ITT: pleb filter

ITT: pleb filter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will that fruitte make me high?

True, and boring story;
I lived in China for a time and I bought a durian because I was told they were disgusting. I actually turned out to be pretty great, tasting something like custard mixed with onions and having the texture of cream cheese.

I put the leftovers in the fridge and went away for a short business trip. When I got back I thought there was a gas leak in my place and urgently called the local handyman to check things out. It was only when I opened the fridge that I understood what had happened.

10/10, would eat again. Has anyone tried the freeze dried stuff?

I'll add that I tried some in Thailand not so long ago and it was also pretty great, but now how I remembered it. Had a local help me choose and buy one, not sure if they are the same variety.

you can try the fermented version of it.

thailand durian have milder taste. if you want aa stronger & pungent one just get it from its neighbour Malaysia

Seafood, mushrooms and tomato.

>ITT: pleb filter

I don't generally mind mushrooms because they never taste like anything to me. They have no distinctive texture or taste to them. Raw tomatoes are disgusting though.

shitty frozen "mushrooms" you find on cheap pizza have no taste
actually decent mushrooms can be extremely flavorful and delicious, especially stuff like truffles and boletus
too bad the british, and by extention all of the anglosphere have shit mushroom culture

I'm not talking about frozen mushrooms. In my entire restaurant experience I have never eaten a dish where I thought 'Oh yeah, there's definitely a mushroom in there'. I've had truffle pasta before and it tasted fairly similar to Parmesan for some reason.

Arugula is shit tho

Americans don't know how to eat less than a tablespoon of anything.

Bovril is better

I tried durian chips and they were disgusting, just tasted of oil.

Pleb

Sopa de macacao

Man, this just remind me of when my family use to have a weekend long pig roast or at my great aunts property.

When the pig had finished cooking on Saturday afternoon my grandfather would gather up all us grandkids and Chase us around with the roasted snout of the pig held up against his face. Such fond memories, i miss that old guy.

Fucking delicious.

How do you guys eat this? I'm an ex-muslim so I missed out on loadsa pig meals, do you eat it the same as a lamb head i.e you eat tongue, eyes meat on the face and some people eat the brain but not much with the fear of prions etc...

We always roasted it whole then took and set it on a large platter and let people pick at it with tongs and a knife. My dad and uncles would normally eat the cheeks and head meat when they got drunk, but i don't recall anyone eating the tongue or brain.

American here, bought it on a whim because I saw it at Publix
It's the fucking bomb, has basically replaced all bullion in my house. Good with pita and hummus too!

>implying prions are the danger in brains

>>implying dietary cholesterol actually matters

pork tongue and cheeks are 10/10 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=vBtfzd43t8o

>weekend long pig roast
>long pig roast
>long pig

Sounds during delicious to find a place that does roast whole pig in the UK.
Don't care about that tbqh I train about 14-18 hrs a week and studies for cholesterol are on sedentary overweight people.

wh*te filter

We dont really eat the eyes, the most exclusive part (at least according to my grandfather) is the meat in the cheeks. We also eat the tongue and the kids like(?) the ears

mexican filter

you are joking, right? you must be american

I hate soft durian, I prefer frozen

Uma delicia