Its that time again

Its that time again
>Never ordered pizza
>I srsly want to order something today
>I'm scared, really terrified of ordering for delivery....

Other urls found in this thread:

nonfree.pizza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Write down your order, name and address so you have something to focus on when you're on the phone.

Tell them you'd like to call in an order for delivery, read off your order, give your address and make sure you have enough money for the pizza and a tip for the driver.

Bing bom boom. Now you have pizza.

Order online! Most places have those options now, you'll barely have to exchange a glace with the person at the door.

t. autist

or order it online if ya can ya fuckin weirdos.

I tried an hour ago, didn't order out

Maybe another time..

>never ordered pizza

How and why?

Just call your local pizza place, you don't even have to leave a tip

> 2017
> using a phone to order pizza

>and a tip for the driver.

Nothing makes me laugh more than how utterly cucked you fat american cunts are. Literally worthless scum.

Order a backpage hooker.

Follow this handy guide.

I refuse to believe that this was real

I believe in you user. You can do it!

Do you even have running water in your commie block apartment Boris?

>order pizza
>ask if the deliveryman wants to be my friend
>he says no and leaves

You can do it, user. The anticipation of it is way harder to deal with than actually doing it, I promise.
t. Agoraphobic with panic disorder.

i have problems in my life but jesus christ im glad i can order food without it causing me serious anxiety

And I still say no.

>tip
Does that mean I can't pay with card?

Order online, there are a bunch of sites that allow you to do so even if the delivery place in question doesn't have their own website. Saved my life while I was in college.

It really sucks, mostly because people don't understand how much anxiety it can cause people.

No you can, just add a tip when you sign.

Nobody really tips delivery drivers in the US. They all say you're supposed to but believe me, nobody does

>sign
?

Jesus christ, can't you keep this dumb shit on your own board?
It's bad enough a flock of /pol/ shitheads decided to become "migrants" here, without adapting to the local culture, of course.

you're supposed to wait outside holding a sign that says "pizza". You also write the tip amount on the sign.

nonfree.pizza

>the local culture

You sure take this stuff seriously, don't you?

remember, there is no "local culture". That's what you SJWs always argue...........
Safe spaces for you can be everywhere on the net, just not here.

>nobody tips drivers

No wonder they're so nice to me.

you're just black or low class.

I always tip the driver. You're just a poor loser.

These cucks fell for the gratuity jew, or they're impoverished drivers.

Most delivery guys have some pride and will be insulted if you try to tip them. OP has anxiety so I'm trying to save him from having an altercation with the driver

That was good, here is a (You)

>dubs

oh okay, thanks

How do you function in life if youre terrified of fucking ordering pizza?

you are implying he functions in life

user, I will order for you. That's right, I will order for you. tell me what you want, the address you need it delivered to, and I will call them.
You're welcome.

You could pick up one of these and make your own cheese and leaves mem pizza.

I found the easiest way to get pizza is order online for in store pickup then go in to say you have a pickup