What happens if you only eat fast food?

What happens if you only eat fast food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You get to meet McJesus

You become a real American.

You gain weight..ive done this for 4 years now..since i got with my gf and ive just gained weight..now im not a hamplanet but im packin on the weight for sure

not much in my experience

If you're going to be on a fast food diet, treat it like a diet. Stay away from soda, you don't have to eat the enitre meal if you are full. Have a workout regiment, and don't eat the sweet stuff, and don't eat so fucking much. For futher proof of this working watch the documentary: Fathead.

Yeah, it's entirely possible to actually lose weight eating nothing but fast food, as long as you keep track of your calories

big mac is actually relatively healthy, it has a fair amount of protein and fiber, it is the soda and fries that are junk. so big mac + side salat + water is fine actually for a meal.

You get faster

epbp

heyyyy someone else who actually watched that movie

You'll experience a heavenly senation like no other if you only eat JBCs.

For me, it is the jbc©. Jr Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendys©. The best value menu item in the entire restaurant biz.

My friend, let me tell you. When you are in the mood for a small yet filling burger that kind of tastes like barf, there is no greater experience than staying up late with your homeys then heading to a wendys tm to order the jbc©

Accelerated organ death

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

sugar just kills you faster

Maybe you should stop shovelling your mouth with greasy, fatty, sugary shit then

>meat and cheese are healthy

you live deliciously

>What happens if you only eat fast food
Ask the jews who profit from it

From what is visible sugar will claim your limbs after you get fat and you cant produce enough insulin for the body mass while still consuming mass amounts of high glycymic index consumables

Salt will raise tension after kidney restrict from the salt itself seasoning the food, salts within animal products with enough smut to clog already constricted kidneys

Fat will either thin out your arteries from too much omega3s by way of fish or harden them up from too much regular meats and dairy bringing on heart attacks amd or strokes where eating too much fish has the risk of mainly strokes

Fast food is disease food
Try eating steamed and raw veggies for a month and retune your taste buds

Leafy greens are basic for blood health

Beans and grains are the actual daily winners when eating like a champ

Since most fast food has a white bread wrapper be it bread or wrap its safe to consider it like a cotton candy casing since it holds no nutritional value and is basically sugar once saliva hits it

A word of warning. Yes, you can lose weight eating fast food if it's a calorie restriction. However! It should be noted that the balance of macros is generally unhealthy, it's loaded with preservatives, and distinctly lacking in nutrition as opposed to traditionally cooked meals. You aren't doing yourself or your body any favors by limiting yourself to fast food.

Da beetus

Yeah. Whats the problem?

You'll be malnourished and overfed at the same time.

you are autistic as fuck. you also fell for the "healthy! :^)" food meme. Not everyones body is the same. Some people can eat big macs everyday and be fine, some cant. Fast food is just FUCKING FOOD usually that has more "bad" fats and maybe some preservatives.
>insulin!
>glycymic index!
>kidneys failing!
nobody said you have to eat 10 cheese burgers a day and stuff your fat fucking face with the same thing until you cant eat anymore. If for some strange reason you had to eat fast food everyday, youd be just fine if you did it right. Restrict the calories to what you need and eat as much of a variety as you can. Some people could probably be just fine doing that, not that youd actually want to. Fast food doesnt contain black magic that makes you lazy and fat. its just fucking food. Are you gonna tell us about "superfoods :^)" next?

>inb4 thanks jewish Yum corp shill
thats the real reason you should eat fast food. The money goes to faceless globalist jew corporations

you start looking blue and moving fast

Fuck you and your idiot meme nonsense

If you had any sense it would be by saying thanks

you get a free hat

these are the correct answers

You'll become nutrient deficient.

You miss out on delicious local food that is of much higher quality

i eat mcdonalds once every months and i feel sick afterwards, full but hungry

I've gained weight from fast food but only because I was foolish and ordered soda with it.
The soda is what pushes each meal into 1000+ calories territory, and it's just sugar.

As long as you don't drink your calories, your weight will be fine.

Nothing special. No different than eating other food. as long as you are not gorging you will be fine. once knew a guy who got really fit off a diet of bk nuggets. 20 piece for about 2.19$ you'd be stupid to skip this deal

You only eat fast food.

Goddamn I love chicken nuggers. I don't care what anyone says, they tasted better when they were more processed and made out of more questionable shit.

ReviewBrah practically lives like that and looks skinny.

Depending on what film you watch, you die in a year, or you just generally gain weight.

This. There's also the problem of all that sodium

But if you take the multivitamins, count your calories, get your nutrients somehow? You can do it

aside from the occasionally gristly one, yeah they did

Been doing it for years. Like everything, it's about amount.
I get about 1000 calories a day, and weigh 100 pounds.
Weight aside, your overall health will take a dive, that's for damn sure.

I see you've never had Chik-fil-A

woke

i'm on my 9th day of eating mcdonalds only ( + tap water), well two of those days i didn't eat at all, so... still counts i guess
i eat mcdonalds only and lose weight

How the hell can you afford that? Or rather, why waste so much money on shit food?

>so much money
lol
fuck me i hate you all

>how can he afford 1000 calories per day

Good way to miss out on some nutrients you need for physical and mental health. There's more to health than just fat yknow.

>999
you woke as fuck

>What happens if you only eat fast food?
Well it depends by what you meant with "fast food," you're likely to get fast since it's easy to overeat your maintenance on this kind of stuff.

You're also likely to run into several deficiencies of micronutrients and vitamins unless you supplement them

Uncle Sam fingers you in the back of your moms car.