Stop forgetting the Cheyenne

Stop forgetting the Cheyenne

those digits wasted on a shit thread. kys op

The ol triple double

>tfw you forget to do the ol tappa tappa

Tfw

yes chef, john

>Cheyenne
It's very progressive of Chef John to be thinking of these Amerind Nations. The Só'taétaneo'o and Tsétsêhéstâhese are part of the grand tapestry that is the United States early history.

this man is my king

ok

Veeky Forums is that away >>>>

you are
after all
the Michael Bublé
of your le doublé

He probably bathes in cayenne

Remember that one video where John jammed cayenne down his pisshole?

>that one video where a nigger broke in and almost got away with his cayenne but chef John caught and executed him Mozambique style off camera but you could see the whole thing unfold off the reflection in his silpat lined baking sheet

And as always....

a little b of the c

"Thought you could give me the ol shakea shakea, huh you fucking coon? Well here come the ol tappa tappa Glock to your nigger brain, ape! Don't forget the FRESHly ground black pepper!"
What the fuck was he thinking release that video without at least editing that part out?

Golden

"Don't forget, you are the Rodney King, of your stolen bling. Except of course it's mine now. Because you're dead. But enough about that, lets move onto this recipe."

>grand tapestry that is the United States early history.
>injun history
>grand
Pick one.

>that episode where he forces a thirtee. year old Laotian girl to suck cayenne off his dick
>"You are after all the Gary Glitter of this Laotian teen's shitter"

I couldn't find a Laotian but what I like about Chef John is he lets the home cook experiment. A Thai ladyboy did the job in a pinch for me.

Anyone here talented enough to draw this?

>the one episode where he kidnaps some kid and compares his dick to the freakishly small wooden spoon

>that episode where he spanks an orphaned Latino boy with his trusty spoonula
>"You are the Lance Bass of your tender brown ass"

Amazing