the culinary world. It made sense for him to be the dick with a chip on his shoulder surrounded by Michelin star chefs as his coworkers

it's not like Veeky Forums is good at cooking either

majority of Veeky Forums are female

gonna need some sources on that one m8

post pic

I miss bald and fat. They were great meme judges.

go back to tumblr dyke cunt

the only lie I've heard more often than this on Veeky Forums is that sikh's are bro tier

>female
you misspelled closeted homosexuals

They are compared to their muslim neighbors. It's sad truth that 2nd gen sikhs living in 1st world nations are assholes who don't want outsiders getting involved in their culture.

Yeah, no not at all
I don't even think the female boards have a female majority
Women aren't even the majority of feminists (not that I bring it up for political reasons) but when you account for the most people with a voice and an audience or any kind of attention grabbing capacity it's still mostly men

the only mostly female board i can think of is /cgl/ 2bh

Mostly because they were bugged by dipshits confusing them with terrorists. I'd be an asshole and tell people to piss off too.