What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in regards to the food industry?

What's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen in regards to the food industry?

You.

Soft-serve ice cream machines are nightmares in general.

They __HAVE__ to be emptied and cleaned every night after closing to maintain cleanliness, but many places don't.

Hehe fuggin UNDERRATED post. XD

and its probably some waste catcher that is no where near the actual ice cream or any parts that would matter if it leaked. stop fear mongering mcdonalds is a modern miracle

Isn't it part of that guy's job to clean the machine though? He didn't do his job, let it get gross, and then posted a picture of it to social media?

I know, and what's the deal with clean freaks refusing to prepare their food on top of their closed toilet lid? So what? It's just a toilet, there's no poop on it idiot, just chop your celery on the clean lid you fucking nancy, right?

Haha fucking idiot, not similar to what he said at all.

I live in an effiency, is this not done by other people?

Restaurant customers.

It's exactly what you said, dumbass. Stop being retarded.

It's time for Big Bill's quiz. No googling allowed. Do the quiz.

What was McDonald's ownership share of Chipotle until they sold it in 2005?

A.) 60%
B.) 77%
C.) 90%
D.) None of the above.
ANSWER KEY: C.) 90%

That was Big Bill's quiz. Yeah. Do the quiz. No googling. Hope you got it right.

Not him so go fuck yourself, pushing retard "comparisons" fuck off.

good job, makin the ice cream nice and clean for the next customer. Now I can go to that mcdonalds and be confident that it was recently cleaned

I can testify from having worked there that Chick-fil-A doesn't do this shit. That entire ice cream machine is broken down into its many difficult-to-clean parts every night. Front of the house is supposed to do the actual washing, but back of the house always gets stuck with it.

Also maraschino cherries are fucking disgusting, and every time I had to clean the container they were in, I'd nearly vomit.

Totally unnecessary. I've worked at an ice cream place for years and with 6 machines we would clean 1 each day and rotate through them all. There's a reason the machines come with a "night" mode.

once I was in a deli to get a sandwich, the guy used a knife to get mayo out of a jar, put it on the sandwich, then licked the knife clean and put it back in the mayo jar

then there was another time I was at quiznos trying to get a sandwich and the sandwich rapper person was some middle aged woman, while she was wrapping my sandwich she coughed into her hand, wiped her nose, then went right back to wrapping the sandwich

and also one time I went to dennys. And thats it, I just went to dennys once

>not buying medieval knight armor

Fucking pleb get gud.

Can confirm both parts. Fucking front would take it apart and then just give it all to the back who had to keep track of every tiny ass fucking piece or front manager would come and raise hell when it wasnt sorted by size. Chick-fil-a is autistic as hell about cleaning shit at least

>It's just a toilet, there's no poop on it idiot
Yes there is, there's usually particles of fecal matter spread 6 ft around the toilet, and it's worse if you don't shut the lid before flushing.

Is it c?

I worked in an Italian restaurant as a co-op student that made their noodles fresh, but kept them around for 1-3 days (They were sold by then), but one time someone had made the noodles and we used olive oil to keep them from sticking, but some bitch had dumped like 3 cups on it. I went home, came back monday, and the pasta that I had portioned had turned green. "Pasta to line!" was called and we had none of that kind. told the GM and he said I saved his ass. Gave me some free meals out of it, pretty swell.

>shutting the lid before you flush

Lmao you fuckin freak bro

You looked at the answer key didn't you?

>waitress bitches about getting lousy tips where we can hear her

The kitchen of a golden corral.

>Buffet place has a bad kitchen

And shit stinks. More news at 11.

Humans are born and die in their own shit.

I can handle some microscopic particles confined to my shit room

no

Maybe I'm missing something here but what exactly did you do that saved the GM?

good job protecting your torso, you nonse.

Holy shit! Bump x1000

>cleaning behind the deep fryer
>discovering a broken floorboard tile behind a prep table that probably hadn't been moved for 6 or 7 years because of a smell
>tfw realize cook had been dumping bleach in the hole to try to minimize the stank
>tfw realize why it made everything so much worse when I pull out some silverware and other junk encrusted with a mixture of decay, bleach fumes, and some kind of chemical reaction between the bleach and the metal, all of which exploded into a fume bomb when disturbed

Looks like a drip tray. Fairly common in places with high turnover rates to be neglected

McDonald's marketing
You literally can't push any worse food on the poor.

Found half a cockroach one time in the chocolate syrup pump at the Whataburger I worked at.

Wendys is the same with the frosty machines. Broken down and ran with some cleaning agent and rinsed out.

>he doesn't know what brigandine is

Are those decomposed rats? Anyway, that's just one McDonald's, not all of them.